BRN Discussion Ongoing

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Another million people know about Akida.

View attachment 22757
View attachment 22759

Learning
Hey did anyone notice who was in the car?
merc2.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Another breadcrumb from Rob Telson.

Attachments

• AA7C4ABB-4AEF-4D6B-91B3-F646E15F572D.jpeg
    AA7C4ABB-4AEF-4D6B-91B3-F646E15F572D.jpeg
    740.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
I know your post is pointing to the huge energy deficit created by the surveillance state, but I find it frightening to think that we may be slipping inexorably into some version of Orwells dystopia. 😟

It frightens the …. out of me too.

We need to educate everyone in Australia as to what a privilege it is to have incompetent politicians that you can actually openly criticise and ridicule.

Every person who thinks they are part of a minority group that is the subject of discrimination in this country should support our parliamentary democracy for all its worth as in the second most powerful nation in the world they would be re-educated or dead.

Freedom is such a precious thing we need to nurture it.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hey did anyone notice who was in the car?
View attachment 22849
Very clever. 🏆✔️😎

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

cassip

Regular
not orange, but a bright blue

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Proga

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Foxdog

Regular
I wonder if they take into account if someone has a lazy eye and if they do, how do they work out which is the dominate eye?
Umm it's the one that's less lazy 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I wonder if they take into account if someone has a lazy eye and if they do, how do they work out which is the dominate eye?
They just follow their nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Do you work at motley fool br0? Fixated on the intra-day high? Did you find it hard to "write" something about today? 🤡🤡🤡
Wilzy
You’re so serious
I was just thinking about how I was feeling in January
Compared to last week and how wonderful I feel on green days like today, but nevertheless tomorrow is another day.
Hopefully going to be another green day and another step to where we were and in the direction we are headed.
Sorry but I live for the day and the future, if you were in my shoes and been through what I have be through maybe then you would understand.
We all have a story to tell, and they are all different and some more complicated than others.
I don’t judge others or get jealous about who has what or where they have been, but what I do want is every one to enjoy the ride of life to find the good even in the darkest day.
Give it a go
Look for the good.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Two days in a row

PXL_20221124_073842580~2.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Iseki

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
It frightens the …. out of me too.

We need to educate everyone in Australia as to what a privilege it is to have incompetent politicians that you can actually openly criticise and ridicule.

Every person who thinks they are part of a minority group that is the subject of discrimination in this country should support our parliamentary democracy for all its worth as in the second most powerful nation in the world they would be re-educated or dead.

Freedom is such a precious thing we need to nurture it.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Very clever. 🏆✔️😎
You mentioned something in an earlier post that you call Global Economic Forum, I think you refer to World Economic Forum. If you want to be more concerned about democracy, then it´s worthwhile to dive into the father of the World Economic Forum and not least what his father Eugen Schwab did in Ravensburg and how the son later took over control and what he did with the company. Then you´ll know what kind of personality and ideas inspire World Economic Forum. World Economic Forum is powerful, but Klaus Schwab has multiple very powerful networks and has been boasting how he penetrates governments around the world.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Slade

Top 20
Another direction for AKIDA technology to head in. Going by AFR and MF cognitive decline is increasing at alarming rates:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks for sharing FF, I am sure it’s good, but going by the title I know I won’t understand it.

Spatiotemporal EEG Dynamics of Prospective Memory in Ageing and Mild Cognitive Impairment

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom