BRN Discussion Ongoing

Stockbob

Regular
Hi Sharekid, nice of you to make the trip over to the dark side 👋. The seasoned pros from Motley Tool that understand dirt in the ground and that’s about it??

Edge impulse seem pretty happy with us, even comparing Akida @ 300 MHz to a gpu running @ 900 MHz.

Renesas have licensed our tech, I’d say they’re experts in their field, not dirt in the ground.. And what’s this fresh off the press Renesas are taping out a chip with our IP?

Hardly a hype company my friend!

Finally Renesas taping out a chip this month ! , so it has taken 2 years in the midst of a pandemic and lot of headwinds for both companies, terrific stuff . Good pickup MT09

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Sharekid, nice of you to make the trip over to the dark side 👋. The seasoned pros from Motley Tool that understand dirt in the ground and that’s about it??

Edge impulse seem pretty happy with us, even comparing Akida @ 300 MHz to a gpu running @ 900 MHz.

Renesas have licensed our tech, I’d say they’re experts in their field, not dirt in the ground.. And what’s this fresh off the press Renesas are taping out a chip with our IP?

Hi Mt09,

You slipped the Renesas/Akida tape-out news in without much fanfare.

I think this is something BrainChip could toot a trumpet or two about now that Renesas has belled the cat.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

Slade

Top 20
Hi Mt09,

You slipped the Renesas/Akida tape-out news in without much fanfare.

I think this is something BrainChip could toot a trumpet or two about now that Renesas has belled the cat.
What am I reading? Why hasn’t TSex gone into party mode????

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Isn’t it staggering that at the end of 2022 shareholders still have to don’t join and can’t get any visibility on the company’s progress.

I think there must be people out there who are in the industry that can verify one way or the other if the Akida tech is a leader and it’s a race to market for companies using BRN IP.. Or if it’s just going to remain a big hype company forever..

Seasoned pros are still ridiculing this company, and often will say if it was any good it would be taken over by a bigger company.. Prove them wrong please.. It’s gotten painful..

Schnitzel lover, Isn't it staggering your handle is a play on the porker "Pigs might fly" I bet you love a little "Salad" with your dinner and a cup of "Milo" for desert.
That's a
Fuck Off Brian Cox GIF by SuccessionHBO
from me, a bona fide chipper foot soldier.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
What am I reading? Why hasn’t TSex gone into party mode????
Do I need to turn on the hot tub?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Isn’t it staggering that at the end of 2022 shareholders still have to don’t join and can’t get any visibility on the company’s progress.

I think there must be people out there who are in the industry that can verify one way or the other if the Akida tech is a leader and it’s a race to market for companies using BRN IP.. Or if it’s just going to remain a big hype company forever..

Seasoned pros are still ridiculing this company, and often will say if it was any good it would be taken over by a bigger company.. Prove them wrong please.. It’s gotten painful..
Schnitzel lover, Isn't it staggering your handle is a play on pork "Pigs might fly" I bet you love a little "Salad" with your meal and a cup of "Milo" after.
That's a
from me, a proud chipper foot soldier.:cool:

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
The urging of the company to be more forthcoming about our business prospects is a recurring theme in TSX.

Brainchip is caught on the horns of a dilemma - NDAs v ASX ramping rules.

Together with Ford, we have already learnt to our chagrin that the ASX is red hot on IT companies making partial disclosures or covert allusions about possible future income. Making such incomplete disclosures risks the wrath of ASX, and being forced to make full disclosure and jeopardizes our ongoing relationship with our NDA customers.
I just had a thought. All those who have been in Brainchip for a few years remember the Ford announcements. The Ford Ann was forced by the ASX requiring clarification. I may have missed something, but I have not heard a peep from Ford since and Ford has since named other AI partners etc.(can someone link me to any new information regarding Ford and Brainchip) I am not saying Brainchip is not longer engaged with Ford, but what if this information released to the market because the ASX said please clarify affected an NDA between Brainchip and Ford. What would happen with that NDA, well it would be up to Ford if they would like to continue the contract or terminate it. It is a big name to potentially loose based on a breach of NDA. If they got a warning for example, it makes sense why they have decided to go down this rout of absolute silence. They don’t want any of the BIG names under NDA to be breached!

Now as I said, it is just a thought I had and please don’t take it as truth. Ford still has an agreement with brainchip until proven otherwise.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
Renesas is tapping out a chip with Akida to boost the leading edge performance of its chips for the Internet of Things.

It’s game on!!!

Comedy Central Yes GIF by Drunk History

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Bravo

Hell yes!!!!!
I think there might only be three of us awake atm, so I‘m going to use this time to thoroughly prep and clean the hot tub for a party of epic proportions tomorrow! My place 9am sharp tomorrow, that’s Sunday! No togs allowed but please BYO towels and champers. 🍾🛀🛁👙🧼🫧

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Salad1

Emerged
Schnitzel lover, Isn't it staggering your handle is a play on the porker "Pigs might fly" I bet you love a little "Salad" with your dinner and a cup of "Milo" for desert.
That's a
from me, a bona fide chipper foot soldier.
More like deadfool there should be an over 18yo age limit to join this forum........

Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20
We will get an Announcement Monday to the effect that Renesas is tapping out an Akida inspired Chip.
Is this how others are reading this? Or do I have Saturday Night Fever?
John Travolta Dancing GIF by Hollywood Suite

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I think there might only be three of us awake atm, so I‘m going to use this time to thoroughly prep and clean the hot tub for a party of epic proportions tomorrow! My place 9am sharp tomorrow, that’s Sunday! No togs allowed but please BYO towels and champers. 🍾
What about long johns?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I think there might only be three of us awake atm, so I‘m going to use this time to thoroughly prep and clean the hot tub for a party of epic proportions tomorrow! My place 9am sharp tomorrow, that’s Sunday! No togs allowed but please BYO towels and champers. 🍾🛀🛁👙🧼🫧
I'm in
Chilling Hot Tub GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Slade

Top 20

Well you have my attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

We will get an Announcement Monday to the effect that Renesas is tapping out an Akida inspired Chip.
Is this how others are reading this? Or do I have Saturday Night Fever?
Woo-hoo! Now I’m gonna partay like it’s 12.30 am!

1670073519735.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
bath rat GIF

Gotta get clean for our 9am hot tub party

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 93 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent