BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20

I tried making plans with the farmer that hays a few fields near my place, but he always bales. 🤡

but that's an amazeing lot of corn.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

I tried making plans with the farmer that hays a few fields near my place, but he always bales. 🤡

Hay-larious isn't it! 🥴

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

but that's an amazeing lot of corn.

Corny yes, but you can't blame me for trying to make hay while the sun shines! 🌽

restaurants-make_hay_while_the_sun_shines-haymakers-hay_makers-hay_makers-waiter-mgdn889_low.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Hi all - just looking at Tim's post and I clicked on all of the people he tagged, one of them: Ekaterina Sirazitdinova = Data Scientist for Computer Vision, Video Analystics and Deep Learning at NVIDIA. At best we now know NVIDIA are aware of Brainchip!

View attachment 24818
Nvidia definitely knows about Brainchip as Mercedes Benz, Nvidia and Brainchip worked shoulder to shoulder on the EQXX and when he was interviewed about whether Nvidia was a competitor Rob Telson (the Intel delivery man) stated no we see Nvidia more as a partner in the future.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Have you been stealing the jokes out of the Xmas Crackers?
No Bravo writes them. Hopefully her position will be one that AKIDA technology makes redundant.

If it occurs people will realise what good will come from artificial intelligence. 😂🤣🤡😂🤣😇

• Haha
  • Love

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs

Trying to make hay with a farmer who always bales confirms for me what I suspected about farmers. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TECH

Regular
The dominoes are beginning to fall.

After the ‘Eyes‘ were unable to find a true blue competitor, it was always only a matter of time before the likes of Intel swallowed their pride and joined the Akida revolution. They just had to find a way to save face before doing so, and inviting Brainchip to join their IFS programme was the perfect foil. Have no doubt, a license is not far away.

Can you imagine the panic going on within the hierarchy of IBM and other biggies right now. If they want to stay in the game, they must ”do an Intel” and join the revolution...they simply have no choice.

If they still think they can take another route, the imminent release of Akida 2.0 will blow these thoughts asunder. Everyone will eventually use Akida in some way. It’ll be in everything…even your Weet-Bix !!

The thought of using NDA’s and other confidentiality agreements amuses me, cos they’ve now clearly passed their use by date. They’re simply mechanisms where everyone is trying to keep the same secret from everybody else…AKIDA !!

You may remember about 5 years ago (approx) when I wrote a post about Peter, the Good Shepherd, and how when he was approaching a fork in the road, around 18 years ago, he had to make a choice, having done so, at times throughout his journey when he hit a blockage on the road, he quietly reflected on the fact that he may have chosen the wrong path, but being someone who never gives in, continued on the lonely path, only passing a few, almost unidentifiable footprints made by a few, wary, early explorers, all searching for the holy grail, that being, Spiking Neural Networks.

I referred to our company as the "Black Sheep", the mob were on one side of the river and the Good Shepherd and all of his early followers on the other, an olive branch was handed out, the founders CNNSNN was the branch that showed how respectful he was towards all on the other side of the river, he was clearly the guiding light who reached out to help others without showing ego or self-importance.

Still very humble today. A great bloke.

After a number of years, we now find ourselves hosting other companies, many have now reached the point where they can finally accept that a little unknown Australian Tech start-up, who started from humble beginnings in the Perth suburb of Belmont, had arrived.

I know that the company's staff are ALL working hard to bring everybody's dream to reality.

Here's to a happy and safe Christmas for all that celebrate this special day with family and loved ones...thanks to ALL posters throughout the year, both positive and negative, a good honest debate on our company is always healthy, with opinions that are simply just that, opinions.

Merry Christmas. Tech 🎅

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 71 users
"Stay tuned for further updates on our partners CES schedule and announcements."

I have a little secret I want to share. I don't have to stay tuned as I never changed the Channel.....:ROFLMAO:

You should never wish your life away, but who's excited about 2023 and what we'll be looking at this time next year?
I have been hoping someone else would bring this up but it seems not to be but as well as encouraging us to expect more regarding CES it should not be forgotten that he dropped the TRANSFORMER hint in the last Brainchip podcast.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Bravo

Have you been stealing the jokes out of the Xmas Crackers?

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it might incriminate me.

• Haha

Bravo

Trying to make hay with a farmer who always bales confirms for me what I suspected about farmers. 😉

That they all suffer from hay-fever???

I think I better stop now before my account get's vaporised by Zeebot for being too funny. He-he-he!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
1671421702789.png

What have we done??

SC

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Newk R

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

Hang on! I think Fact Finder accidentally pressed the sad faced emoji instead of the laughing face on my jokes again. That's OK, its an easy mistake to make. 😂

But on a more serious note, as an early Chrissie treat for everyone I've decided to cease and desist with the bad jokes until the New Year. Merry 🎄 Brain Fam!

Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 2.55.20 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 2.48.03 pm.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Newk R

Regular
Youre married to a fog in Italy?

Get it - Big-a-mist
I said to her "the mere fact that I married you was big o' me"!!!

• Haha
Top Bottom