alwaysgreen

Top 20
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 2799

Hi! I’m from the German platform, reading your postings here for long time. Also I share interesting informations from here in the German platform. In my opinion people lost their patience since the social media appeared suddenly in our lifes. Also the day trading community makes everything more volatile. Since I am an old school investor. I don’t care about every days up and downs. That’s how it works. Take a rest and let your shares work… that’s all! Have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

VictorG

What is going on. Why is this sudden drop.
Many possible reasons, here are a few!
1. The sellers must have margin call and need cash fast.
2. The buyers are willing to soak up all the shorters without pushing the price up.
3. Low volume + big movements = most likely rebound.
4. It's an early Christmas present for the true believers to top up.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Im guessing the shorters are at it again. Oh well just means I can buy more for a cheaper price

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Foxdog

Regular
Many possible reasons, here are a few!
1. The sellers must have margin call and need cash fast.
2. The buyers are willing to soak up all the shorters without pushing the price up.
3. Low volume + big movements = most likely rebound.
4. It's an early Christmas present for the true believers to top up.
Done, just grabbed more at .63

• Love
  • Fire

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Im guessing the shorters are at it again. Oh well just means I can buy more for a cheaper price
Interest rate rise and US market is down also doesn’t help🙃

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Mccabe84

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Another interesting dot to dot.
Further to the job add for IMEC

I think this is significant. Also didn't RobT talk about a telecommunications company (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp.)

"A newly founded Japanese semiconductor company aiming to revive Japan's chip industry signed an agreement on Tuesday to collaborate with a Belgian research organization in developing next-generation chips for production in Japan." (aka IMEC)

"Economy and Industry Minister Yasutoshi Nishimura told reporters that the new company, Rapidus, which was launched last month by eight Japanese corporate giants including automakers, electronics and chip manufacturers, is teaming up with Imec, a Leuven, Belgium-based research organization known for nanoelectronics and digital technologies key to developing next-generation chips."

"Its members include automaker Toyota Motor Corp., electronics makers Sony Group Corp. and NEC Corp., SoftBank Corp., Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp. and computer memory maker Kioxia."

"Rapidus plans to send engineers to Imec and forge ties with other research labs and companies outside Japan."

2022-12-japan-belgium-cooperate-chip-production.html
Hi Macca,

It is significant, but it is not Akida.

IMEC is analog NNs.

EP3674982A1 HARDWARE ACCELERATOR ARCHITECTURE FOR CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORK

EP3671750A1 SYNAPSE CIRCUIT WITH MEMORY

EP3671568A1 BINARY RECURRENT NEURAL NETWORK INFERENCE TECHNIQUE

EP3671748A1 IN-MEMORY COMPUTING FOR MACHINE LEARNING

US2020210822A1 Multibit Neural Network

US2020151550A1 Machine Learning Accelerator

US2020159809A1 Convolution Engine for Neural Networks

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Podcast out

I just skipped straight to "If you could be one super hero, who would it be, and why...".

Was the rest any good?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

FJ-215

Regular
Hi Pmel,
Plenty weighing on the SP at the moment.
> Overnight talk of recession in USA 2023 (buyers drying up - hurting the whole market today)
> Shorters taking advantage of this
> Chart wise. Old support is rolling off the 1 year, need to go 2 year to find it, shorters to test to the downside.
> No news likely before the new year. Funding with LDA Capital resets Jan 1st. News and LDA go hand in hand imo.

I'm throwing darts blindfolded like everyone else, all guess work.

• Fire
Oh wow… Friday already 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
How can a product that has been linked to some of the biggest names continuing going south, ,good luck to the CEO nxt agm if the shareprice is doing nothing

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Wags

Regular
Hi Macca,

It is significant, but it is not Akida.

IMEC is analog NNs.

EP3674982A1 HARDWARE ACCELERATOR ARCHITECTURE FOR CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORK

EP3671750A1 SYNAPSE CIRCUIT WITH MEMORY

EP3671568A1 BINARY RECURRENT NEURAL NETWORK INFERENCE TECHNIQUE

EP3671748A1 IN-MEMORY COMPUTING FOR MACHINE LEARNING

US2020210822A1 Multibit Neural Network

US2020151550A1 Machine Learning Accelerator

US2020159809A1 Convolution Engine for Neural Networks
Thanks Dio.
Although disappointing, you are one clever dude, and a big assets to this group.
Just goes to show how much I don't know, ha
cheers again, back to my corner.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

Not much to sing about today, so might as well have another Xmas song.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
LATEST FINANCE NEWS
Annual GDP misses forecasts: ASX down 0.81% at noon

07 Dec 2022 - The local bourse is continuing its losing streak after major US indexes fell overnight, with recession concerns continuing to weigh on markets. At noon, the S&P/ASX 200 is 0.81 per cent or 59.20 points lower at 7,232.10.

Perhaps Albo could give the CEO a call and ask him to make an announcement to pull the World economy back into positive territory.

Come on Albo the World needs a Brainchip announcement. 😂🤣🤡😂🤡😂😵‍💫🥸

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Mccabe84

Regular

skutza

Regular
I love it when a plan comes together. I bought some 4DS shares when it dropped. Fear was ripe and panic set in. In a very small amount of time I have been able to 2.5x my cash, sell 60% of my 4DS today and I just bought 2 lots of BRN shares at 63 and 63.5c. These are for my children, I wonder where they will be in 4 years and 6 years when they turn 21. The best thing is, they were basically free. Sometimes fear in retail can be a blessing, both her and there. Yep, a bit of sugar coating on a small cap is always a good time to sell.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
I don’t hold AXE shares but like to keep an eye because it too is a revolutionary first of its kind technology stock.

Just now on the Commsec App which limits the history you can access but AXE has done everything some here want Brainchip to do and it has made eight price sensitive announcements during the same period as Brainchip has made three and AXE has had reassuring handholding CEO presentations and it was unable to hold its place in the Technology Index.

The reality of retail investment life at the potential high risk high return end of the ASX market is institutional and freelance manipulators hold sway over the share price most of the time.

This is a fact of life that you need to accept if you want to achieve life changing investment returns as a retail investor.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
Top Bottom