BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
I ask myself this question.

Based on what I know from my research is the company under or over valued?

If the answer is under valued I do nothing but wait for the market to catch up.

My view is if I were a gold miner and the price of gold fell I would still keep picking up gold nuggets because the market will adjust.

At the moment the ASX is waiting on the US market to provide a lead as it closed down last week.

If the US falls again tonight the ASX will likely continue to drift including Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Intel news will gain some traction in US -

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Pmel

Regular
Thankyou so much ♥️. He means the world to me and I'd be totally lost without him. He's had a really bad time over the last year. It's really messed with my head. If I could take his pain when it arises I would with no second thought about it. View attachment 24859
Best wishes mate. Hopefully will get better soon.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Best wishes mate. Hopefully will get better soon.
Thankyou Pmel, appreciate your words.
And personally I think we've got nothing to worry about with BRN the only concern is how to minimise the tax we'll be paying on our gains. Things are going to start snowballing in the near future. I've never been more confident in BRN than I am now. Seriously considering one more top up before she blows her stack.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
S

Straw

Hey I found the new BRN LTH Sharehouse/drop-in centre for Von Neumann addicts. (pets welcomed)
1671452073128.png

Could be a bit too small?

It has a cellar! (@Slade)

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
Hey I found the new BRN LTH Sharehouse/drop-in centre for Von Neumann addicts. (pets welcomed)
View attachment 24864
Could be a bit too small?

It has a cellar! (@Slade)
Maylands lodge. I think we can kick it there for a bit before we need to upgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
S

Straw

Maylands lodge. I think we can kick it there for a bit before we need to upgrade.
... would make a seriously good community/education centre and is on a fair bit of land.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
An interesting article discussing the emergence of continuum from sensor analytics to cloud data management.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Thankyou so much ♥️. He means the world to me and I'd be totally lost without him. He's had a really bad time over the last year. It's really messed with my head. If I could take his pain when it arises I would with no second thought about it. View attachment 24859

He's beautiful, I sincerely hope he & you will be ok, I know & understand the love you have for him, I love my dogs with my whole heart & I take extra special care of them, I appreciate their love for me & I love them right back.

• Love
Reactions: 27 users
Just came across this podcast with Rob and AppliedAI from late June this year.

Suspect has been posted but did a couple of quick keyword searches and couldn't find it on TSE so maybe used wrong words or not posted or missed between some of the other regular BRN podcasts.

Anyway, for anyone that hasn't listened to it, well worth it.

Have a listen in particular from about the 15 min mark and let me know if hearing the same as me or am I reading too much into a couple of points...positive stuff all through it :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Just came across this podcast with Rob and AppliedAI from late June this year.

Suspect has been posted but did a couple of quick keyword searches and couldn't find it on TSE so maybe used wrong words or not posted or missed between some of the other regular BRN podcasts.

Anyway, for anyone that hasn't listened to it, well worth it.

Have a listen in particular from about the 15 min mark and let me know if hearing the same as me or am I reading too much into a couple of points...positive stuff all through it :)

Is that the one were he mentions they could put some sort of VOC analysis around the neck of animal and detect disease. But they need to chase where the money is first? Or something like that.

Reactions: 2 users
He's beautiful, I sincerely hope he & you will be ok, I know & understand the love you have for him, I love my dogs with my whole heart & I take extra special care of them, I appreciate their love for me & I love them right back.
Thanks @TechGirl ♥️ The world would be a sad place without doggo love and yes cat love for the cat lovers out there.
I sing this song regularly to my little guy😂

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
... would make a seriously good community/education centre and is on a fair bit of land.
I like your thinking Straw, I like to think a lot of good will come out of this investment as in some holders will utilise some of the profits to help communities/animals and those less fortunate in this world to gain a better quality of life.
Anyway for my recent spate of off topic postings my penance shall be doing another month subscription giveaway.
I'll set up another thread tomorrow for the giveaway.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Everybody's eyes are on the prize.
There's no doubt about it this is going to explode with epic proportions.
BRN will be known as the next millionaire factory Imo!
Edit. . apologies can't sleep, very nervous about dog.
Last few posts are from me🤦

Reactions: 9 users
Is that the one were he mentions they could put some sort of VOC analysis around the neck of animal and detect disease. But they need to chase where the money is first? Or something like that.
Nah, didn't hear that exact bit but does talk about the 5 senses of course.

I liked the bit where he's speaking about... we've had some success for example helping NASA "getting into orbit" and being "able to capture images" and so on.

Working with a German auto announced at CES being MB obviously...great path for the future for both companies "so long as we continue to deliver on what they expect us to deliver on"...."and other vehicle manufacturers as well."

Consumer electronics and devices and medical too as well as interest from Agri.

Goes on to explain though about where need to focus first as well to generate exposure but also revenue etc

Best wishes and luck for the little fella as well.

I'm sure he'll be in good hands and trust will come out of it ok.

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

I liked the bit where he's speaking about... we've had some success for example helping NASA "getting into orbit" and being "able to capture images" and so on.

Working with a German auto announced at CES being MB obviously...great path for the future for both companies "so long as we continue to deliver on what they expect us to deliver on"...."and other vehicle manufacturers as well."

Goes on to explain though about where need to focus first as well to generate exposure but also revenue etc

Rob's NASA statement just seemed to tie in with UNSW ICNS, USAF and the Falcon Neuro imo.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Would appear our friends at Prophesee are working, or at least their tech is, with US Naval.

2022 paper attached.

Be nice to get a foot in here as well.

LARADO: A Sensor for On-orbit Detection of Lethal Non-Trackable Debris
Andrew C. Nicholas, Josh M. Wolf, Lee J. Kordella, Charles M. Brown, Ted T. Finne,
Kenneth D. Marr, Scott A. Budzien, Ivan J. Galysh, Christoph R. Englert
U.S. Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC

Copyright © 2022 Advanced Maui Optical and Space Surveillance Technologies Conference (AMOS) – www.amostech.com

4.2 Test Setup Geometry
The LARADO test setup frame was constructed from 80/20TM
hardware and a 12” aluminum plate as the base. The setup includes:
four cameras, two Ximeas and two Prophesees, and the laser sheet
assembly.

Attachments

• Nicholas.pdf
    10 MB · Views: 95
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

I do remember this one after a quick listen this morning. I wonder if Prophesee have anything to do with the image capture side of things with NASA?

Rob gives some examples of implementations Brainchip were working on at the time of podcast (22nd June 2022).
The five examples that Rob gives in this interview from about the 23 minute mark:
1. Medical imaging - identifiying and learning lesions
2. Breathalyser to detect different viruses
3. Coffee machine with keyword recognition
4. Fridge with detection capabilities of rotten / expired foods
5. Vibration detection for predictive maintenance

I dare say we hear about some sort of progress in a couple of these areas soon as Rob made it clear we needed revenue ASAP while also laying groundwork for future, long term revenue sources. This is before all our other recent revelations as well!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
D

Deleted member 118

A few recent RISC-V videos a few people might like to watch if ya bored at work, Sifive we’re recently on the December summit but I can’t seem to locate that video unless it’s in the one below which I ain’t watched.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Tezza

Regular
Traction in the us doesn't look good! Might need more news to get this massive boulder on the move. Stand clear when momentum gains. Maybe another buying day today.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Intel news will gain some traction in US -
I don't think any news or partnerships will help the share price in this market. Even Intel!! If this was announced during the bull market, we probably would have hit $4 🤣

All pre revenue (or stocks with future earning expectations) are being hammered at the moment. Even some well regarded growth stocks are being valued at 1 or 2:1 P/E when they were 20-30:1 during the bull market.

We have done really well to hold up as well as we have so far. I believe we are a special company with a spectacular future and an exceptional quarter of revenue should see us fly but in the meantime, there's not much management can do to lift the share price imo.

• Love
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom