BRN Discussion Ongoing

Cardpro

Regular
With all these amazing partnerships and eco systems, I think 2023 will actually be our year.
Brainchip, ARM of the NPUs >_<

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
I told a few of my friends about brainchip. A handful bought, a few didn’t. It was about 45c at the time.
I didn’t get any messages on the run to $2.31.
I got lots of messages on the drop.
I still to this day get messages occassionally on red days, but never on green days.
Whenever there’s an announcement I’ll get a “what does this mean” message.
My friends have bought because I talked about it but none of them have tried to understand their investment, they don’t read at all and look to me for confirmation when needed.
I’ll never get a thanks from them if they make money, they’ll never give me share tips because they don’t invest at all but I’ll sure as shit get a what the fuck if they lose their money. End result is it’s not longer worth talking investments with them as it’s a lose lose for me to do so.
I guess this is why they say don’t go into business with friends and family haha.
WOW. That is actually very spot on.
And it makes me realise that I know a lot of stupid/dumbass people.🤣
@equanimous cheers for the giggle can't find that post you did(cat scan)
But I needed the laugh mate.♥️

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Same with me, I’ll never give anyone a share tip again… painful….. they’re all like “where lambo” like the meme 🫠
Long-term to these numbnuts is like a couple of months in my experience with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
If it's any consolation, my wife thinks I'm part of a cult because I talk so much about Brainchip 😂😂
My wife says “oh that sounds nice until it crashes and burns” hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
  • Open$0.700
  • High$0.710
  • Low$0.695
  • Previous Close$0.705
  • Volume2,282,757
Pulled the above off Commsec at 12.29pm.

The above speaks of there being 'the haves' and 'the have nots' where Brainchip is concerned.

The haves: Well researched shareholders who can read and write and probably follow TSEx and who are holding tightly to their shares.

The have nots: Shareholders who follow the ranting of WANCAs plus shorts and traders.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I know Samsung has been spoken about at various times but I hadn't actually seen a direct neuromorphic study or reference by them till now.

Maybe has been posted before(?) or not.

They have their R&D division I just found...SAIT.

Here I found one section which clearly spells out essentially what we can offer them quite quickly for testing etc.

I wonder.

View attachment 24778
Hi Fmf,

Samsung have been doing a lot of work using ReRAM/MemRistors:

US2022366976A1 NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTING DEVICE AND METHOD OF DESIGNING THE SAME

1671414027290.png

[0005] At least one example embodiment of the present disclosure provides a neuromorphic computing device capable of preventing the decrease in the accuracy of inference due to temperature and/or time dependency of resistive memory cells.

A neuromorphic computing device includes first and second memory cell arrays, and an analog-to-digital converting circuit. The first memory cell array includes a plurality of resistive memory cells, generates a plurality of read currents based on a plurality of input signals and a plurality of data, and outputs the plurality of read currents through a plurality of bitlines or source lines. The second memory cell array includes a plurality of reference resistive memory cells and an offset resistor, and outputs a reference current through a reference bitline or a reference source line. The analog-to-digital converting circuit converts the plurality of read currents into a plurality of digital signals based on the reference current. The offset resistor is connected between the reference bitline and the reference source line.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
A warning wifi cams are very easy to hack. So don't have them pointed at sensitive areas. A dumbass like me can do it.

Not only that, but he said :Stay tuned for further updates on our partners CES schedule and announcements.

AND We wish you a very exciting and prosperous 2023 and look forward to seeing you at CES.

And may I add that the entire email is written in Bold font to emphasise the importance of this email! 😂

Yes, particularly noticed the...... subtleties below........

Stay tuned for further updates on our partners CES schedule and announcements.

just to be crystal clear !

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Nikkei Asia: TSMC fab in Japan at center of Sony's image sensor kingdom.

The move is just the first step in Sony's grand plan to bolster output of CMOS image sensors across Kyushu. At the group's Nagasaki facility, a fab that just opened last year is already undergoing a second expansion to bring additional facilities online as early as next year.

Sony also operates chip plants in Oita and Kagoshima prefectures, also in Kyushu.

This production network will rely on logic chips from TSMC's new fab, slated to begin full production in 2025 and to be run by a joint venture with Sony and Denso.

With the smartphone market having peaked in 2016 and 2017, and many consumers having upgraded to 5G handsets, demand for sensors in phones may slow, forcing Sony to cultivate new buyers for sensors.

The planned plant is expected to churn out sensors for smartphones, but it may have to start producing sensors for autonomous driving and factory automation applications down the road.

On top of this, setting up local infrastructure such as housing and schools for employees and their families will be important, as is talent acquisition.

Japan's chip sector fell behind foreign rivals after failing to keep investing in the development of next-generation products in the 2010s. But the global supply chain crises brought on by the pandemic has built momentum for a domestic revival with the newly formed Rapidus, a government-backed chipmaker set up by such top companies as NEC, Toyota Motor and Sony.

How public-private efforts can develop Kyushu into Japan's "Silicon Island" will hold the key to whether the country's much-anticipated chip-industry renaissance will materialize
I wonder if there is anything besides Prophesee driving Sony's image sensor expansion?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
I told a few of my friends about brainchip. A handful bought, a few didn’t. It was about 45c at the time.
I still to this day get messages occassionally on red days, but never on green days.
My friends have bought because I talked about it but none of them have tried to understand their investment, they don’t read at all and look to me for confirmation when needed.
I’ll never get a thanks from them if they make money, they’ll never give me share tips because they don’t invest at all but I’ll sure as shit get a what the fuck if they lose their money. End result is it’s not longer worth talking investments with them as it’s a lose lose for me to do so.
I guess this is why they say don’t go into business with friends and family haha.
I always tell any friends that want to know something about stock markets, "read this book or that book if you're interested"
If they ask for a stock tip, I just say something to the effect of, "Sorry I can't help you there. That's a personal choice and contextual upon your own risk profile, investment timeframe, and investment reasons."

Internally I'm thinking, If you have to ask me for a tip, that tells me you aren't prepared to do the work required yourself and by the same token are willing to take a risk with your hard-earned money based on no research and someone else's opinion. In effect, you kind of deserve to lose money.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Deena

Regular
It's not always the case SERA. I used to get my mulch in the big round bales, about 6 each year from a sugarcane farmer I knew well at $30 per bale. Two bales just squeeze into my 7x4 trailer.

I told him about Brainchip when they were really low and he bought in. The next time I went to collect mulch hay I went to pay him and asked if he had change for two fifty dollar notes. He said, 'no!' I thought that's strange as he always has change. Then he told me he had made so much money out of Brainchip I would never have to pay for my mulch hay again. True story. He would not accept any more payments from me.

Just goes to prove that not everyone is ungrateful.
Deena :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 70 users
On Saturday afternoon I had a meeting with a landscaper and spent time walking eight hectares discussing planting, rock walls, lawns, garden edging and irrigation.

Saturday evening Pinterest out of the blue decided I would be interested in landscaping ideas.

And no I have not been googling or searching landscaping ideas.

Probably just a complete coincidence.😂🤣🤡😇

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

NickBRN

Hi all - just looking at Tim's post and I clicked on all of the people he tagged, one of them: Ekaterina Sirazitdinova = Data Scientist for Computer Vision, Video Analystics and Deep Learning at NVIDIA. At best we now know NVIDIA are aware of Brainchip!

1671416024717.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
View attachment 24487

Off the internet, but look how juicy semiconductor industry is.

Numbers would be different for better or worse, but profit margin for BRN would be much higher imo due to the IP business model vs TSMC.
and that's just one foundry.....

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
If you are security conscious about your internet please download Wireshark and look at what information your wifi connection is leaking. I strongly advise you use a VPN at bare minimum. If you really want to see how ducked up wifi is download Kali Linux and purchase a wifi adapter that allows monitor mode. A bit of a learning curve but it won't take long at all to realise how insecure WiFi is. Sorry for blabbing on about this but I've been affected by this and considering we are investors I believe you all should have your eyes opened to this. It will save a lot of grief. Haha I now only use Ethernet connection.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
On Saturday afternoon I had a meeting with a landscaper and spent time walking eight hectares discussing planting, rock walls, lawns, garden edging and irrigation.

Saturday evening Pinterest out of the blue decided I would be interested in landscaping ideas.

WWW = morphic resonance on steroids.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

If you are capable of rooting phone you can install Lineage OS, or you could purchase a degoogled phone it will stop that sort of thing from happening again. https://de-googled.com/

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
It's not always the case SERA. I used to get my mulch in the big round bales, about 6 each year from a sugarcane farmer I knew well at $30 per bale. Two bales just squeeze into my 7x4 trailer.

I told him about Brainchip when they were really low and he bought in. The next time I went to collect mulch hay I went to pay him and asked if he had change for two fifty dollar notes. He said, 'no!' I thought that's strange as he always has change. Then he told me he had made so much money out of Brainchip I would never have to pay for my mulch hay again. True story. He would not accept any more payments from me.

Just goes to prove that not everyone is ungrateful.
Deena :cool:
Hi Deena just wandering if you like to come over and buy some hay for your garden from me?

• Haha

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi Deena just wandering if you like to come over and buy some hay for your garden from me?

I tried making plans with the farmer that hays a few fields near my place, but he always bales. 🤡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom