BRN Discussion Ongoing

Jchandel

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

mcm

Regular
Russell Coight All Aussie Adventures GIF - Russell Coight All Aussie  Adventures Shake Hands - Discover & Share GIFs

Green days are about love and kindness
Is it just me or is that some of the worst film editing I've ever seen? A white guy goes to shake hands with two aboriginals and the close ups of the shake show two white hands shaking?

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

toasty

Regular
Now 3 times as many buyers as sellers.........something's up...........

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

mrgds

Regular
Is it just me or is that some of the worst film editing I've ever seen? A white guy goes to shake hands with two aboriginals and the close ups of the shake show two white hands shaking?
i think its just the part of his ( RC ) comedy, .............. :D

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Yep very nice

739 buyers for 10,334,016 units
278 sellers for 3,265,636 units

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I wonder why Rob Telson "likes" SiFive? :p🤡

Screenshot_20221124_060954_LinkedIn.jpg

1 pm.png

2 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 1.09.11 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
They keep trying to build a wall but it keeps getting knocked down.
75c.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

McHale

Regular
The shorters have to return the shares at the price they were when they borrowed the shares. So no the instos don't lose money, the shorters hold the loss risk.
The risk premium is paid for in the strike price of the option, so if you want to be short the market (Put) the risk factors are priced in when
you buy your options contract, this is the same if you buy Call options (long the underlying). Cross Trades are also used to cover this contingency.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Damo4

Regular

Hehe

Best Russell Coight GIFs | Gfycat

Thats-the-joke GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Damo4

Regular
The risk premium is paid for in the strike price of the option, so if you want to be short the market (Put) the risk factors are priced in when
you buy your options contract, this is the same if you buy Call options (long the underlying). Cross Trades are also used to cover this contingency.

Implied volatility is all they care about, they (the market makers) sell/buy options with a spread so they rarely lose.
They also usually hedge the underlying

Reactions: 7 users

robsmark

Regular
Rob likes everything, I’ve stopped paying attention to it.

Some random article on LinkedIn that has a reference to AI in it - 👍

Goes for a walk and steps in dog shit - 👍

Aliens supervillains invade earth and enslave the human race - 👍

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a grad working a 60 hour week just hitting like on socials.

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

On another note, good price action today - 👍

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

mrgds

Regular
The Fools must be deluded, to think they know better then...These Industry Veteran.😂😂😂

Nandan Nayamplly: " I'm thrilled to join Brainchip and play a part in bringing efficiency closer to the sensor using its applied Neuromorphic AI technology"

Duy-Loan Le: "BrainChip’s has a differentiated and commercially viable IP product that can transform edge computing at-large"

Chris Stevens: "I have tracked BrainChip's progress closely, as I've been selling into the same edge AI market. I am thrilled to take this sales leadership role with confidence as BrainChip's Akida™ is uniquely superior and positioned to be the de facto standard for edge AI semiconductor IP,"

Learning
PS, I could qoute more, but the paint is dry, time to get back to work 👨‍🎨😆😁
Wouldn"t the list you have provided be a great reply from BRN if in fact we do get a speeding ticket.

ASX .............. are there any reasons you may be aware of for this s/p movement?

BRN .............." as per your post"

ASX ............. mmmmm, i see, matter concluded as we can now clearly see why this is happening.

BRN p.s. .............. We could quote more, but the world is waking-up, time to get back to work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you did indeed have to sell only a few days ago for reasons out of your control, you would be very pissed to see a 20% rise in the last couple of days, ...................:mad:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AKIDA ( hopefully burning the shorts ) BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Wouldn"t the list you have provided be a great reply from BRN if in fact we do get a speeding ticket.

ASX .............. are there any reasons you may be aware of for this s/p movement?

BRN .............." as per your post"

ASX ............. mmmmm, i see, matter concluded as we can now clearly see why this is happening.

BRN p.s. .............. We could quote more, but the world is waking-up, time to get back to work.

If you did indeed have to sell only a few days ago for reasons out of your control, you would be very pissed to see a 20% rise in the last couple of days, ...................:mad:

AKIDA ( hopefully burning the shorts ) BALLISTA
LMAOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

toasty

Regular
Buy side keeps increasing.............speeding ticket likely if this keeps up...........

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users
Forget the why.

Is it not reassuring that the Brainchip Vice President of Ecosystems and Partnerships is out there doing his job by massaging the egos of announced technology partners by liking their achievements and continuously cultivating relationships with the greatest number of sales leads in the history of the company.

I personally would expect no less.

In fact I would be extremely disappointed if it were not so and perhaps start to think that he was not up to the job or worse still that the CEO Sean Hehir was playing games with the truth in the last 4C.

Rob Telson engaging with a vast array of technology companies in fact supports the statement of the CEO regarding the widespread awareness and interest in AKIDA technology.

So put down that burger and keep on liking posts Mr. Telson 24/7, or 25/8 if you can manage it.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 33 users
should stop playing and just go to 80cents, some nostalgic brn price action

Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

EDIT!!!!! ;);)

Two days running ...... :cool::cool::cool: will we get close to 80c??

S&P/ASX 200 top 5​

GAINS
CODE / NAMELAST PRICE$ / % CHANGE
BRN
BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD
0.7650.070 (10.071%)
SBM
ST BARBARA LIMITED
0.6620.057 (9.504%)
CHN
CHALICE MINING LIMITED
5.3950.445 (8.989%)
EVN
EVOLUTION MINING LIMITED
2.7500.180 (7.003%)
SLR
SILVER LAKE RESOURCES LIMITED
1.2570.062 (5.230%)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha

Labsy

Regular
Feels like a pump....or maybe someone has decided they like what they see and are quietly forming a nice position.....either way
Akida BALLISTA!!!!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Feels like a pump....or maybe someone has decided they like what they see and are quietly forming a nice position.....either way
Akida BALLISTA!!!!
Yeah I’m pumping it

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Mccabe84

Regular
80c by the end of the day and 90c by the end of tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom