BRN Discussion Ongoing

Beebo

Regular
They are definitely pumping the CES pretty prominently on their homepage :unsure::cool:

View attachment 24253
Perfect venue to release the next iteration of Akida, and possibly the next IP license (?)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Wallace

Emerged
US inflation rate lower than expected at 7.1%.

NASDAQ up 3.8% (at the time of writing) and firing!

On the back of the Intel news at the weekend, tomorrow could be a very pretty day 🟢

In this for the long term, but short term good news is always nice after a long year!

Let’s go BRN 🚀

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Futures looking positive after the latest US CPI figures came in lower than expected
CPI.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
perhaps this is interesting for somebody?

Edge Impulse

Edge Impulse
"In the coming years we can expect to see an increasing number of contributions from the aerospace field attempting to incorporate spike-based algorithms and hardware onboard spacecraft."

In this paper, European Space Agency - ESA researchers explore neuromorphic computing and sensing for space applications: https://lnkd.in/eRF2UZeD

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Tata to enter chipmaking in India: Chairman Natarajan Chandrasekaran​

don't know if we already had that, think it's interesting for many of us anyway😘🥰

TOKYO -- India's Tata Group will begin producing semiconductors in the country within a few years, a move that the chairman of the group's main company said will make the South Asian country a key part of global chip supply chains.
In an interview with Nikkei Asia in Tokyo on Thursday, Tata Sons Chairman Natarajan Chandrasekaran revealed that the conglomerate plans to launch new businesses in emerging fields such as electric vehicles.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

goodvibes

Regular
Genesis gv60 with face recognition…After that, your own face is recognized by the camera and the associated deep learning image processing. An LED display in the B-pillar gives visual feedback on the vehicle status.

Article in German.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

TopCat

Regular
93822A1E-27BF-4EF2-B791-CACAB6FE1E73.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

cosors

👀
Has nothing to do with BRN, but I don't care.
Screenshot_2022-12-13-20-24-47-60_c7d7c78e17792d54d6e4296d9f6a5da4.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

cosors

👀
Has nothing to do with BRN, but I don't care.
View attachment 24282
Screenshot_2022-12-13-20-37-47-10_7d6541707e0ad471ad1a839839bd7d1b.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-13-20-37-29-66_7d6541707e0ad471ad1a839839bd7d1b.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-13-20-39-17-30_7d6541707e0ad471ad1a839839bd7d1b.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-13-20-40-01-99_7d6541707e0ad471ad1a839839bd7d1b.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-13-20-41-12-99_7d6541707e0ad471ad1a839839bd7d1b.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-13-20-41-51-95_7d6541707e0ad471ad1a839839bd7d1b.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-13-20-43-47-35_7d6541707e0ad471ad1a839839bd7d1b.jpg

last one has an Impreza 2,5l 300PS/400Nm in it ;)
The Käfer weighs half as much as the Impreza. However, the Impreza has a nice red button in the cockpit that sprays simple water onto the intercooler for extra power.
The EVs still need a lot of time to build up the same likeable character, I think.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I like this quote "Sony is working on a new sensor using semiconductor technologies, letting more light in and reducing the possibility of under or overexposure"

Apple confirms it uses Sony camera sensors for its iPhones​

13 December 2022
gsmarena_000.jpg

Everyone in the smartphone industry knows that Apple keeps a tight lid on its suppliers and a lot the more technical specs of its products, so Tim Cook's visit to Sony's facility for CMOS sensors is kind of a big deal.

Analysts and fans have been suspecting this for a while now and Tim Cook finally admitted that Apple has been working with Sony for over a decade. Apple's CEO posted a photo of Sony's CEO Kenichiro Yoshida showing him around a Sony facility.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The Cupertino-based company isn't very vocal about its battery, chip and display suppliers either, but supply chain analysts have revealed g that Corning is making Apple's front and back glass sheets while Samsung and LG are supplying the majority of OLED panels. Chips, of course, come from TSMC's fabs.

However, the Sony-Apple deal for camera hardware was still largely unconfirmed and by the looks of it, it won't end anytime soon. According to some reports, Sony is working on a new sensor using semiconductor technologies, letting more light in and reducing the possibility of under or overexposure. Of course, that sensor will end up in future generation iPhones.

Learning.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I better leave this to our more knowledgeable shareholders. 😉

Screenshot_20221214_073327_Samsung Notes.jpg

Full paper is attached in PDF. Or the Twitter link.

Learning

Attachments

• 221205236_221214_073254.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Learning,

I skimmed through it last night.

We get a mention two or three times and also Prophersee.

Ended up with a mild nose bleed and a splitting headache.

One for Diogenese..

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but on at the moment is the RISC-V Summit in San Jose, CA:

SiFive is heavily involved as well as other known or possible Brainchip connections.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
I like this quote "Sony is working on a new sensor using semiconductor technologies, letting more light in and reducing the possibility of under or overexposure"

Apple confirms it uses Sony camera sensors for its iPhones​

13 December 2022
gsmarena_000.jpg

Everyone in the smartphone industry knows that Apple keeps a tight lid on its suppliers and a lot the more technical specs of its products, so Tim Cook's visit to Sony's facility for CMOS sensors is kind of a big deal.

Analysts and fans have been suspecting this for a while now and Tim Cook finally admitted that Apple has been working with Sony for over a decade. Apple's CEO posted a photo of Sony's CEO Kenichiro Yoshida showing him around a Sony facility.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The Cupertino-based company isn't very vocal about its battery, chip and display suppliers either, but supply chain analysts have revealed g that Corning is making Apple's front and back glass sheets while Samsung and LG are supplying the majority of OLED panels. Chips, of course, come from TSMC's fabs.

However, the Sony-Apple deal for camera hardware was still largely unconfirmed and by the looks of it, it won't end anytime soon. According to some reports, Sony is working on a new sensor using semiconductor technologies, letting more light in and reducing the possibility of under or overexposure. Of course, that sensor will end up in future generation iPhones.

Learning.
Hi @BaconLover and @Learning

Great reveals generously shared.

New investors take note Apple has been working with Sony and Sony has been working with Apple for OVER ten years and this is the first confirmation they are doing so.

This is how the tech world functions.

Brainchip is a tech company working in this industry.

Nothing more needs to be or will be said. Ten years.

Clearly the sensor that can deal with more light is from Prophesee so we can ponder and dig to see if Brainchip is providing the semi in this conductor. Don’t be surprised if you need to wait ten years to find out.

After what Luca Verre said in the podcast why would Sony and Apple be considering third best.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: Valeo has joined the Orange Cult. Thanks @Rach2512

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

We are certainly getting some great exposure with our latest bit of new news about the IFS collaboration , but I think the considerable article in Forbes (@Fact Finder) on the EQXX would have to be the most megalithic piece of free advertising for Brainchip to date.

1 day ago

Can imagine that this is what the office looks like this week 😀😃😄😁

Where I Go Music Video GIF by OneRepublic
Hi @Deadpool
Great work what would be interesting would be to look at who congratulated or commented on her move to Brainchip. Might allow for a process of elimination selection of those she was working with at Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

JK200SX

Regular