BRN Discussion Ongoing

Proga

Regular
Feels like a pump....or maybe someone has decided they like what they see and are quietly forming a nice position.....either way
Akida BALLISTA!!!!
Retail investors panic so the stock was always going to bounce back after being over sold from a bad 4c. No different from when it drops after being over bought from FOMO. It happens to a stock outside the top 100 nearly every day. Just watch the ASX highest gainers and losers list then have a look at their price chart.

Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
World Economic Forum.

:ROFLMAO:
giphy (22).gif

• Haha

wilzy123

Founding Member
Thanks for sharing FF, I am sure it’s good, but going by the title I know I won’t understand it.

Spatiotemporal EEG Dynamics of Prospective Memory in Ageing and Mild Cognitive Impairment

All you need to understand is that there may be some scientifically valid connection between cognitive decline and the memory of future intentions. It predominantly affects WANCA's.

• Haha
  • Love

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Perth WA crew xmas drinks
Just a reminder 4-7pm tomorrow night Samuals Bar (Hilton hotel) Mills St Perth.
Tony D will be there.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

McHale

Regular
You mentioned something in an earlier post that you call Global Economic Forum, I think you refer to World Economic Forum. If you want to be more concerned about democracy, then it´s worthwhile to dive into the father of the World Economic Forum and not least what his father Eugen Schwab did in Ravensburg and how the son later took over control and what he did with the company. Then you´ll know what kind of personality and ideas inspire World Economic Forum. World Economic Forum is powerful, but Klaus Schwab has multiple very powerful networks and has been boasting how he penetrates governments around the world.
Even scarier is the fact that Schwab actually looks like a doppelganger for an arch villain out of a James Bond movie.

Just joking with the doppelganger bit, the thing is though, Schwab scares me much more than anyone else going around at the moment.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
You mentioned something in an earlier post that you call Global Economic Forum, I think you refer to World Economic Forum. If you want to be more concerned about democracy, then it´s worthwhile to dive into the father of the World Economic Forum and not least what his father Eugen Schwab did in Ravensburg and how the son later took over control and what he did with the company. Then you´ll know what kind of personality and ideas inspire World Economic Forum. World Economic Forum is powerful, but Klaus Schwab has multiple very powerful networks and has been boasting how he penetrates governments around the world.
A good backgrounder on the WEF is Davos Man: How the Billionaires Devoured the World by Peter S. Goodman. Klaus Schwab is a significant character in the book.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Proga

Regular
Retail investors panic so the stock was always going to bounce back after being over sold from a bad 4c. No different from when it drops after being over bought from FOMO. It happens to a stock outside the top 100 nearly every day. Just watch the ASX highest gainers and losers list then have a look at their price chart.
And it's why we won't get a speeding ticket. The ASX is fully aware of trading patterns and the first thing they'll look at is the price chart. They issue speeding tickets when the SP has been trading consistently within a stable range then suddenly zooms up with no news.

Reactions: 1 users
Even scarier is the fact that Schwab actually looks like a doppelganger for an arch villain out of a James Bond movie.

Just joking with the doppelganger bit, the thing is though, Schwab scares me much more than anyone else going around at the moment.
He didn´t hesitate to sell nuclear weapons to South Africa from his fathers old model nazi company, so he might do anything.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Ok guys….. so I do not have a good track record for calling this but🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I’ve had a look at the history of BRN’s share price and we are ready to go ballistic i swear. Brain seems to hit hard around this time of year. I’m pretty sure I called that we’d be around about $4 by this time,
so take what I say with a pinch of salt, I think I’m here for your amusement more than anything.
But I need to stress that a broken clock is right twice a day🫶🫶🫶 peace and love to all😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
And it's why we won't get a speeding ticket. The ASX is fully aware of trading patterns and the first thing they'll look at is the price chart. They issue speeding tickets when the SP has been trading consistently within a stable range then suddenly zooms up with no news.

Yes, I have full confidence that the ASX operate at the highest level of professionalism and sophistication, giving every retail pleb the reassurance they need to ensure their chances of gains and ability sleep easy at night remain at their utmost highest at all times.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
The plot thickens when you find out who they partnered up with and the connections with the SEC, Standford and MIT....
View attachment 22857
I think WEF actually lost a lot of money on this, but they probably don´t care, to them it´s about being happy owning nothing 😁

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Only $1.64 to get back to all time highs
Let’s hope for a great announcement tomorrow 😝 😆 🤡
Do you work at motley fool br0? Fixated on the intra-day high? Did you find it hard to "write" something about today? 🤡🤡🤡
I think he means a share price increase of 1.64 to get to all time high

• Thinking

Proga

Regular
  • Fire

equanimous

I think WEF actually lost a lot of money on this, but they probably don´t care, to them it´s about being happy owning nothing 😁
Except they will own us as they control the credit lol

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Except they will own us as they control the credit lol
You may be right.... Yesterday there was a workers revolt in one of Foxconns factories, what concerns me is how far the employees were pushed before they revolted. So they are locked up in a closed loop system, they don´t know if they receive food, some were teased into the system with higher wages and promises of bonuses, but then Foxconn decided to delay the bonuses and first by then their workers started smashing up the factory.

I think this applies on a global scale, it has to become really bad, before people react. Of course different people/nations/genetics/cultures have different thresholds, but in general you can push the majority very far as illustrated in the classroom experiment conducted in the USA and later portrayed in the movie "The Wave" from 1974.

Oh, almost forgot, WEF was also creditor to Celsius that went belly up.

• Fire
Hi Fred
I hold this body in such high regard that I have the hardest time correctly naming them much like Pingo and Puto.
🤡🤣🤡😂🤡🤣😂

• Haha

equanimous

You may be right.... Yesterday there was a workers revolt in one of Foxconns factories, what concerns me is how far the employees were pushed before they revolted. So they are locked up in a closed loop system, they don´t know if they receive food, some were teased into the system with higher wages and promises of bonuses, but then Foxconn decided to delay the bonuses and first by then their workers started smashing up the factory.

I think this applies on a global scale, it has to become really bad, before people react. Of course different people/nations/genetics/cultures have different thresholds, but in general you can push the majority very far as illustrated in the classroom experiment conducted in the USA and later portrayed in the movie "The Wave" from 1974.

Oh, almost forgot, WEF was also creditor to Celsius that went belly up.
I went back to using cash again for basic items, to hold that last bit of private freedom before CBDC rollout. Funny to see some tellers face when you offer cash, some need a calculator to determine the change 🤦‍♂️. Changing times hey

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Hi Fred
I hold this body in such high regard that I have the hardest time correctly naming them much like Pingo and Puto.
🤡🤣🤡😂🤡🤣😂
Nontheless I would love to read what you could dig up about them, whatever we call them :-D

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Slade

Top 20
All you need to understand is that there may be some scientifically valid connection between cognitive decline and the memory of future intentions. It predominantly affects WANCA's.
The memory of future intentions? That's it, I'm tapping out.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom