BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Great pick up @jtardif999 Do we have more than one? 🔥 Maybe this relates to the different levels of the enablement program.

Also note the reference to Akida 1.0 in the technology section of the website. Is this new?

Laguna Hills, Calif. – December 29, 2022 –BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that it will be joining partners Prophesee, Socionext, and VVDN January 5-8 at CES to showcase compelling solutions on constrained edge devices, featuring its Akida™ processors. Akida processors simplify development by supporting today’s mainstream network models and workflows while being future-proofed for next-generation edge AI solutions.
It definitely states 'Plural' (Processors) .... Hhhmmmmnn interesting!? nice pick up guys. Will we possibly get an announcement prior to the
1672442632977.png

to state that Akida 2.0 (or maybe it has a new name!!?? still Akida but what name/figure at the end??? ) is now available! 🙏🤞🤞🙏

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

toasty

Regular
Great pick up @jtardif999 Do we have more than one? 🔥 Maybe this relates to the different levels of the enablement program.

Also note the reference to Akida 1.0 in the technology section of the website. Is this new?

Laguna Hills, Calif. – December 29, 2022 –BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that it will be joining partners Prophesee, Socionext, and VVDN January 5-8 at CES to showcase compelling solutions on constrained edge devices, featuring its Akida™ processors. Akida processors simplify development by supporting today’s mainstream network models and workflows while being future-proofed for next-generation edge AI solutions.

The language here has changed from previously, seemingly to point to the fact that AKIDA can be integrated into "mainstream network models". Is this an indication that we can expect quick-to-market developments that are effectively hybrids until the development of new, "pure" edge AI solutions featuring AKIDA IP are finalised? Could this be a pointer to, say, Mercedes incorporating AKIDA into the existing systems while they complete the new MBOS? 🤔

Remember these are questions, not facts or advice...........

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

stuart888

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

stockduck

Regular
It rhymes in my brain with Qualcomm! 🤖🤖

https://www.vvdntech.com/partners/qualcomm

"...The development kit is suitable for all the visual intelligence applications and perform the analytics on the edge without the power of the cloud. Some of the applications include intelligent surveillance, smart retail, 180° dual-camera stitching, advanced tracking algorithms, video conferencing system, AI connected cameras, driver monitoring system (DMS), automotive, etc and many more.
......"

Don`t know, what this could mean? Any thoughts?

Happy new year to everyone here and may all be healthy in 2023.
(me praying for more peace on earth)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Realinfo

Regular
That’s a wrap !

On 31 December ‘21 our share price closed at 0.68…after a late flurry yesterday, it closed at 0.745. Given everything that’s occurred over the past twelve months, I think this is absurd...but as hey hey it’s Saturday says…the share price is what it is. That said, I stick by my prediction of a $5.00 share price by the end of next year, and if it isn’t, my offer to shout everyone a big day out at The Briars remains firmly on the table.

Wise souls say that licenses done today take around three years to end up in products and thus generate royalties…so how far away are we from this?

Akida Development Environments (ADE’s) and their release to early access customers go back to 2019. Feedback from this was taken on board causing a twelve month delay in the completion of the Akida IP. On 8 April 2020, TSMC commenced production of the Akida 1000 chip, which proved to work better than expected. By this time over 100 NDA’s were in place, and from these Brainchip selected around 24 household name Fortune 500 companies most likely to bring commercial success, to work closely with. The names of some of these, and indeed others a little later to the party have gradually emerged.

Me, myself personally believes three years is about up, so I’m expecting hey hey’s advice to watch the financials should now begin to bear fruit…

”There was movement at the station, for the word had passed around
That the colt (Akida) from Old Regret (PVDM) had got away”. A.B. ‘Banjo’ Paterson.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users
Is there a difference between BRN and Synsense ?

Yes. @Diogenese has covered their failures a number of times.

Prophesee’s CEO Luca Verre by saying that until they found AKIDA they felt they may have been building a house of straw made clear the truth of @Diogenese ’s revelations.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Dhm

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Yes. @Diogenese has covered their failures a number of times.

Prophesee’s CEO Luca Verre by saying that until they found AKIDA they felt they may have been building a house of straw made clear the truth of @Diogenese ’s revelations.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks heaps for all your replies it’s definitely helping to educate me.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
brn_AdobeExpress.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

stuart888

Regular
Hi FF,
not sure if the acquisition of the JAST learning rule patent earlier this year would help in this regard?
View attachment 25673 View attachment 25673
Yes Boab. I love both of the JAST videos explained by Simon Thorpe. Only 830 views makes no sense. A fantastic inside-the-history-of-Brainchip. Extremely detailed in 30 minutes about the N of M Coding and the powerful solution to low power AI Smarts at the Edge.

Seems like one of the key differentiators of the Brainchip solution is unknown to nearly all of mankind.

This company has an outstanding potential. Freaky upside over time.🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Just looking through Exhibitors at the upcoming
1672446269736.png

Had to look twice!!!!!​

It might confuse a few people looking at different booths etc .... Far too sameish!!
😯

Akidaia​

BOOTH: 60411
Akidaia is an offline minibox to shield your access, even on isolated sites. 100% offline. 100% GDPR. Patented technology. The hardware is plug'n'play, in < 5min you can secure any electrified opening systems. The user access rights are easily managed with phone numbers. The offline minibox protects your opening system from distant hack.

CATEGORY:
Cyber Security,
IoT/Sensors,
Smart Cities and Resilience,
Smart Home and Appliances,
Startups
France
STATE:
Other
EMAIL: contact@akidaia.com

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Insto's increasing holdings. Vanguard to be precise. Up 0.05 %.

Institutional Ownership
7.79%

Top 10 Institutions
6.73%

Mutual Fund Ownership
7.05%

Float
83.08%
Mutual Fund Ownership
Institutional Ownership
Institution NameShares Held (% Change)% Outstanding
Vanguard Investments Australia Ltd.23,171,293 (‎+0.06%)
The Vanguard Group, Inc.22,963,058 (‎+0.01%)
BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, N.A.18,881,892 (‎+0.04%)
BlackRock Advisors (UK) Limited12,901,595 (‎-0.01%)
LDA Capital Limited10,000,000 (‎-0.07%)
Irish Life Investment Managers Ltd.9,141,627 (‎-0.00%)
FV Frankfurter Vermögen AG7,500,000 (‎+0.01%)
BetaShares Capital Ltd.5,308,642 (‎+0.00%)
BlackRock Investment Management (Australia) Ltd.3,157,867 (‎+0.00%)
State Street Global Advisors Australia Ltd.3,133,230 (‎+0.00%)
State Street Global Advisors (US)2,641,218 (‎+0.01%)0.15
First Trust Advisors L.P.2,016,088 (‎-0.00%)0.12
Nuveen LLC1,773,407 (‎+0.00%)0.10
Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc.1,543,302 (‎-0.00%)0.09
California State Teachers Retirement System1,479,448 (‎+0.01%)0.09

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/wat...dbe88e447bdea7c96&duration=1D&l3=L3_Ownership
How many times are you going to keep putting up this information which is not correct, the BRN updated top 20 list shows that
LDA Capital have sold their stake in BRN, from memory they sold at the start of 2022.
SO the figures you are going on are wrong and misleading, do you care ?????
The last TOP 20 holding list from October clearly shows that LDA have sold.

1672446530688.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

stuart888

Regular
This is all going great for Brainchip. Massive markets here. All of these products are going to get smarter, or they will be gone.

I think it is not just the first-to-market Brainchip nailed, but the first-to-market with ultra-low-power. Brainchip has the whole thing going correctly. Partnerships, trust, eco-system.

There is going to be a BRN blast off at some point. 🚀🚀🚀It will be larger than last time. Endless products that need this to survive/compete.

1672446145661.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
This is all going great for Brainchip. Massive markets here. All of these products are going to get smarter, or they will be gone.

I think it is not just the first-to-market Brainchip nailed, but the first-to-market with ultra-low-power. Brainchip has the whole thing going correctly. Partnerships, trust, eco-system.

There is going to be a BRN blast off at some point. 🚀🚀🚀It will be larger than last time. Endless products that need this to survive/compete.

View attachment 25682
"first-to-market with ultra-low-power & There is going to be a BRN blast off at some point. 🚀🚀🚀"

Totally agree with you @stuart888 I THINK VERY SOON!! 🙏

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

"...The development kit is suitable for all the visual intelligence applications and perform the analytics on the edge without the power of the cloud. Some of the applications include intelligent surveillance, smart retail, 180° dual-camera stitching, advanced tracking algorithms, video conferencing system, AI connected cameras, driver monitoring system (DMS), automotive, etc and many more.
......"

Don`t know, what this could mean? Any thoughts?

Happy new year to everyone here and may all be healthy in 2023.
(me praying for more peace on earth)
Hi @stockduck

It means what it means. Read what Nvidia tells the market about the Jetson Nano series it is virtually the same. Read what Samsung says, in fact read what everybody says it is the same.

What they do not say is where their Edge is actually located.

What seems a long time ago now I posted something very similar over at HC to the following intent:

Imagine Blind Freddie issued an invitation to all the major players in the Edge computing space to attend a meeting at Echo Point Lookout.

If you have ever been there you will know that there is a large carpark with room for tourist buses convenient to all facilities including power and charging points. Then there is a pedestrian area with large viewing area and binoculars on stands easily accessible to most people. Then there is a series of pathways leading to better viewing positions each one a little more difficult with an increasing number of stairs so that the final and most extreme but seemly best viewing point to see the Three Sisters is accessible only to fit sightseers.

At each viewing point there are fences to keep people safe and warnings not to climb the fence as the Edge may be unstable and dangerous.

On any given day literally thousands of people from the four corners of the globe can visit and the common theme when they all report on their day at Echo Point to friends and relatives will be that they all stood at an Edge and looked out across the valley at Echo Point and viewed the Three Sisters.

They will likely never mention that they did not find their way to the absolute best viewpoint and then climb over the fence and at great personal risk had the absolute best view possible from the very Edge.

Well coming back to Blind Freddie’s group of tech giants. At the Bus Stop area you will have most of the large players plugged into 240 volts and claiming to be at the Edge.

Some will be on the level pedestrian area watching that they do not run out of battery by spending to much time there.

A few will venture down the paths to better advantage points as they have better battery life but will need to closely watch they do not loose connection.

A couple may make it to the best viewing platform but will need to establish connection to ensure they are updated or to answer questions from the tour guide. They will most definitely not climb the fence.

Meanwhile back at the main pedestrian viewing platform Intel has managed to get a turn on the binoculars and focusing in on the very top of the farthest Three Sister sees something and turns to Blind Freddie and says “There appears to be someone sitting on the top waving at us.”

Blind Freddie asks if he can have a look and replies “Don’t worry that’s just Brainchip’s AKIDA showing off.

They have been up there running at full power on two pencil light batteries for the last six months unconnected monitoring Bushwalkers in the valley for National Parks using a Prophesee event based camera and a Nviso app that detects facial expressions indicating heat stress, pain or other health issues.

If AKIDA detects a stressed bushwalker it pings a satellite with meta data with their exact location and it gets relayed to Bush Rescue.”

In the tech world one tech marketing executives Edge is not the same as every other tech marketing executives Edge.

The thing to remember always is that the Edge that AKIDA occupies is as extreme as it can get.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 70 users

Jimmy17

Regular
Hi @stockduck

It means what it means. Read what Nvidia tells the market about the Jetson Nano series it is virtually the same. Read what Samsung says, in fact read what everybody says it is the same.

What seems a long time ago now I posted something very similar over at HC to the following:

Imagine Blind Freddie issued an invitation to all the major players in the Edge computing space to attend a meeting at Echo Point Lookout.

If you have ever been there you will know that there is a large carpark with room for tourist buses convenient to all facilities including power and charging points. Then there is a pedestrian area with large viewing area and binoculars on stands easily accessible to most people. Then there is a series of pathways leading to better viewing positions each one a little more difficult with an increasing number of stairs so that the final and most extreme but seemly best viewing point to see the Three Sisters is accessible only to fit sightseers.

At each viewing point there are fences to keep people safe and warnings not to climb the fence as the Edge may be unstable and dangerous.

On any given day literally thousands of people from the four corners of the globe can visit and the common theme when they all report on their day at Echo Point to friends and relatives will be that they all stood at an Edge and looked out across the valley at Echo Point and viewed the Three Sisters.

They will likely never mention that they did not find their way to the absolute best viewpoint and then climb over the fence and at great personal risk had the absolute best view possible from the very Edge.

Well coming back to Blind Freddie’s group of tech giants. At the Bus Stop area you will have most of the large players plugged into 240 volts and claiming to be at the Edge.

Some will be on the level pedestrian area watching that they do not run out of battery by spending to much time there.

A few will venture down the paths to better advantage points as they have better battery life but will need to closely watch they do not loose connection.

A couple may make it to the best viewing platform but will need to establish connection to ensure they are updated or to answer questions from the tour guide. They will most definitely not climb the fence.

Meanwhile back at the main pedestrian viewing platform Intel has managed to get a turn on the binoculars and focusing in on the very top of the farthest Three Sister sees something and turns to Blind Freddie and says “There appears to be someone sitting on the top waving at us.”

Blind Freddie asks if he can have a look and replies “Don’t worry that’s just Brainchip’s AKIDA showing off.

They have been up there running at full power on two pencil light batteries for the last six months unconnected monitoring Bushwalkers in the valley for National Parks using a Prophesee event based camera and a Nviso app that detects facial expressions indicating heat stress, pain or other health issues.

If AKIDA detects a stressed bushwalker it pings a satellite with meta data with their exact location and it gets relayed to Bush Rescue.”

In the tech world one tech marketing executives Edge is not the same as every other tech marketing executives Edge.

The thing to remember always is that the Edge that AKIDA occupies is as extreme as it can get.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And those that climb the fence to the extreme edge, put on their wing suit with BRN sponsorship logo, and over the tipping point, taking a leap of faith and start soaring with onlookers and bystanders just in awe!!! FF your enthusiasm is infectious!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

ndefries

Regular
I'm not suggesting that we have anything to do with ChatGPT but the wording on their website describes the response as more 'conversational'.
The EQXX MB also described the in cabin 'assistant' as being more conversational. See this link:
https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/

How does this tech compare to the google search engine? This from the following website:

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/15/goo...ppened-when-i-swapped-services-for-a-day.html

View attachment 25679
I had to ask Chat GPT if it could be helped by Akida. This was the response.

Interesting it talks about Language processing which is what LSTM Akida 1500 will be targeting.

Chat GPT is very cool and is already smarter than us. It will grow and the energy needed for it's tasks is high with lots of GPUs involved.

Can you imagine that Akida IP is buried in this behemoth that is being incorporated into a lot of new products and automatic processes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221231-121435.png
    Screenshot_20221231-121435.png
    372.9 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

cosors

👀
Hi @stockduck

What seems a long time ago now I posted something very similar over at HC to the following:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I find this edge not extreme but well shaped and attractive 🧐🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Just to make it easier:

Tim Llewellynn
CEO/Co-Founder of NVISO Human Behaviour AI | President Bonseyes Community Association | Coordinator Bonseyes AI Marketplace | IBM Beacon Award Winner #metaverse #edgeai #decentralizedai. 1w

On the 18th day of Christmas, Santa brought me …. eye tracking running on neuromorphic hardware.

🥇 Detects gaze direction, iris/pupil detection, eye openness, and eye landmarks.

🥇 Asymmetrical eye tracking (left/right eye independent)

🥇 2.84 degree gaze accuracy (on in-domain data)

🥇 1000+ FPS on neuromorphic hardware

🥇 <250 KB model size

Designed specifically for applications of:

1. digital avatars,
2. human machine interfaces,
3. robots, and
4. driver monitoring systems.”

Very hard for anyone to ignore 1,000 plus frames per second.

Overnight probably at a time of half sleep the thought occurred to me that all of the companies that have now been disclosed do not on my understanding have a reputation for requiring absolute secrecy about commercial engagements.

So still lurking in the background is the company which is so large and important that it can demand absolute secrecy and if breached can cause a disaster for Brainchip and its shareholders.

When you look at the companies already made public some are far from being insignificant so it is very intriguing.

The level of secrecy required likely excludes any company where disclosure of any kind has been made. To this end Samsung, Tata, Nvidia can probably be excluded.

This then leaves Amazon, AWS, Apple, Microsoft, Tesla and ???

I wait and wonder what, when, who and will the eventual disclosure light up the market like the Sydney Harbour Bridge on New Years Eve.

My speculation and opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Good morning @Fact Finder! I couldn't help but take the bait and wonder who else it leaves. (This then leaves Amazon, AWS, Apple, Microsoft, Tesla and ???).

I noticed that there are articles reporting lately that Google apparently wanted to purchase Nuvia before Qualcomm swooped in and acquired it. This was all apparently in an effort to try to better compete with Apple and bolster its Tensor efforts.

I'm hoping that the missed opportunity for Google to purchase Nuvia might be a boon for BrainChip as an alternative means for them to differentiate themselves, improve their product and reduce their reliance on Samsung chips.

A nice pre-New Year's thought bubble to wash down with my other bubbles.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

383340-Pouring-Champagne-Happy-New-Year-Gif.gif

Extract Only
Screen Shot 2022-12-31 at 12.01.05 pm.png

https://www.xda-developers.com/google-wanted-to-buy-nuvia/

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
Top Bottom