BRN Discussion Ongoing

I went back to using cash again for basic items, to hold that last bit of private freedom before CBDC rollout. Funny to see some tellers face when you offer cash, some need a calculator to determine the change 🤦‍♂️. Changing times hey
Yeah, it´s funny how things change. I once went to the bank in Denmark with 100K DKK and the teller there counted the money several times and came to a different result each time. At one point she started to look for a scale to weight the notes 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
I went back to using cash again for basic items, to hold that last bit of private freedom before CBDC rollout. Funny to see some tellers face when you offer cash, some need a calculator to determine the change 🤦‍♂️. Changing times hey
Oh and you might not be to happy about Elon Musk if you start digging into what he believes in, he´s a technocrat and it´s shining through what he does.

Reactions: 1 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hey did anyone notice who was in the car?
View attachment 22849
Fabulous 👌 👏 👍
Screenshot_20221124_202039_Chrome.jpg

Learning 😅🤣😂

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Baisyet

Regular
I would like all to see what Nandan's joining brainchip has attracted comments from, one even said you dont know brainchip how lucky you are.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Baisyet

Regular
I would like all to see what Nandan's joining brainchip has attracted comments from, one even said you dont know brainchip how lucky you are.

Andy LoatsView Andy Loats’ profile • 2nd Developing SUSE’s Azure Marketplace channel future offerings and relationships​

5h

Congratulations Nandan, brainchip probably doesn't understand how fortunate they are yet!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

NickBRN

Howdy Crew,

Everyone knows that I've been following Markus Shaefer like a bad smell (figuratively speaking), waiting to pounce on his blog about Neuromorphic Computing the second it materialises. Well, it just so happens that I didn't discover the blog but I stumbled upon a recent interview (18 hours ago) which is in some sort of Spanish publication, so it's written in Spanish, surprisingly enough.🥴

Perhaps someone would be kind enough to translate to see if there's anything juicy there.

Gracias mis amigos 🌮 🐂

has anyone hit up Markus as to when we are going to hear about this 'neuromorphic technology'

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
has anyone hit up Markus as to when we are going to hear about this 'neuromorphic technology'
Hopefully he's run it by Brainchip and they need to inform the ASX (via an announcement which they have been preparing to release tomorrow) that every Mercedes moving forward will have 9 Akida chips on board before he discloses it to the world. 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
In my experience Google Translate is good enough:

Reactions: 3 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
I’ve got to admit I’m a bit excited to see Leendert Van doorn comment on Nandan’s post on linkedin about him being ”thrilled” to join BrainChip.
@MC🐠

1669284313664.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I’ve got to admit I’m a bit excited to see Leendert Van doorn comment on Nandan’s post on linkedin about him being ”thrilled” to join BrainChip.
@MC🐠

View attachment 22868
Catching up "AGAIN". I like they they are already in contact and are catching up again. I wonder what they will talk about? 😜😜🤣🤣

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users
STOP THE MISOGYNIST
What's with the reference to misogyny in a few of your posts lately, your remote control broken and TV is stuck on ABC channel?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
I wonder if they take into account if someone has a lazy eye and if they do, how do they work out which is the dominate eye?
Eye Googly Eyes GIF

Not sure but they may have to tweak the Algo on certain occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Anyone use OSINT tools for researching.

What's with the reference to misogyny in a few of your posts lately, your remote control broken and TV is stuck on ABC channel?
Are you being misogynist? Please refrain from misogyny it’s disgusting 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
last time I checked the definition of that word is whatever a few people on this forum want it to be based on how they are feeling, maybe you have your own definition for it too, you never know it’s a very fluid definition. Hence, I am not allowing any misogyny on this forum and I have become an activist to stop it. I do hope this makes sense ✨ 👁️👄👁️

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Reactions: 4 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Below comment to Nandan seems like a great connection, Google Product Manager & Google Start Up Mentor, check out his work History as well.

google.jpg

google1.jpg

google2.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom