• Love
Reactions: 53 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
43.5 FPS? C'mon Tim you can do better than that.

Hahaha... is that a pic of Chuck Norris in the background?

llll.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33 users

Getupthere

Regular
1669249063194.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Getupthere

Regular
Will the instos give the shorters a squeeze to keep BRN in the ASX200.

I wouldn’t want to be a shorter at the moment. 😂

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Vanman1100

Regular
Reactions: 6 users
Preview of MF headline:
Meme stock BrainChip pumped up 13% in 3 days by deluded retail holders while Ford and VW abandon AI startup and Intel spends 100 times as much on AI research but chooses not to launch takeover.
What's a neuromorphic chip anyway?
@Diogenese
I really object to being styled as deluded.

Anyone who knows me will testify to the FACT that I am delusional not deluded.

In FACT you will FIND that most will say I have been delusional for the best part of 30 years. Probably longer but those who could give evidence about this have either died or have been deluded.
😂🤣😂🤡🤣😎

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Will the instos give the shorters a squeeze to keep BRN in the ASX200.

I wouldn’t want to be a shorter at the moment. 😂
Looks like 'The battle of the Bots' is taking place at the moment ... up and down consistently !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Looks like 'The battle of the Bots' is taking place at the moment ... up and down consistently !!
1669253665420.png
missilebabygif.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
They're playing a dangerous game.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Getupthere

Regular
1669253865235.jpeg

Friendly reminder for the shorters. 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Wilzy123 you seem to take great pleasure in believing that you are superior to others on this forum. Your blunt comments, aimed at members making genuine posts, really detracts from what could be a very good forum for all members. To be honest this forum would be a better experience for all... without your BS comments. Maybe go back to HC to have your fun at the expense of others. Warriors behind their fn keyboards.

Give it a rest champ

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Brn trying to stay in the asx200, got about 3 weeks to climb back buddy 😂

Reactions: 3 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
@Diogenese
I really object to being styled as deluded.

Anyone who knows me will testify to the FACT that I am delusional not deluded.

In FACT you will FIND that most will say I have been delusional for the best part of 30 years. Probably longer but those who could give evidence about this have either died or have been deluded.
😂🤣😂🤡🤣😎
The Fools must be deluded, to think they know better then...These Industry Veteran.😂😂😂

Nandan Nayamplly: " I'm thrilled to join Brainchip and play a part in bringing efficiency closer to the sensor using its applied Neuromorphic AI technology"

Duy-Loan Le: "BrainChip’s has a differentiated and commercially viable IP product that can transform edge computing at-large"

Chris Stevens: "I have tracked BrainChip's progress closely, as I've been selling into the same edge AI market. I am thrilled to take this sales leadership role with confidence as BrainChip's Akida™ is uniquely superior and positioned to be the de facto standard for edge AI semiconductor IP,"

Learning
PS, I could qoute more, but the paint is dry, time to get back to work 👨‍🎨😆😁

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Wilzy123 you seem to take great pleasure in believing that you are superior to others on this forum. Your blunt comments, aimed at members making genuine posts, really detracts from what could be a very good forum for all members. To be honest this forum would be a better experience for all... without your BS comments. Maybe go back to HC to have your fun at the expense of others. Warriors behind their fn keyboards.
It's interesting that you said that you paid an average of 9 cents per share which means you bought around Jan to April 2020...... Yet you have suddenly appeared from nowhere asking for information that is readily available to any long term BRN owner .......... Shorting is a dangerous game to play with BRN
Lying Season 4 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
It's interesting that you said that you paid an average of 9 cents per share which means you bought around Jan to April 2020...... Yet you have suddenly appeared from nowhere asking for information that is readily available to any long term BRN owner .......... Shorting is a dangerous game to play with BRN
Lying Season 4 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

200w (3).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love