BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 2799

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

MrNick

Regular
You must be Boratanian then… mankini all ready for summer.
I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN
Nice GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Always interesting to note "congratulations" and "best wishes" messages people get when they leave a company.

In this case Kimberley Vaupen, Brainchip Sales Director is off to become Snr BDM at IMEC.

Her contacts hopefully shedding some light to the people/companies Brainchip are dealing with. Below are a few well connected people wishing her well. Enjoy!

Screenshot_20221213-200323_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20221213_201437.jpg
Screenshot_20221213-201306_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20221213-201250_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20221213-200151_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20221213-201452_LinkedIn.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221213_201437.jpg
    Screenshot_20221213_201437.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
A shout out to all the Copper's today. 😢
I know it takes all kinds and some may have had difficulties at times, but a couple of country constables, out doing a welfare check, didn't deserve a life ending ambush whilst they were trying to do some good. Let alone the neighbour checking out a fire.
Whether it was a mistake or maliciously planned, those young lives lost are a terrible shame.
I hope it doesn't turn out to be some conspiracy bullshit thats got out of hand.
GLTAH
It touches a nerve as my first posting with a class mate was literally replacing two officers who had been shot dead attending a domestic.

There is some thing unusual about this matter as four police or two car crews would not be attending a simple missing persons enquiry.

Even if there had been some difficulties with the occupants attitude to police in the past the second crew would likely just stand off in their vehicle.

To be entering on foot with the first crew if the reports are accurate is to me very unusual unless they were larking about.

In any event shooting the neighbour in the back does not make sense either.

So much grief and sadness will become the legacy of this evil and it will play out over many lifetimes.

Just so very sad.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Scientists Create Brain-Inspired Superconducting Circuits​

In the past, ‘neuromorphic chips’ have been developed that use brain-like software. What are these and what issues with them caused you to look even further?

Neuromorphic chips exist along a spectrum. Some chips are nearly identical to digital computers at the device level, still using silicon transistors and binary digits to represent everything, and only departing from conventional processors at the level of the architecture and the communication protocol. Examples of this approach include IBM’s TrueNorth chip and Intel’s Loihi chip. They’re digital chips, but memory—though still separate from processors—is more broadly distributed across the system. These chips communicate by sending spike events from each processor to many others, more like neurons in the brain that communicate with spikes sent from each neuron to thousands of synapses. So some neuromorphic chips leverage the very same devices, hardware, and fabrication infrastructure as conventional digital computers, but they are processing information in a way that is based on the spiking neurons and distributed architecture of the brain. This is quite a sensible thing to do, because you can get going already. All the infrastructure is already there.

On the other end of the spectrum, there are neuromorphic chips that go even further and use silicon transistors as analog devices, taking another page from the book of the brain. Instead of binary, on-off signals from transistors, these efforts use transistors in what is called the “sub-threshold” regime in which the current through the transistor can take a continuum of values as a function of the applied voltage. This can lead to dramatic energy savings. The problem here is that the functional form of the current through the transistor is exponential, meaning a small change in the applied voltage or a small change in the fabrication of the transistor leads to a large change in the current response.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

GDJR69

Regular
So if the Intel partnership wasn't price sensitive can someone explain to me why the price went up 12% in 2 days? I'm really liking these "not price sensitive" announcements that drive the price up. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
S

Straw

I used to cringe a little when Chapman teased Intel on twitter about BRN's superior product Akida. Now I wonder is Mr Chapman more influential and connected than I think 🤔
With all the tats got to have some bikie influence, maybe The Alpha verification engineer chapter?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Mccabe84

Regular
So if the Intel partnership wasn't price sensitive can someone explain to me why the price went up 12% in 2 days? I'm really liking these "not price sensitive" announcements that drive the price up. :ROFLMAO:
Because it will end up going down that 12% again 😆 we really need an asx price sensitive announcement or revenue, but hey I’m still buying more shares every fortnight

Reactions: 6 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Here is an interesting price history graph for a product that was once ubiquitous.
Perhaps we can do the same whilst we have all the competition in the rear view mirror.
Go you good thing.
Polaroid.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
S

Straw

Here is an interesting price history graph for a product that was once ubiquitous.
Perhaps we can do the same whilst we have all the competition in the rear view mirror.
Go you good thing.
View attachment 24270
That's a crazy share price for 70's
$664 (adjusted)

• Wow

Boab

That's a crazy share price for 70's
$664 (adjusted)
I reckon they may have done a split so it may be much higher?
Noice.

• Wow

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Die neuen intelligenten Front- und Heckverkleidungen von Valeo bieten innovative Systeme für die Zukunft der Beleuchtung und Signalisierung für nachhaltige Mobilität und öffnen die Türen zu endlosen neuen Möglichkeiten! Sie werden auch auf der CES 2023 vertreten sein. Haben Sie schon einen Blick darauf geworfen?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
S

Straw

I reckon they may have done a split so it may be much higher?
Noice.
Obviously a lot of hippies wanted solid evidence they were actually at music festivals.

'So what did you do last weekend Tiger Lily?'
'Errrr....ummmm'

• Haha

Boab

Die neuen intelligenten Front- und Heckverkleidungen von Valeo bieten innovative Systeme für die Zukunft der Beleuchtung und Signalisierung für nachhaltige Mobilität und öffnen die Türen zu endlosen neuen Möglichkeiten! Sie werden auch auf der CES 2023 vertreten sein. Haben Sie schon einen Blick darauf geworfen?

I like that. Thanks for sharing

• Love

Zedjack33

Regular
It touches a nerve as my first posting with a class mate was literally replacing two officers who had been shot dead attending a domestic.

There is some thing unusual about this matter as four police or two car crews would not be attending a simple missing persons enquiry.

Even if there had been some difficulties with the occupants attitude to police in the past the second crew would likely just stand off in their vehicle.

To be entering on foot with the first crew if the reports are accurate is to me very unusual unless they were larking about.

In any event shooting the neighbour in the back does not make sense either.

So much grief and sadness will become the legacy of this evil and it will play out over many lifetimes.

Just so very sad.
Have ties to this community. So sad for all involved.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Adam

Regular
No perhaps you would like to make your own:

It was a speciality of my favourite Greek Restaurant in Sydney Diethnes.

My friend Peter’s wife made an exceptional one as well.

Being in Germany you are obviously missing out.😂🤣🤡🤣😂
Was introduced to Diathnes, when I arrived in Oz in 86. Unassuming little doorway down to a huge restaurant in Pitt st, Sydney. Amazing, good wholesome Greek food. Miss it.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Have ties to this community. So sad for all involved.

It’s all very sad, I’m sorry you are hurting.

My brother is a Police Officer, he’s very high up now, been on the force since he was 19.

My brother looked so young in his uniform when he first joined the force just like the young ones today whose lives were tragically stolen.

When my brother first joined the force myself and my parents always feared getting that awful call that he wasn’t going to be coming home and it all just overwhelms me sometimes and makes me so sad when I hear a story like this.

• Love
Reactions: 53 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

We are certainly getting some great exposure with our latest bit of new news about the IFS collaboration , but I think the considerable article in Forbes (@Fact Finder) on the EQXX would have to be the most megalithic piece of free advertising for Brainchip to date.

1 day ago

Can imagine that this is what the office looks like this week 😀😃😄😁

Where I Go Music Video GIF by OneRepublic

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 71 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

We are certainly getting some great exposure with our latest bit of new news about the IFS collaboration , but I think the considerable article in Forbes (@Fact Finder) on the EQXX would have to be the most megalithic piece of free advertising for Brainchip to date.

1 day ago

Can imagine that this is what the office looks like this week 😀😃😄😁

Where I Go Music Video GIF by OneRepublic
To add to your post Deadpool.

It's on the Wall Street Journal! Free Adverting for BrainChip Inc.👏👏👏

Learning

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Screenshot_20221214-001649_Twitter.jpg