BRN Discussion Ongoing

charles2

Regular
Aptly named song title by Jennifer Warnes (First we take Manhattan) may be applicable here.:)

With Leonard Cohen lurking in the background.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Hi @Deadpool
Great work what would be interesting would be to look at who congratulated or commented on her move to Brainchip. Might allow for a process of elimination selection of those she was working with at Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi @Fact Finder, think you may be referring to @DaBenjamins post:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Synopsys, I wonder:

“We hope you’ll be able to join us May 22-25, 2023 at the Embedded Vision Summit!

To whet your appetite and give you a sense of the great presentations that the Summit is known for, we wanted to share a few videos of the most popular sessions from the 2022 Summit. No ads and no logins required to watch—simply experts sharing what’s important now in perceptual AI:

How Transformers are Changing the Direction of Deep Learning Architectures.
Tom Michiels, System Architect, DesignWare ARC Processors at Synopsys, explains how neural network architectures used in embedded applications are evolving quickly. Transformers are a leading deep-learning approach for natural language processing and other time-dependent, series data applications. Now, transformer-based network architectures are being applied to vision applications with state-of-the-art results compared to CNN-based solutions. Tom introduces transformers and contrasts them with the CNNs commonly used for vision tasks today. Learn why transformers are an important option for visual perception tasks.”

My speculation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

cosors

👀
Hi @BaconLover and @Learning

Great reveals generously shared.

New investors take note Apple has been working with Sony and Sony has been working with Apple for OVER ten years and this is the first confirmation they are doing so.

This is how the tech world functions.

Brainchip is a tech company working in this industry.

Nothing more needs to be or will be said. Ten years.

Clearly the sensor that can deal with more light is from Prophesee so we can ponder and dig to see if Brainchip is providing the semi in this conductor. Don’t be surprised if you need to wait ten years to find out.

After what Luca Verre said in the podcast why would Sony and Apple be considering third best.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: Valeo has joined the Orange Cult. Thanks @Rach2512
Unfortunately, I can't offer you anything but a dead end with ZF Friedrichshafen. As far as I understand it, they only do software-based neural networks on Nvidia GPUs. They are currently looking for employees in Hyderabad on exact this topic. I think I will stop my research on ZF here as it is tiring and boring.
They contradict themselves with this retrofit topic.
Big mouth..?
But maybe someone can set it straight, if I am wrong would surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
Unfortunately, I can't offer you anything but a dead end with ZF Friedrichshafen. As far as I understand it, they only do software-based neural networks on Nvidia GPUs. They are currently looking for employees in Hyderabad on exact this topic. I think I will stop my research on ZF here as it is tiring and boring.
They contradict themselves with this retrofit topic.
Big mouth..?
But maybe someone can set it straight, if I am wrong would surprise me.
Well at least you have confirmed we should not be investing in them as they will likely go the way of the Dodo if that is what they are doing.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

cosors

👀
Yes. LOL. Both are great posts though. I’m nearing 70 will need to start playing the old card more often. 😂🤣🤡😂😇
I have been trying to find something out for months now. There are nicer tasks. I don't like it.
It's like looking for the best spare ribs at a vegan producer. Sorry, not meant to be negatively critical. It's just boring. Therefore stop from my side.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes

We are certainly getting some great exposure with our latest bit of new news about the IFS collaboration , but I think the considerable article in Forbes (@Fact Finder) on the EQXX would have to be the most megalithic piece of free advertising for Brainchip to date.

1 day ago

Can imagine that this is what the office looks like this week 😀😃😄😁

Where I Go Music Video GIF by OneRepublic
Wow… my favourite part…..

“Mercedes partnered with the artificial intelligence experts at BrainChip to develop an interface that runs spiking neural networks (information is coded, so energy is only consumed when needed). And "Hey Mercedes" utilizes neuromorphic computing, so responses are generated and delivered on-demand, versus pre-recorded and played (the engineers say this is up to 10 times more efficient than traditional systems).”

Less goooo!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Morning Chippers,​

Hoping the Green run continues 🤞.... Lots of dot joining in progress .... Keep up the great work .... Exciting times!!

GO BRN

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
DJIA34,108.64+103.6+0.3
NASDAQ11,256.81+113.08+1.01
S&P 5004,019.65+29.09+0.73
*GOLD1,822.6+30.3+1.69
*OIL75.23+2.06+2.82
US 10-YR3.501-0.11UNCH
EUR/USD1.063+0+0.01

Stock Indexes​

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
*FTSE7,502.89+56.92+0.76
*DAX14,497.89+191.26+1.34
*CAC6,744.98+94.43+1.42
*STOXX600442.6+5.62+1.29
*AEX732.95+12.26+1.7
*BEL 203,749.83+53.66+1.45
*FTSE MIB24,636.94+333.26+1.37
OMXS302,140.7+31.77+1.51
*SMI11,136.62+102.98+0.93
HEX11,099.09+78.2+0.71
*PSI205,793.05+22.69+0.39
OMXC 251,727.16+23.08+1.35

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Wow… my favourite part…..

“Mercedes partnered with the artificial intelligence experts at BrainChip to develop an interface that runs spiking neural networks (information is coded, so energy is only consumed when needed). And "Hey Mercedes" utilizes neuromorphic computing, so responses are generated and delivered on-demand, versus pre-recorded and played (the engineers say this is up to 10 times more efficient than traditional systems).”

Less goooo!
ARM
EDGE IMPULSE
INTEL
ISL
MEGACHIPS
MERCEDES BENZ
MOSCHIPS
NASA
NUMEN
NVISO
PROPHESEE
RENESAS
SiFIVE
SOCIONEXT
VALEO

I suspect that this list would please many Board of Directors when considering the first 12 months performance of their Chief Executive Officer.

OF COURSE when considering the performance of Brainchip’s CEO Sean Hehir the Board would not have this list.

They would not have this list because it is incomplete as the list they will judge his performance against will have a further eight NDA covered Fortune 500 and Household named companies the identity of which remain hidden from all.

But even this list will be incomplete as the list will contain the names of those companies which come to Brainchip via MegaChips, Renesas, Valeo, MOSCHIP and via new sales leads such as the yet to be identified large communications company.

I wonder if the full list will be sufficient to ensure the CEO continues to lead Brainchip in 2023.😂🤣😂🤡🤣😂🤡😂😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users

JK200SX

Regular
"We're embedding our IP in everything, everywhere."

I haven't noticed these words on the website before..... is this new? Sounds great:)

1670970178529.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 117 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

VictorG

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Did you miss our recent webinar with Texas Instruments? Watch the recording now to see just how easy AI vision model development and deployment can be with the TDA4VM processor and Edge Impulse.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Morning Chippers,​

Hoping the Green run continues 🤞.... Lots of dot joining in progress .... Keep up the great work .... Exciting times!!

GO BRN

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
DJIA34,108.64+103.6+0.3
NASDAQ11,256.81+113.08+1.01
S&P 5004,019.65+29.09+0.73
*GOLD1,822.6+30.3+1.69
*OIL75.23+2.06+2.82
US 10-YR3.501-0.11UNCH
EUR/USD1.063+0+0.01

Stock Indexes​

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
*FTSE7,502.89+56.92+0.76
*DAX14,497.89+191.26+1.34
*CAC6,744.98+94.43+1.42
*STOXX600442.6+5.62+1.29
*AEX732.95+12.26+1.7
*BEL 203,749.83+53.66+1.45
*FTSE MIB24,636.94+333.26+1.37
OMXS302,140.7+31.77+1.51
*SMI11,136.62+102.98+0.93
HEX11,099.09+78.2+0.71
*PSI205,793.05+22.69+0.39
OMXC 251,727.16+23.08+1.35
While green may look good Bien, I didn't like this particular green.
Got pumped too much, hit resistance and got sold off throughout the day, which has been a pattern recently. SP500 is something I follow and it is struggling atm. Hopefully some sentiment wind along the Christmas season to push us forward.
sp500 13 Dec.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Got pumped too much, hit resistance and got sold off throughout the day, which has been a pattern recently. SP500 is something I follow and it is struggling atm. Hopefully some sentiment wind along the Christmas season to push us forward.
View attachment 24308
Hey BL .. yep I see your point and I did observe that resistance pattern and have done many times ( I do need to study charts a wee bit more!)
to get a better idea! It also seems to be 'Battle of the Bots' at the moment ..

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
With the number of partners and IP's listed and other unknowns in this space, what percentage would you expect AKIDA in this sector potentially, 5% 10 % ?

Damo4

Regular
View attachment 24308

1670972214810.png

So Youre Saying Theres A Chance GIFs | Tenor

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

mcm

Regular
"We're embedding our IP in everything, everywhere."

I haven't noticed these words on the website before..... is this new? Sounds great:)

View attachment 24307
We ARE embedding our IP in everything everywhere ... not will be. Nice

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
Top Bottom