BRN Discussion Ongoing

Many thanks @Terroni2105

I have to say Dr. Mukherjee is so certain about Neuralink and the reason he gives for his answer indicates he subscribes to the ‘walking quacking duck theory’ where AKIDA is the only possible duck. 😂🤣😂😎

My opinion only DYOR
AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Thanks for sharing @Terroni2105.

We’ve known for a while Brainchip and TATA have been working together, through the hand gesture video which Brainchip & TATA collaborated together, and also from previous interactions I’ve had with TATA earlier in the year which I shared here.
But if anybody needs more convincing that TATA is a EAP, then here it is below, this was just 10 minutes ago-

View attachment 23139
Guess i will be buying some more shares tomorrow! 😆

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Fenris78

Regular
M1. “BrainChip’s Akida IP is fully compatible with Arm’s product families.

2. System-level pre-integration accelerates evaluation and development.

3. BrainChip hardware acceleration supports real-time multi-sensor inference, and frees up the Arm CPU for improved system-level performance and unparalleled efficiency.

4. Use cases requiring integrated inference from multiple sensors exploit the benefits of Akida embedded into the Arm Cortex-M MCU.

5. For example, the sequence of presence detection, person or object identification, keyword spotting, gesture recognition are seamlessly and accurately executed with minimum computation and maximum efficiency.

6. AI enablement integrating sensor inputs improves user experience in homes, in cars, and in the real world...

7. Akida provides cost-effective, high-performance, power-efficient AI processing for edge AI devices - even those in locations where there is limited or no connectivity.

8. As part of the Arm AI Partner Program, BrainChip will enable developers to meet the need for high-performance and ultra-low power edge AI inference, unlocking new opportunities for innovation for best-in-class tools, algorithms, and applications to customers
worldwide.
● State of the art performance at μW-mW levels
● Lowest power and memory footprint
● Avoid external memory accesses, reduced bit computation
● Quantization to 1b, 2b, 4-bit
● On-chip learning & device personalization
● Fully scalable architecture
● Runs full network with no CPU dependency Supports CNN & native SNN
● Mature tools suite
● Fully synthesizable RTL”

There is so much meat on the bone I have broken it up with paragraph breaks after each sentence and added the numbering.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This document is fantastic validation for Akida IP. It's been common knowledge that we have a partnership agreement with ARM... but to me this is the first time that I think I have seen something as commercially specific as this in writing? I've always assumed that contracts for Akida IP would be through Renesas/Megachips type deals and we would only be aware of Akida being adopted via Brainchip's financial reports. However, from this Arm ecosystem partner document, Brainchip is advertised as being available in a solution for Arm IP: Cortex M. Something that I struggle to get my head around, is why can't BRN announce the material significance of Akida being embedded in Cortex-M processors? There must be near term estimates (or possibly contracts in place) of the value of Cortex-M sales using Akida? This may all be covered under the previous partnership announcement... but with the share price floundering recently, news such as this, would provide some significant support for the share price? More patience I suppose??

1669718508344.png

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Ummmm...just noticed something on that table as well.

For Akida it's in USB key form factor :unsure:
At the 2021 Ai Field Day when Brainchip was canvassing the ideas it had for releasing AKIDA Anil Mankar stated words to the effect that it could be released as a USB and he was asked specifically about cost and he said $49.00 to $69.00 so the $50.00 is in line with this predicted price range.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Foxdog

Regular
El Nina is over. LaAkida is the emerging weather pattern due to hit around May 2023. It will bring large windfalls and the revenue will be flooding in. Their will be a major storm surge in the share price and the prediction is for a high pressure system against the shorters.

Be careful, it will be Hehir-y at times.
La Nina, El Nino

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

dippY22

Regular
This document is fantastic validation for Akida IP. It's been common knowledge that we have a partnership agreement with ARM... but to me this is the first time that I think I have seen something as commercially specific as this in writing? I've always assumed that contracts for Akida IP would be through Renesas/Megachips type deals and we would only be aware of Akida being adopted via Brainchip's financial reports. However, from this Arm ecosystem partner document, Brainchip is advertised as being available in a solution for Arm IP: Cortex M. Something that I struggle to get my head around, is why can't BRN announce the material significance of Akida being embedded in Cortex-M processors? There must be near term estimates (or possibly contracts in place) of the value of Cortex-M sales using Akida? This may all be covered under the previous partnership announcement... but with the share price floundering recently, news such as this, would provide some significant support for the share price? More patience I suppose??

View attachment 23142

" More patience I suppose?? " I think the last sentence you wrote is right.

Back in August, Sirod69 posted a clip (post # 27,174) of an Emily Chang interview on Bloomberg TV with Renee Haas, ARM CEO, who was making the rounds at the time (Fox Business, CNBC, etc). In that interview at around the 3 minute + mark he said something to the effect of from product idea to actual product production takes about 4 years.

Not throwing cold water on imminent prospects for big $$$, but trying to point out we all need to keep it real about unrealistic expectations.

In the meantime, we can all take a lesson from Carly Simon and enjoy the moment while looking forward to the future with.........ANTICIPATION. Enjoy.
Yours, dippY

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Proga

Regular
Anyone know off the top of their head when Akida 2000 is supposed to be released? I thought it was soon.

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone know off the top of their head when Akida 2000 is supposed to be released? I thought it was soon.
If it's not tomorrow I'll pick another random poster who enters my competition to receive 1 month membership to forum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Sorry for having a contrary view to you. I will try not to post other than in agreement with you in future.

Regards
FF

AKIDA
Architecture does not mean, only Akida or another solution. Architecture is the complete suite of solutions used for any purpose, just an FYI for the non techies out there. In this case, when they say the architecture has not been identified it means they are exploring more options !with! Akida most likely as there is nothing better than what Akida does they are not going to be looking in this area for a solution

Also probably a good idea to have a brisk read of this from google

My dogs opinion only don’t do your own research
Thank you for that clearification, that could be exactly what he is saying, that he believe SNN is a good fit, but they have’t got a complete processing architecture yet (the way you described it). like everything, time will reveal all. For now, I’m happy to sit back and wait. It’s a matter of when, not if brainchip will be successful. Just a humble opinion, by an anonymous poster on the Internet.

• Love

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Sorry for having a contrary view to you. I will try not to post other than in agreement with you in future.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I would appreciate that mate, nothing but fire emojis from now on please. Lol 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
We live in a world that is run by criminals with black hearts who are morally bankrupt. that have no accountability. Sorry just had to get that off my chest. Totally unrelated to anything here.
Just to keep my post a little on topic.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

cassip

Regular
Just on TV, for the first time (?)

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Krustor

Regular
Just on TV, for the first time (?)

I expected the Vision Avtr to be part of it. Strange that they didnt show it...

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom