BRN Discussion Ongoing

The following link takes you to Dr. Arpan Pal’s many, many Google citations:

This is but one of dozens:

System and method for real-time radar-based action recognition using spiking neural network (snn)
Inventors
DEY Sounak, Arijit Mukherjee, Dighanchal Banerjee, RANI Smriti, Arun George, Tapas Chakravarty, Arijit Chowdhury, Arpan Pal
Publication date
2021/11/25
Patent office
US
Application number
Description
This disclosure relates generally to action recognition and more particularly to system and method for real-time radar-based action recognition. The classical machine learning techniques used for learning and inferring human actions from radar images are compute intensive, and require volumes of training data, making them unsuitable for deployment on network edge. The disclosed system utilizes neuromorphic computing and Spiking Neural Networks (SNN) to learn human actions from radar data captured by radar sensor (s). In an embodiment, the disclosed system includes a SNN model having a data pre-processing layer, Convolutional SNN layers and a Classifier layer. The preprocessing layer receives radar data including doppler frequencies reflected from the target and determines a binarized matrix. The CSNN layers extracts features (spatial and temporal) associated with the target's actions based on the…

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

System and method for real-time radar-based action recognition using spiking neural network (snn)
Inventors
DEY Sounak, Arijit Mukherjee, Dighanchal Banerjee, RANI Smriti, Arun George, Tapas Chakravarty, Arijit Chowdhury, Arpan Pal
Publication date
2021/11/25
Patent office
US
Application number
Description
This disclosure relates generally to action recognition and more particularly to system and method for real-time radar-based action recognition. The classical machine learning techniques used for learning and inferring human actions from radar images are compute intensive, and require volumes of training data, making them unsuitable for deployment on network edge. The disclosed system utilizes neuromorphic computing and Spiking Neural Networks (SNN) to learn human actions from radar data captured by radar sensor (s). In an embodiment, the disclosed system includes a SNN model having a data pre-processing layer, Convolutional SNN layers and a Classifier layer. The preprocessing layer receives radar data including doppler frequencies reflected from the target and determines a binarized matrix. The CSNN layers extracts features (spatial and temporal) associated with the target's actions based on the…

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks for that bookmarked for further investigation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Regarding my post with deep fakes the other day. I could not tell this was not Tom cruise

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Inventors
Publication date
2021/11/25
Patent office
US
Application number
Description

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Here is another one where the processor is left open but the idea of it being personalised to the patient speaks to on chip training:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Mccabe84

Regular
True to my word, i bought some more shares this morning 🙂 .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
True to my word, i bought some more shares this morning 🙂 .
Hi Mccabe84,

Can you please buy more, please pretty please 🙏 😉😆

Learning

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Hi Mccabe84,

Can you please buy more, please pretty please 🙏 😉😆

Learning
Haha 😆. I’ll definitely be buying more in 2 weeks time when I get paid next 😁

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

GStocks123

Regular
Sailesh Chittipeddi from Renesas discussing AIoT, touches on NPU’s & SNN’s from the 7min mark.

Slade

Top 20
Feels like I’m stuck in Groundhog Day.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Feels like I’m stuck in Groundhog Day.
patpat.gif

• Haha

TechGirl

Founding Member
While we're here let's boost his numbers

Thanks Rise,

I clicked on the link in the Linkedin post to watch this 80 minute video & then I had to register to watch this panel, listening now.....great discussions on everything we are doing. No mention of BrainChip yet but they are really talking a lot about spiking Neural Networks & they get it, they are very excited about the 1000 x energy savings to save the planet & the event based type of computing going forward.

Since we have now confirmed basically that TCS are an EAP I think this video is very relevant.

And FF, I know how much you love to slip SCIENCE FICTION into as many posts as you can, well they just said it in this panel discussion at 38.48 minute mark the Panel Host says, "the future really is here, the Science Fiction Future, you know, that you guys are building".

It's great to be a shareholder (y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Thanks Rise,

I clicked on the link in the Linkedin post to watch this 80 minute video & then I had to register to watch this panel, listening now.....great discussions on everything we are doing. No mention of BrainChip yet but they are really talking a lot about spiking Neural Networks & they get it, they are very excited about the 1000 x energy savings to save the planet & the event based type of computing going forward.

Since we have now confirmed basically that TCS are an EAP I think this video is very relevant.

And FF, I know how much you love to slip SCIENCE FICTION into as many posts as you can, well they just said it in this panel discussion at 38.48 minute mark the Panel Host says, "the future really is here, the Science Fiction Future, you know, that you guys are building".

It's great to be a shareholder (y)
FF works for TATA confirmed!! 🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Love
Was having a sniff around Qualcomm looking for supplier links etc.

I found their members page, has about 455 of them listed, and checked out if any opps for us.

Whilst, not sure if have or will have any direct connection at any point there are a couple of potential avenues through our existing connections to be embedded within their products to Qualcomm.

Maybe a possibility at some stage?

You can do a search function but snipped a couple below.

1669771909687.png

1669771998680.png

1669772033078.png

1669772107366.png

TCS?

1669772068598.png

Via Prophesee?

1669772171470.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
Good signs that Sean has gone from 2 million restricted stock units to Fully Paid Ordinary Shares.

"What Is a Restricted Stock Unit (RSU)?
A restricted stock unit (RSU) is an award of stock shares, usually given as a form of employee compensation. The recipient must meet certain conditions before the restricted stock units are transferred to the owner.

Restricted stock units are issued to employees through a vesting plan and distribution schedule after they achieve required performance milestones or upon remaining with their employer for a particular length of time.

Restricted stock units give employees interest in their employer's equity but have no tangible value until they are vested. The RSUs are assigned a fair market value (FMV) when they vest. Restricted stock units are considered income once vested, and a portion of the shares is withheld to pay income taxes. The employee then receives the remaining shares and has the right to sell them."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

mrgds

Regular
Good signs that Sean has gone from 2 million restricted stock units to Fully Paid Ordinary Shares.

A restricted stock unit (RSU) is an award of stock shares, usually given as a form of employee compensation. The recipient must meet certain conditions before the restricted stock units are transferred to the owner.

Restricted stock units are issued to employees through a vesting plan and distribution schedule after they achieve required performance milestones or upon remaining with their employer for a particular length of time.

Restricted stock units give employees interest in their employer's equity but have no tangible value until they are vested. The RSUs are assigned a fair market value (FMV) when they vest. Restricted stock units are considered income once vested, and a portion of the shares is withheld to pay income taxes. The employee then receives the remaining shares and has the right to sell them."
Lets hope the RSUs are for Sean having achieved a performance milestone, and not just for his lenght of time at BRN
Must say the recent lows of around 60c seem to be a diminishing memory, and that 20% jump is holding well around 15% now since then.

🤞........................... AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 20 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

So does that mean Mr Sean Hehir had achieved his requirement milestones?

I believe he had, hence, the conversation of Restricted Stock Units to Fully Paid Ordinary Shares.🙂🙂🙂(JMO)

Learning.

Reactions: 13 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Lets hope the RSUs are for Sean having achieved a performance milestone, and not just for his lenght of time at BRN
Must say the recent lows of around 60c seem to be a diminishing memory, and that 20% jump is holding well around 15% now since then.

Sean Hehir was appointed 15 November last year so there is a fair chance they vested after 12 months.

Reactions: 22 users

Yeah, I was sort of thinking that as well. Maybe the agreement was for Sean to receive 2 million shares after reaching one year at Brainchip. Even so, this definitely shows Brainchip are very happy with how Sean has performed over the year :)

• Love
Top Bottom