BRN Discussion Ongoing

Brainchip is cancelling their participation at CES to focus on their Sexpo stand.
Yep....crack that market and $$$

Wonder if can go into the latest "dolls" with Nviso human behaviour SDK, Prophesee vision and whatever else can blend in to make more....err...human :oops:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Tim’s Nviso post, RE-posted by BrainChip’s Ninkunj Kotecha stating “Take a look at what NVISO has accomplished with BrainChip Akida technology! “

1671438995897.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users

Neuromorphia

fact collector
Hi all - just looking at Tim's post and I clicked on all of the people he tagged, one of them: Ekaterina Sirazitdinova = Data Scientist for Computer Vision, Video Analystics and Deep Learning at NVIDIA. At best we now know NVIDIA are aware of Brainchip!

View attachment 24818
NVIDIA employee tagged by Tim Llewellynn's Nviso post
1671439836442.png

Ekaterina Sirazitdinova​

PhD | Computer vision and deep learning @ NVIDIA​

https://de.linkedin.com/in/katjasrz

https://katjasrz.github.io/

I am a research engineer focusing on computer vision and deep learning. During my PhD studies, I was mainly working on the tasks of image-based 3D reconstruction and tracking, and afterwards spent some time doing research in deep learning for medical image analysis. I work as a data scientist at NVIDIA now, helping customers to solve their computer vision and video analytics problems. I also specialize in machine learning inference optimization and deployment of AI models on data center GPUs as well as in embedded / edge devices.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Tim’s Nviso post, RE-posted by BrainChip’s Ninkunj Kotecha stating “Take a look at what NVISO has accomplished with BrainChip Akida technology! “

View attachment 24846

Love this post @Terroni2105

As I scrolled down every word from Nikunj advances Brainchip and AKIDA and then I came to this off message post unlesssss????

Attachments

• 1671440364581.png
    1671440364581.png
    765.3 KB · Views: 193
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Quatrojos

Regular

From RISC-V Summit 2022.

RISC-V, NASA, and leading tech partners...

~26:30

But you guys have probably posted this eleventeen times already...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Love this post @Terroni2105

As I scrolled down every word from Nikunj advances Brainchip and AKIDA and then I came to this off message post unlesssss????
One day FF, one day. And Nikunj is right, that man is an amazing human being.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Quatrojos

Regular

From RISC-V Summit 2022.

RISC-V, NASA, and leading tech partners...

~26:30

But you guys have probably posted this eleventeen times already...

Si-five is all over this...

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
By the way for newer investors the former CEO Mr. Dinardo was playing doggo (Aussie slang for taking one for the team) in this interview by denying vehemently that AKIDA can do maths.

AKIDA does not do maths for the purpose of processing but can do mathematics if required confirmed by Peter van der Made in a question I asked him from the floor at the 2019 AGM and independently by Sandia Labs in a peer reviewed published paper posted here a couple of times now.

Blind Freddie believes these sort of denials by the CEO were aimed at keeping the AKIDA Science Fiction under wraps for as long as possible to reduce unwanted interest.

@TechGirl See how Blind Freddie slipped that one in for me.😇😎🎄

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Want You Love GIF by NICOLE DADDONA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

rgupta

Regular
Interestingly they are forecasting a significant increase in revenue next year. They are no slouch either currently with net sales this year of the order of 1.2 billion aud.
So that way megachip is saying their revenue will decrease. Where is brainchip in the picture here or there.
I never believe any company will include sale from new technology in their forecasts.
Even brainchip is not making any forecasts on future sales.

Reactions: 1 users

Pmel

Regular
All these positive news. When you think SP will sky-rocket but it goes down. Story of a long holder. What do you do.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
All these positive news. When you think SP will sky-rocket but it goes down. Story of a long holder. What do you do.
Keep buying

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Pmel

Regular
Reactions: 3 users
  • Haha

Pmel

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
I agree with you very much @alwaysgreen, many likes are certainly a like due to an interest in the company, of whatever kind. However, you have to link yourself to employees, so make them a contact request or follow them, like I do. Then you will also get the latest posts or activities of these people or companies.
For example, if Rob Telson or Anil Mankar likes it, it does mean something, because they certainly don't have the time to spend hours looking up which employee from whatever company posted whatever news. They don't have time for that. I have that time, but you read quite a lot during the day ;-)
For the past 3 or 4 years I have gone on and on about CES and found links and tried to dot join to no avail. This year I think is a bit different. We know there are some links there. Just how many there are that actually name us is the question.

SC

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
I ask myself this question.

Based on what I know from my research is the company under or over valued?

If the answer is under valued I do nothing but wait for the market to catch up.

My view is if I were a gold miner and the price of gold fell I would still keep picking up gold nuggets because the market will adjust.

At the moment the ASX is waiting on the US market to provide a lead as it closed down last week.

If the US falls again tonight the ASX will likely continue to drift including Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Pmel

Regular
I ask myself this question.

Based on what I know from my research is the company under or over valued?

If the answer is under valued I do nothing but wait for the market to catch up.

My view is if I were a gold miner and the price of gold fell I would still keep picking up gold nuggets because the market will adjust.

At the moment the ASX is waiting on the US market to provide a lead as it closed down last week.

If the US falls again tonight the ASX will likely continue to drift including Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks @factfinder . Your response is always logical and as calm as it can be possible. I have bought heaps if it reaches what you or others have expected atleast, I will be laughing. Cant buy anymore unless i buy in hundreds . But i know i would buy more as i have done in the past. Fingers crossed. Our day will come. Amen.

Dyor

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
Interesting. MarketingMan has only had 2 posts on this forum, and he last visited 3rd March. Yet his one post was bang on the money and would make Nostradamus very happy.

I wonder if MarketingMan is someone, lets just say someone who is actually in the business of marketing our beloved AKIDA? :)

View attachment 24780
I’m way behind on the last 24hrs of BRN thread, however he was commenting on another stock I hold a while back. Apologies if already stated, he was spot on with his post though!!
I’m with @Rise from the ashes….very exciting times Ladies and Gentlemen!!

• Fire
  • Love
I HOPE IT

I hope it all goes well @Rise from the ashes and he will be in my thoughts tomorrow
Thankyou so much ♥️. He means the world to me and I'd be totally lost without him. He's had a really bad time over the last year. It's really messed with my head. If I could take his pain when it arises I would with no second thought about it.
VID_20221216_232557_exported_0.jpg

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 38 users
Top Bottom