BRN Discussion Ongoing

Very cool FF. You know I only just realised this morning that Harman is a Samsung subsidiary. It just so happens that Harman and SoundHound have teamed up to deliver advanced voice AI. I really like the sound of this part of the announcement from November 2022 where it says,

"The deal grew out of SoundHound’s recent contract with DPCA’s parent brand Stellantis in Europe and incorporates its custom wake words and Edge+Cloud connectivity options combining on-device and cloud processing. The company also counts Hyundai, Kia, and Mercedes among its vehicular clients. The company also opened up its hybrid model to more than just cars, offering tools to embed a voice assistant with a range of cloud or on-device processing options in any compatible device."

It's not a matter of if, but when. And all the dots will join into a big conga-line of epic proportions IMO.

View attachment 24799

View attachment 24794
You are definitely running with this SoundHound bizzzo. I'll have to pull my finger out and do some digging and see what I can unearth 💩🤔🔥

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
He-he-he! This add for a T-shirt just popped up and all I could think about was that section of the BrainChip podcast when Rob Telson asks the guest speaker about what superpowers they'd have if they could.:ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 10.07.03 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users
Link brings to an oops page

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221219-095405.png
    Screenshot_20221219-095405.png
    345.6 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: 3 users
Reactions: 1 users

Dhm

Regular
He-he-he! This add for a T-shirt just popped up and all I could think about was that section of the BrainChip podcast when Rob Telson asks the guest speaker about what superpowers they'd have if they could.:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 24800
Ha! If I was on one of those podcasts and was asked the super hero question, I would most probably nominate PVDM considering his super hero determination from a long time ago to bring Akida to market first and still more than 3 years head start and progressing rapidly

Someone here (thank you) published this podcast interview below with PVDM from perhaps 5 years back and it was fascinating just where he believes we can go. So many gold nuggets contained within.

https://ia800905.us.archive.org/22/items/diffusion2013-11-11/diffusion2013-11-11.mp3

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Above link to see how they did it

Ha! If I was on one of those podcasts and was asked the super hero question, I would most probably nominate PVDM considering his super hero determination from a long time ago to bring Akida to market first and still more than 3 years head start and progressing rapidly

Someone here (thank you) published this podcast interview below with PVDM from perhaps 5 years back and it was fascinating just where he believes we can go. So many gold nuggets contained within.

https://ia800905.us.archive.org/22/items/diffusion2013-11-11/diffusion2013-11-11.mp3
2013 was the year of interview

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
If you are referring to persons who are not currently involved in the stock market, then it's a bit daunting to set up a trading account and invest in shares especially in the current world environment.
For those that are actively involved in shares some don't want advice while others are happy to at least do some of their own research and make their own mind up.
I have spoken to a number of mates about BRN and only one (female) has made an investment. Lucky her.

There's an old saying 'there is no such thing as a certainty.'
But after years of research, I believe that Brainchip is closer to a certainty than a $1.20 nag at the races.
I disagree with this saying as there is one certainty that everyone can trust without doubt. We will all die one day. Happy cheerful Monday everyone!😹

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 73 users
Geez the 1000 eyes be like Pacman when it comes to dots :LOL:

pacman-eating-dots.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
I disagree with this saying as there is one certainty that everyone can trust without doubt. We will all die one day. Happy cheerful Monday everyone!😹
Hmmm, I try to not think of that too much. I seem to get a bit wild and have a IDGAF attitude which usually ends up with a night in police lockup and a summons delivered a couple months later.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Sorry for off topic again 😐 but I don't care in this instance. Thoughts and prayers for my little guy🐕 he's going under the knife again tomorrow.🙏

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 46 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Honestly, most people are proud and don’t want advice. I’m convinced some people would rather miss the boat than having to thank me for a stock tip in the future. Anyone else feel this way?
I told a few of my friends about brainchip. A handful bought, a few didn’t. It was about 45c at the time.
I didn’t get any messages on the run to $2.31.
I got lots of messages on the drop.
I still to this day get messages occassionally on red days, but never on green days.
Whenever there’s an announcement I’ll get a “what does this mean” message.
My friends have bought because I talked about it but none of them have tried to understand their investment, they don’t read at all and look to me for confirmation when needed.
I’ll never get a thanks from them if they make money, they’ll never give me share tips because they don’t invest at all but I’ll sure as shit get a what the fuck if they lose their money. End result is it’s not longer worth talking investments with them as it’s a lose lose for me to do so.
I guess this is why they say don’t go into business with friends and family haha.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 78 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
St Patricks Day Party GIF by Guinness US
Cheers @AusEire ... Enjoy your 'cold' Xmas nights in front of the fire in the local pub and maybe a 'lock in' or two with a few muso's ! 🎸🎸 ;)🎄🤶🎅
Cheers mate 🍻

Reactions: 5 users
Was watching a recent video last night up on TechUK which had these speakers.

07 Dec 2022
Event round-up: Neuromorph-what? What is neuromorphic computing and what does this mean for the future of compute?

Speakers included:

• Jim Scott, Head of Strategic Engagement, Lockheed Martin
  • Yulia Sandamirskaya, Applications Research Lead, Neuromorphic Computing Lab, Intel Labs
  • Aidong Xu, Head of Semiconductor Capability, Cambridge Consultants
  • David Halliday, Chair of Research Committee Intelligent Systems and Nano-science, University of York

Was curious if anything came up but understandably, given they were mostly research / academia, there wasn't much about commercial offerings and also a lot of what they were discussing was on hardware primarily and overlapped into software at times.

Lockheed appearing to have a lot of focus in photonic neuromorphic.

When commercial chips did come up in the Q&A at the end, the speakers did confirm there are commercial chips out there but wouldn't name names...guess they have to remain independent to a point.

Though, it was nice to see within the Intel slides we get a mention and also an insight into a sample of some of the INRC parties.

We know that the INRC is predominantly Unis etc for the research component obviously, however, was interesting to see a couple of commercial entities in there as well that you could expect will get exposure to Akida now if requested.

Also, there are apparently 170 groups in the INRC and the slide samples a handful, so how many more are commercial entities :unsure:

1671408380199.png

1671408741994.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
I told a few of my friends about brainchip. A handful bought, a few didn’t. It was about 45c at the time.
I still to this day get messages occassionally on red days, but never on green days.
My friends have bought because I talked about it but none of them have tried to understand their investment, they don’t read at all and look to me for confirmation when needed.
I’ll never get a thanks from them if they make money, they’ll never give me share tips because they don’t invest at all but I’ll sure as shit get a what the fuck if they lose their money. End result is it’s not longer worth talking investments with them as it’s a lose lose for me to do so.
I guess this is why they say don’t go into business with friends and family haha.
Same with me, I’ll never give anyone a share tip again… painful….. they’re all like “where lambo” like the meme 🫠

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Was watching a recent video last night up on TechUK which had these speakers.

07 Dec 2022
Event round-up: Neuromorph-what? What is neuromorphic computing and what does this mean for the future of compute?

Speakers included:

• Jim Scott, Head of Strategic Engagement, Lockheed Martin
  • Yulia Sandamirskaya, Applications Research Lead, Neuromorphic Computing Lab, Intel Labs
  • Aidong Xu, Head of Semiconductor Capability, Cambridge Consultants
  • David Halliday, Chair of Research Committee Intelligent Systems and Nano-science, University of York

Was curious if anything came up but understandably, given they were mostly research / academia, there wasn't much about commercial offerings and also a lot of what they were discussing was on hardware primarily and overlapped into software at times.

Lockheed appearing to have a lot of focus in photonic neuromorphic.

When commercial chips did come up in the Q&A at the end, the speakers did confirm there are commercial chips out there but wouldn't name names...guess they have to remain independent to a point.

Though, it was nice to see within the Intel slides we get a mention and also an insight into a sample of some of the INRC parties.

We know that the INRC is predominantly Unis etc for the research component obviously, however, was interesting to see a couple of commercial entities in there as well that you could expect will get exposure to Akida now if requested.

Also, there are apparently 170 groups in the INRC and the slide samples a handful, so how many more are commercial entities :unsure:

View attachment 24805

View attachment 24807

Wow! Great research "as per ushe" @Fullmoonfever ! 🧐👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Pappagallo

Regular

I’ve had a very similar experience and largely don’t bother anymore. I only talk stocks with one of my cousins now because I know that he’ll research everything I say and take responsibility for his own decisions (he did pretty well out of my BRN tip too, 5-bagged on the run up in January and has now bought back in the smart bastard!).

If you spoon feed people most of the time they’ll want you to move their jaw up and down and chew it for them too.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Adam82

Wow that is an amazing interview, well worth listening to if you haven’t heard…. And goes to show how far ahead PVDM vision is into the future and all ideas that are coming out this and into 2023. Believe the tipping point is fast approaching! 😊

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom