BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Anyone know off the top of their head when Akida 2000 is supposed to be released? I thought it was soon.
I got the feeling they won’t make an announcement on it.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

dippY22

Regular
" More patience I suppose?? " I think the last sentence you wrote is right.

Back in August, Sirod69 posted a clip (post # 27,174) of an Emily Chang interview on Bloomberg TV with Renee Haas, ARM CEO, who was making the rounds at the time (Fox Business, CNBC, etc). In that interview at around the 3 minute + mark he said something to the effect of from product idea to actual product production takes about 4 years.

Not throwing cold water on imminent prospects for big $$$, but trying to point out we all need to keep it real about unrealistic expectations.

In the meantime, we can all take a lesson from Carly Simon and enjoy the moment while looking forward to the future with.........ANTICIPATION. Enjoy.
Yours, dippY

Is it allowed to reply to ones own post??? I was thinking hard about my previous comments,.....

"Back in August, Sirod69 posted a clip (post # 27,174) of an Emily Chang interview on Bloomberg TV with Renee Haas, ARM CEO, who was making the rounds at the time (Fox Business, CNBC, etc). In that interview at around the 3 minute + mark he said something to the effect of from product idea to actual product production takes about 4 years."

Maybe, Mr. Haas was meaning that when ARM wants to introduce a change to THEIR technology it takes THEM about 4 years to go from the drawing board to the production line.

Maybe to incorporate Akida into one of ARM's customers chips it can be done much quicker. That is a more hopeful perspective, no?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
  • Haha
  • Fire

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
This is intresting, I wonder which Neuromorphic Computing/ Spiking Neural Network (SNNSs) was used?. 🙂😆
After last night post from thelitteshort, it's most probably Brainchip's Akida. As their are no neuromorphic chips commercially available, other than Brainchip.

Screenshot_20221130_072657_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20221130_074101_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20221130_072930_LinkedIn.jpg

Learning

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
This is intresting, I wonder which Neuromorphic Computing/ Spiking Neural Network (SNNSs) was used?. 🙂😆
After last night post from thelitteshort, it's most probably Brainchip's Akida. As their are no neuromorphic chips commercially available, other than Brainchip.

View attachment 23171 View attachment 23174
View attachment 23173

Learning
Been walking down memory Lane again and tripped over this.
tata.png

When Robot?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Been walking down memory Lane again and tripped over this.
View attachment 23175
When Robot?
I have posted about this since reading the address of the CEO of Tata to shareholders back in 2020.

In short he was apologising to shareholders for the need to maintain strict secrecy around their projects and customers until product release because of Chinese sponsored industrial espionage.

After the Brainchip and Tata Consulting Services joint presentation on 14.12.19 showing AKIDA performing live gesture identification of hand signals from audience members things went completely quiet.

The usual crowd used this silence to claim the relationship had ended in failure despite the clear statement by Tata’s CEO and despite the scientific papers being published by TCS members.

While it is speculation on my part the fact that Dr. Arijit Mukherjee and colleagues are being more outspoken could signal that they are close to releasing something involving AKIDA perhaps even his predicted robot.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Foxdog

Regular
Anyone know off the top of their head when Akida 2000 is supposed to be released? I thought it was soon.
Tomorrow

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
I have posted about this since reading the address of the CEO of Tata to shareholders back in 2020.

In short he was apologising to shareholders for the need to maintain strict secrecy around their projects and customers until product release because of Chinese sponsored industrial espionage.

After the Brainchip and Tata Consulting Services joint presentation on 14.12.19 showing AKIDA performing live gesture identification of hand signals from audience members things went completely quiet.

The usual crowd used this silence to claim the relationship had ended in failure despite the clear statement by Tata’s CEO and despite the scientific papers being published by TCS members.

While it is speculation on my part the fact that Dr. Arijit Mukherjee and colleagues are being more outspoken could signal that they are close to releasing something involving AKIDA perhaps even his predicted robot.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Yes I recall that discussion imo they are definitely still working with us.
chrome_screenshot_1669758122351.png

I'm terrible at snipping so maybe someone could pick out the juicy parts of the patent

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Foxdog

Regular
Indeed, I think you stand to make more if the announcement drops. It'll have to have a significant positive impact on the SP. Personally I reckon it should be similar to the MB announcement although imo it's of far greater significance.

Reactions: 9 users
The truth is tomorrow will never come for AKD 2000 as the AKD 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 & 5000 series was cancelled everyone should have received a memo.

The AKIDA 1.0 replaced AKD 1000 however it could well be that there will be a further reimagining of the brand for the LSTM Edition IP.

I personally would expect that as the CEO Sean Hehir made a price sensitive announcement as follows at the AGM:

“For the short term, you can expect another major release of next generation IP and another reference chip prior to the next AGM.”

and the half yearly report accounted for monies paid for IP to produce the final engineering for the reference chip things are still moving ahead as planned.

So it is a question what does in the near term mean for the IP? At the very least it is before next years AGM and before the reference chip so my bet is before Christmas.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Foxdog

Regular
AKIDA NEXTGEN release tomorrow then 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Yes I recall that discussion imo they are definitely still working with us. View attachment 23183
I'm terrible at snipping so maybe someone could pick out the juicy parts of the patent
I have never doubted. It was either that or Dr. Arijit Mukherjee constantly updating his LinkedIn with all things Brainchip was because he wanted a job and a house with a view of the Harbour and Opera House in Sydney.😂🤣😂

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
I have never doubted. It was either that or Dr. Arijit Mukherjee constantly updating his LinkedIn with all things Brainchip was because he wanted a job and a house with a view of the Harbour and Opera House in Sydney.😂🤣😂

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yep damn obvious things are a goer with Tata. I'm just waiting for Dr. Arijit Mukherjee to update his profile pic showing off his new Akida tattoo for further confirmation 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Yep damn obvious things are a goer with Tata. I'm just waiting for Dr. Arijit Mukherjee to update his profile pic showing off his new Akida tattoo for further confirmation 🤣
The other influencing factor is that Dr. Arpan Pal Head of the Robotics group and to whom Dr.Arijit Mukherjee reports directly publishes papers one of which if memory serves was titled ‘Monitoring the Health of Man and Machine’ and all of this series of the proposals/solutions would be enhanced by SNN produced by a low powered semiconductor capable of working autonomously without connection.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
The other influencing factor is that Dr. Arpan Pal Head of the Robotics group and to whom Dr.Arijit Mukherjee reports directly publishes papers one of which if memory serves was titled ‘Monitoring the Health of Man and Machine’ and all of this series of the proposals/solutions would be enhanced by SNN produced by a low powered semiconductor capable of working autonomously without connection.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Is this the one you are talking about?
Screenshot_20221130-084251-379.png

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
While we're here let's boost his numbers

• Fire
Whatever you can imagine, Akida can do it!
My first thought was a WANCA re-education chip but even at AKIDA’s low power it would probably be too powerful and fry their remaining synapse.

So back to the drawing board. 😂🤣🤡🤡🤡😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Is this the one you are talking about? View attachment 23184
Yes but there was/is a series of papers on this point Dr. Arpan Pal has a special interest in remote health monitoring particularly for cardiac health and also aftermarket implementation for monitoring machines using vision and Neuromorphic computing (SNN).

Anyway he has delivered lectures and written numerous papers with similar titles to the one you have located.
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom