BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
Catching up "AGAIN". I like they they are already in contact and are catching up again. I wonder what they will talk about? 😜😜🤣🤣
Maybe about Prophesee's enthusiastic endorsement of Akida in comparison with all the other AI implementations they knew, after Prophesee had been working with Sony and Qualcomm on the blur-free camera for 3 years.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Below comment to Nandan seems like a great connection, Google Product Manager & Google Start Up Mentor, check out his work History as well.

View attachment 22873

View attachment 22874
View attachment 22875

This screenshot alone has well wishes to Nandan from Dell, Amazon, & 2 Arm connections.

google3.jpg

Waynes World Thumbs Up GIF

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
Maybe about Prophesee's enthusiastic endorsement of Akida in comparison with all the other AI implementations they knew, after Prophesee had been working with Sony and Qualcomm on the blur-free camera for 3 years.
How boring if you are correct. How does Nandan have this many friends when he is so boring. I think he would know some great jokes and talk about what the best wine is to have with fish and where he likes to stay at Martha’s Vineyard. 😂🤣🤡😎

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
How boring if you are correct. How does Nandan have this many friends when he is so boring. I think he would know some great jokes and talk about what the best wine is to have with fish and where he likes to stay at Martha’s Vineyard. 😂🤣🤡😎
Belt and braces - engineers are inherently boring - who invented the safety factor?

But if you want a really riveting read, try the International Standards Organizations best seller ISO 13469:2014.

( https://www.bing.com/search?q=iso+r...16334D5F9A1A7BBA1EECA567&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&ghpl= )

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Screenshot_20221124-222940-935.png

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

mcm

Regular
I get the feeling Nandan's appointment is more influential on BrainChip's fortunes than we think. I reckon his mates are all buying shares in BRN because they know he wouldn't join BrainChip unless it had something super special and that it's a huge career opportunity for him. Go Nandan!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users
I get the feeling Nandan's appointment is more influential on BrainChip's fortunes than we think. I reckon his mates are all buying shares in BRN because they know he wouldn't join BrainChip unless it had something super special and that it's a huge career opportunity for him. Go Nandan!
Dead set 100 percent.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Just a casual reminder.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Think you'll have good chuckle over this.
@Diogenese

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
STOP THE MISOGYNIST
Oh no there’s that misused word again.

Noticing a pattern, that you drew, looks like a male appendage, does not make anyone a ‘woman hater’. So where’s the hatred for women, where’s the contempt or prejudice. If people have misinterpreted your free-hand drawing as a male appendage then the blame for being sexist is not on them! And calling that misogynist is going too far.

My original response, worded as carefully as possible, was actually because your picture was offensive to me and I tried to point out, with sarcasm, that it didn’t represent any typical chart pattern.

I do so dislike it when words such as misogyny and racist get thrown around with contempt of their true meaning. It only diminishes the times when those words are used correctly.

I still have a blank avatar because certain people were complaining about avatars not being true pictures of the person.

The egg shells on which we need to tread are piling up.

1669317888513.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
So nice 🥰😘

Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving from the BrainChip team.

1669319662497.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Party Dancing GIF by Telletec

Oh no there’s that misused word again.

Noticing a pattern, that you drew, looks like a male appendage, does not make anyone a ‘woman hater’. So where’s the hatred for women, where’s the contempt or prejudice. If people have misinterpreted your free-hand drawing as a male appendage then the blame for being sexist is not on them! And calling that misogynist is going too far.

My original response, worded as carefully as possible, was actually because your picture was offensive to me and I tried to point out, with sarcasm, that it didn’t represent any typical chart pattern.

I do so dislike it when words such as misogyny and racist get thrown around with contempt of their true meaning. It only diminishes the times when those words are used correctly.

I still have a blank avatar because certain people were complaining about avatars not being true pictures of the person.

The egg shells on which we need to tread are piling up.

View attachment 22879
What did someone basically complain about your piggy avatar?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Feck sake I deleted that other stuff before I posted🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom