BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
Thanks Mt & Dio.

I will stop imagine things. 😅😂🤣

Learning
Whatever you can imagine, Akida can do it!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
He said: “but I’m not sure if the optimal processing architecture has been identified yet” Very strange thing to say when Luca Verre spoke so highly of Brainchip and Akida and the recent partnership etc. am I reading too much into this?
Architecture does not mean, only Akida or another solution. Architecture is the complete suite of solutions used for any purpose, just an FYI for the non techies out there. In this case, when they say the architecture has not been identified it means they are exploring more options !with! Akida most likely as there is nothing better than what Akida does they are not going to be looking in this area for a solution

Also probably a good idea to have a brisk read of this from google

My dogs opinion only don’t do your own research

Attachments

• 6F9586BE-7C9E-4541-80BF-6C129D8D51D6.png
    6F9586BE-7C9E-4541-80BF-6C129D8D51D6.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Funny you should say that years ago went to a wedding and a couple on our table were from Perth and all they could talk about all night was the weather in Perth. Must be a WA thing.😂🤡🤣
Some of my best friends are sand gropers. (hmmm ... that makes it sound like I've got more than one) ... I know a person who is a sand groper and used to be my best friend (when we were more than $1.00).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
FF , When you are next conversing with Tony , please ask him his thoughts on wether he thinks the share price will be $5.00 or wether it will be $10.00 any time next year . Don’t be sheepish in getting an answer out of him .
Tonys Reply:

1669707845456.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Haven't dug into yet but was interesting enough to catch my eye re on device lidar processing.

Blickfeld launches a LiDAR sensor with on-device data processing
Nov 14, 2022 | Abhishek Jadhav
CATEGORIES Edge Computing News | Edge Startups | Hardware
Blickfeld launches a LiDAR sensor with on-device data processing
German electronic device manufacturer Blickfeld has announced the release of a new LiDAR sensor that offers Wi-Fi wireless connectivity and a software stack that together can capture and process 3D data with no extra computer to help.

This hardware platform uses edge computing technology to make crowd analytics and smart infrastructure more efficient. It is designed for use in various places such as shopping malls, city centers, airports and train stations, the company says.

Blickfeld Qb2 employs light detection and ranging technology combined with processing hardware that can run an entire perception software stack without extra computers. Additionally, the LiDAR sensor module offers faster actionable insights, improved response times and better bandwidth, the company said.

The Blickfeld Qb2 LiDAR sensor is based on the company’s proprietary solid-state software-defined LiDAR technology, which enables it to process external 3D data onboard. With Qb2, enterprise customers can access actionable real-time 3D data insights for their monitoring applications in large production plants.

According to the company, the Qb2 LiDAR sensor has low installation and maintenance costs because of its on-device Wi-Fi connectivity. The company says the new LiDAR sensor will feature an adaptable field of view, detection range and scan pattern. It will have high resolution and accuracy and the IP67 rating makes it resistant to dust and water damage.

“Launching our world-first smart LiDAR device is a major milestone as the device will revolutionize the IoT sector and we are incredibly excited about the opportunities it will provide industries and end-customers alike,” said Dr. Florian Petit, co-founder of Blickfeld.

Meanwhile, the Blickfeld LiDAR Cube 1 3D sensor is reliable and versatile, with a software-defined adaptable field of view and configurable scan pattern. The company has already deployed the LiDAR Cube 1 sensor for stockpile monitoring processing. Customers can access a more robust and cost-effective IoT solution using Blickfeld’s latest solid-state software-defined Qb2 LiDAR sensor.

“We look forward to working with our customers to bring them a sustainable solution that will ultimately make their operations more efficient and cost-effective,” added Dr. Petit.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
El Nina is over. LaAkida is the emerging weather pattern due to hit around May 2023. It will bring large windfalls and the revenue will be flooding in. Their will be a major storm surge in the share price and the prediction is for a high pressure system against the shorters.

Be careful, it will be Hehir-y at times.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

FJ-215

Regular
@FJ-215

Thanks for kind words.

Will try explain a few things below and provide some poss supp / resist visuals you can use as a guide.

@Foxdog

Love the Heineken Asahi word play :LOL:

Though, the HA candles are still ok so far.

As simple as I can explain.

The HA candles use a diff calculation and are based over 2 candles (averages) & filters a lot of noise so smoother for trend / reversals.

Long body, long upper wick more bullish. Bulls pushing it up.
Long body, long lower wick more bearish. Bears pushing down.
Shorter bodies with top & bottom wicks poss pause, indecision as bulls / bears fight (bit of equilibrium). Watch for change.

So, currently, the recent HA candles are stronger bullish though wicks a little short as we hit into a poss resist area.

Would like to clear this zone but do need watch for any candle body shortening or doji around this level next week if we can't.

Anyway, I use a number of diff charts / indicators as there are certain one I favour more but can't all on one chart so I look for correlations between various indicators / supp & resist levels as most indicators have slightly diff formulas, data sources etc and finding correlations between them provides me a little more confidence on what I'm looking at.

I get they can appear a bit busy, complex or confusing and if any questions, just ask. If looking at lower indicators, look at their movement then vertically above to the what the SP / Bar did...they are related obviously.

I can always just strip one back to only show a couple maybe key thoughts based on what I've already looked at on the other charts.

Charting & Fundamentals go hand & hand imo.

Charting imo is essentially a visual representation of how the mkt (buyers / sellers) react at certain levels, with certain news flow, released or perceived / known as coming. Explosive moves (like Merc) obviously happen when unexpected...good or bad.

A lot of people try to think it is forward looking crystal ball dark magic stuff haha...but basically to look at a chart....LOOK LEFT then RIGHT.

It is not an exact science as it is dealing with human emotions (other the effing bots) and other variables, like Mkt Makers painting the tape etc.

Human nature being what it is, if you can identify certain moves or reactions left then can start to draw some probabilities for current / future situations.

So, a few charts D & a Wkly (couple posted prev) and I've tried to provide some basic info on the indicators and if you look at all then you can start to see certain levels / areas across all.

Higher 70's / 80 as pointed out the other day, around 90 next up etc.

Remembering supply vol comes from sellers & buyers either need hold a level & absorb then move up or if the smart money are in, then they may be able to assist push through supply.

Simplest charting to learn & is worthwhile imo is supp / resist, trendlines, moving averages (common) & maybe some basic patterns like channels, flags / pennants & triangles. General rule is prev support can become future resist & vice versa.

Good w/end all.

View attachment 22921

View attachment 22922

View attachment 22923

View attachment 22924

View attachment 22925
Thanks @Fullmoonfever ,

"Charting & Fundamentals go hand & hand imo.

Charting imo is essentially a visual representation of how the mkt (buyers / sellers) react at certain levels, with certain news flow, released or perceived / known as coming. Explosive moves (like Merc) obviously happen when unexpected...good or bad.

A lot of people try to think it is forward looking crystal ball dark magic stuff haha...but basically to look at a chart....LOOK LEFT then RIGHT.

It is not an exact science as it is dealing with human emotions (other the effing bots) and other variables, like Mkt Makers painting the tape etc.

Human nature being what it is, if you can identify certain moves or reactions left then can start to draw some probabilities for current / future situations.

So, a few charts D & a Wkly (couple posted prev) and I've tried to provide some basic info on the indicators and if you look at all then you can start to see certain levels / areas across all.

Remembering supply vol comes from sellers & buyers either need hold a level & absorb then move up or if the smart money are in, then they may be able to assist push through supply.

Simplest charting to learn & is worthwhile imo is supp / resist, trendlines, moving averages (common) & maybe some basic patterns like channels, flags / pennants & triangles. General rule is prev support can become future resist & vice versa."

Really appreciate you taking the time. I think your quotes above are great advice. I made some bad trades a few years back, got overconfident and maybe a bit lazy. Thankfully not a lot of money but it was the reality check I needed. Learned the basics on charting after that and have used them ever since. Markets are a jungle, you need every tool at your disposal to survive.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Another potentially interesting one.

Might notice some common well known items in there ;)

Ceva’s speech recognition now runs on Texas Instruments’ wireless MCUs
Nov 18, 2022 | Abhishek Jadhav
CATEGORIES Edge Applications | Edge Computing News | Hardware
Ceva’s speech recognition now runs on Texas Instruments’ wireless MCUs
Ceva Incorporation, a wireless connectivity and smart sensing solutions provider, has announced that its WhisPro speech recognition and control software will be available for Texas Instruments SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3235 wireless microcontroller family.

This collaboration provides users with a more straightforward and hands-free way to interact with and control wearables and devices in smart homes, factories, automobiles, medical settings and other environments.

This collaboration between Ceva and Texas Instruments means that its consumers can use a voice user interface to connect with and manage wearables and endpoint devices for multiple purposes, including smart homes, factories, medical healthcare, etc.

“With exceptional performance and the capability to customize the model to each customer’s requirements, the hardware offering from Texas Instruments, when paired with our software, will enable our mutual customers to deliver high performance, cost-efficient solutions for voice-enabled IoT endpoints and devices,” stated Chad Lucien, vice president and general manager of the sensing and audio business unit at Ceva.

WhisPro software development kit, when integrated with TI’s Wi-Fi wireless MCU, allows engineers to add speech recognition capabilities to IoT devices. The company says that the ability to use wake words and speech commands gives them the flexibility to control the endpoint devices easily. WhisPro software supports multiple wake words in parallel, including AI assistants and custom wake words in various languages.

Ceva’s WhisPro speech recognition and control software supports up to 30 tailored commands to meet specific industry requirements depending on the targeted applications. This solution is optimized for the Arm Cortex-M4 processing, offering low latency and minimal power usage.

“Across the entire IoT landscape, voice control is becoming a must-have feature for many devices and applications, from wearables to white goods.,” said Naomi Heller, the manager of Wi-Fi connectivity products at Texas Instruments. “Our collaboration with CEVA ensures engineers using our proven and reliable SimpleLink Wi-Fi wireless MCUs have access to a voice user interface to address these exciting use cases.”

WhisPro is an AVS-certified neural network-based keyword-spotting software package targeting voice control for intelligent cloud-based services and edge devices. According to Ceva, the WhisPro software has a high recognition rate and low false acceptance rate operating on-device.

Recently, the company unveiled PentaG-RAN, an Open RAN platform for base stations and radio. The solution aims to reduce entry barriers for enterprises exploring business opportunities in the Open RAN equipment market.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Stockbob

Regular
Was just having a look at this paper again and found the full original which is attached for anyone to have a look at.

Appears some promise in the project but still work to do to refine.

One thing I did pick up is that with the Cyber-Neuro RT project, which we were also being utilised in from memory, the Authors note they now have access to the INRC (11), presumably to compliment the project research with Akida?

View attachment 23117

View attachment 23118

View attachment 23119
Terrific find !! as you said much work to be done. Am i reading too much into this or have DHS literally said they are an EAP or does association with NASA preclude association with every US gov agency.

quoting from the paper "Neuromorphic processors implement CNNs with dramatically reduced size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) compared to GPU versions. Here we describe converting the 3D CNN into a format that can be run on neuromorphic platforms. We had early access to BrainChip’s software developer kit (SDK) and simulator thus we focused our efforts Kyung Chae Park et al. / Procedia Computer Science 213 (2022) 486–495 491 6 / Procedia Computer Science 00 (2022) 000–000 on this"

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Thanks @Fullmoonfever ,

"Charting & Fundamentals go hand & hand imo.

Simplest charting to learn & is worthwhile imo is supp / resist, trendlines, moving averages (common) & maybe some basic patterns like channels, flags / pennants & triangles. General rule is prev support can become future resist & vice versa."

Really appreciate you taking the time. I think your quotes above are great advice. I made some bad trades a few years back, got overconfident and maybe a bit lazy. Thankfully not a lot of money but it was the reality check I needed. Learned the basics on charting after that and have used them ever since. Markets are a jungle, you need every tool at your disposal to survive.
Welcome and glad got something from it.

Agree....more tools in the shed the more prepared imo.

Even the basics as you say can help if combined with FA.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 71 users
@Fullmoonfever

This is a terrific find and having read the paper the following table makes clear the AKIDA technology advantage. Traditional Von Neumann deep learning CNN from Nvidia cost $30,000. AKIDA science fiction $50.00 estimated.

Which technology provides an opportunity to have hand held devices proliferate? Seems pretty clear to Blind Freddie.
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

View attachment 23120
Ummmm...just noticed something on that table as well.

For Akida it's in USB key form factor :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
I too talked with Tony about the weather. I asked if the skies are clear, he said they are more than clear - they are sunny, sprinkled with sprites and framed with a glorious rainbow.
Talking with Tony about the weather was the best part of the night.
My point is the questions would of been asked all night, the forum aren't that silly to think not, I'd be asking Tony

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
View attachment 23129
View attachment 23128

Denzel Washington GIF
Wow thelitteshort,

Great find. Nice, very nice.

Arijit Mukherjee " Only Brainchip's Akida can be bought in the market. No other chips are available commercially"

And he is the Principal Scientist that's wrote the TCS white paper.
Screenshot_20221129_195447_Samsung Internet.jpg

Learning

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

SERA2g

Founding Member

Akida in action with Renesas

Can you provide some context on how or why you think this contains akida?

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

cassip

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Reactions: 8 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Great find and post @thelittleshort Do you know what was the original question he was answering?
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF, this was the post, somebody had asked if neuralink was using neuromorphic.

Here is the link to the paper titled

“Advancing edge computing capabilities with neuromorphic platforms”​

See link here to the paper- https://www.tcs.com/what-we-do/rese...omorphic-edge-computing-embedded-intelligence

This is the paper by TATA written by these 3 below-

ARIJIT MUKHERJEE​

Principal Scientist, TCS Research​

SOUNAK DEY​

Senior Scientist, TCS Research​

VEDVYAS KRISHNAMOORTHY​

Business Development Manager, TCS​

72F4E482-8876-4DED-A50A-2028311E1EA2.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Thanks for sharing @Terroni2105.

We’ve known for a while Brainchip and TATA have been working together, through the hand gesture video which Brainchip & TATA collaborated together, and also from previous interactions I’ve had with TATA earlier in the year which I shared here.
But if anybody needs more convincing that TATA is a EAP, then here it is below, this was just 10 minutes ago-

456DC880-C24A-4BB5-B0EA-BE834F714054.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 111 users
Top Bottom