BRN Discussion Ongoing

mrgds

Regular
Feels like a pump....or maybe someone has decided they like what they see and are quietly forming a nice position.....either way
Akida BALLISTA!!!!
Quietly ?????????? ........................... yeah, yeah, yeah, ........................... nup! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
My amazing chart skills please use this all your non financial needs

Attachments

• 76573DC0-8E41-495A-B469-7AD25A372EB1.jpeg
    76573DC0-8E41-495A-B469-7AD25A372EB1.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Feels like a pump....or maybe someone has decided they like what they see and are quietly forming a nice position.....either way
Akida BALLISTA!!!!
What’s that famous saying a rise goeth before a fall.

If it is just a manipulation remember someone or something that can manipulate at will like this is doing it for a purpose.

One purpose can be to play on retail shareholders emotional weakness.

Going up suddenly is clearly fun but going down suddenly after the fun like a hangover it can have you swearing off having fun ever again and selling.

There is nothing wrong with being a buyer or a seller as long as the decision is your own and not one which you have been manipulated into making.

This is where having a plan and doing your own research comes in handy.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Sifive have a patent for a dodgy von Neumann accelerator

WO2022212243A1 HARDWARE ACCELERATOR USING DIRECT MEMORY ACCESS TO EXECUTE A MODULAR ARITHMETIC OPERATION

1669259330207.png

1669259482423.png

A hardware accelerator may use direct memory access to read operand(s) stored in a memory system. The operand(s) may be stored at an address specified by a processor core. The hardware accelerator may execute a modular arithmetic operation using the operand(s) to produce a result for the processor core. In some implementations, the hardware accelerator may be a hardware cryptographic accelerator. In some implementations, an operand may be cryptographic data, such as a public key.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Wags

Regular
Can anyone help with the target SP to stay in the ASX200?.
I know there are variables and other forces but whats a good guide?

Good to see some growth in the numbers.
Could it be massaging to stay in the 200, and a last push down before the annual report in Jan23 and Wilzy's green baby on a rocket?

Definitely not a downramper, just a weary thought?. Not that it matters, Im buying not selling.

Keep smiling all.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Much as I LOVE this green wave.... .Tomorrow is Friday... our favourite day... also don't look at SP, it wont matter before end of 2024!

Cheers
/M.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Can anyone help with the target SP to stay in the ASX200?.
I know there are variables and other forces but whats a good guide?

Good to see some growth in the numbers.
Could it be massaging to stay in the 200, and a last push down before the annual report in Jan23 and Wilzy's green baby on a rocket?

Definitely not a downramper, just a weary thought?. Not that it matters, Im buying not selling.

Keep smiling all.
If I knew I would tell you. But you would have to promise to keep it secret in fact everyone who reads TSEx would have to make the same promise.😂🤣😂

It is the not knowing which makes screening out the white noise and learning to trust your own judgment essential.

But it is the not knowing which makes the rewards so great when you get it right and why we are all prepared to risk the not knowing.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

McHale

Regular
Will the instos give the shorters a squeeze to keep BRN in the ASX200.

I wouldn’t want to be a shorter at the moment. 😂
The instos are pushing the SP up, right now, they have done their 4C tree shake. Of course there will be some drops along the way up,
most likely in line with common fibbo retracement levels.

The instos employ the "quants" who program their bots, the quants are programming wizards, who are also highly conversant with Technical Analysis, they definitely work fibbo levels into their programmed trading.

The charts speak to the truth on this subject - if you know how to look at one. The "bots" are the enemy IMO, programmed algorithmic trading is nowhere near as risky as "Shorting", which is trading options (in the main).

But yes if you bought a Put option for any duration longer than 3 weeks since early Nov, you are already well out of the money, at the moment.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Wags

Regular
If I knew I would tell you. But you would have to promise to keep it secret in fact everyone who reads TSEx would have to make the same promise.😂🤣😂

It is the not knowing which makes screening out the white noise and learning to trust your own judgment essential.

But it is the not knowing which makes the rewards so great when you get it right and why we are all prepared to risk the not knowing.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Got it FF,
Just another Known Unknown.

Thankyou and others, for your generous and unwavering wisdom and balance.
Though you are usually very positive with those rosey coloured glasses you got from Blind Freddie, I still feel comfortable that you would call a spade a shovel, if in fact, it was a shovel.

Like I said, Im still buying and smiling, not selling. ;)(y)

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Would really appreciate this move to be a sustained reversal haha

short-sellers-paper-hands.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Wags

Regular
Is that sirens I hear in the background??
I knew I shouldn't be on TSEx whilst driving.

• Haha

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Haha

SERA2g

Founding Member
Forget the why.

Is it not reassuring that the Brainchip Vice President of Ecosystems and Partnerships is out there doing his job by massaging the egos of announced technology partners by liking their achievements and continuously cultivating relationships with the greatest number of sales leads in the history of the company.

I personally would expect no less.

In fact I would be extremely disappointed if it were not so and perhaps start to think that he was not up to the job or worse still that the CEO Sean Hehir was playing games with the truth in the last 4C.

Rob Telson engaging with a vast array of technology companies in fact supports the statement of the CEO regarding the widespread awareness and interest in AKIDA technology.

So put down that burger and keep on liking posts Mr. Telson 24/7, or 25/8 if you can manage it.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Exactly.

An additional undisclosed responsibility of Rob Telson's role is to give the 1000 eyes a hint of potential dots so we can continue drawing our Mona Lisa-esque-mother-of-all-dot-paintings. We are getting closer and closer to completing the dot painting. It's simply a matter of connecting each dot, one after the other, and Rob Telson is assisting us with this...

Of course... under ASX obligations, Rob can't simply give us these hints for free and so must also throw a pile of shit on top of the REAL dots by liking industry related but not necessarily akida related content to create the image of fairness and complying with ASX obligations.

We all know... Rob is the real MVP.

I wonder what his AI super power is.

*edit: the above is of course humour for those less inclined to appreciate sarcasm, so please don't take this as fact and contact Tony Dawe with questions about Rob Telson's responsibilities.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Damo4

Regular
Ahh, the not oft seen 🐓 formation.
you'd be forgiven for thinking it's an inverted head/shoulders, but I think your aforementioned cock/balls formation is a girthier indication

• Haha

Terroni2105

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
you'd be forgiven for thinking it's an inverted head/shoulders, but I think your aforementioned cock/balls formation is a girthier indication
STOP THE MISOGYNIST

Attachments

• 08E410B2-6933-439B-A0CC-FC8AAC097CA4.png
    08E410B2-6933-439B-A0CC-FC8AAC097CA4.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
View attachment 22826

Cory Merkel is the RIT guy quoted in the Brainchip media release.

His post is liked by some good ones such as:

View attachment 22827
View attachment 22828
Here we go another attempt to downramp:

He probably is supervising their PhD’s and they are sucking up to him to get good marks.

Finally Blind Freddie gave me the HC. I might have a new career option after all.😂🤡🤣🤡😂

• Haha
  • Thinking

Diogenese

Top 20
View attachment 22826

Cory Merkel is the RIT guy quoted in the Brainchip media release.

His post is liked by some good ones such as:

View attachment 22827
View attachment 22828

Can we bring a friend?

1669265043173.png

Reactions: 16 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Here we go another attempt to downramp:

He probably is supervising their PhD’s and they are sucking up to him to get good marks.

Finally Blind Freddie gave me the HC. I might have a new career option after all.😂🤡🤣🤡😂

Next you'll be complaining that you are being bullied. But when that doesn't work, unfortunately you'll have to report back to your boss and let them know that you are inept and in need of further training. In turn, they may retire you to greener pastures, leaving you to fend for yourself. It is then that you will wonder what it is you have done with your life.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom