BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
I
Correct, I thought it was damn ridiculous that a keyword search function wasn't implemented. It's only taken 15 odd years to realise the circled icon is not save icon or something else. Can't really describe that feeling I had when I worked it out. View attachment 22781
full-house-you-got-it.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning,

I received this yesterday from Simon Thorpe in France, some of the more educated may appreciate this, or not.

I will concentrate on getting billions of neurons and trillions of synapses running on off the shelf hardware such as the Mac M1 or M2 processors.

We’ve already got a network with 1 billion neurons and 100 million inputs running on a MacBook...

I notice that the gutless one took the bait overnight, typical, still reading my posts, but still too gutless to step out of the darkness.
If only he knew, and that's the problem, it's the not knowing that really annoys you.

I hope that the Perth shareholders enjoy the get-together, mums the word :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Techstar x

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
When we reach $2.75 I will make my next prediction.

I have made two Blind Freddie predictions that have now come to pass and will be drivers for the early adoption of AKIDA technologies:

1. The first was over at HC and it was that autonomous vehicles absent the abandoning of Von Neumann computing was not possible except in closed systems.
The actions of Ford, GMH, BMW, Toyota, Stellantis, Mercedes Benz to focus on ADAS and the Level 3 approval of Mercedes Benz and Honda ahead of Tesla has proven my prediction. A technology paradigm upheaval is required to achieve AV and Brainchip is the current best chance to lead that upheaval.

2. The Russian Ukraine war is running out the military stockpiles of the EU, UK & USA and they are all bringing forward their acquisitions and logically they are all taking the opportunity to buy new technology replacements particularly in the intelligent drone, missile and radar defence systems space. This can only advantage advanced next generation technology. The most advanced incorporates Ai.

AKIDA technology is in the box seat having been engaged in this sector now for some years and partnered across these sectors.

My next Blind Freddie prediction:

3. The agnostic quality of AKIDA technology in IP form allowing it to be added to a companies existing chip set at relatively low cost increasing performance and reducing energy consumption without throwing away existing technology infrastructure including proprietary software and algorithms thanks to Meta TF and CNN2SNN conversion will drive adoption.

Why?

It is obvious the World is facing economic headwinds but the one thing that those headwinds has had no effect on is all of the legislation already in place requiring climate mitigation.

These obligations have to be met and the headwinds are creating the environment where companies are asking how can we reduce our carbon footprint/energy consumption most economically. What cheat can we use to get there?

AKIDA making sensors at the Edge intelligent can deliver up to a 97% reduction in energy consumption without the huge cost of other solutions which involve the complete upgrade of entire technology ecosystems.

While companies may delay adoption they cannot avoid adoption.

Throughout history there have always been winners emerge from economic, social and/or political upheaval. Winning is always down to being in the right place at the right time.

In my opinion Brainchip has ticks in three very big economic success boxes.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And then we have:
"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know."
Donald rumsfeld

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 9.12.17 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
My apologies, I thought it was the 1st Friday??

It's the third Friday, but the market will be notified two weeks prior (i.e. December 2nd) - could be any time on that day.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Good morning,

I received this yesterday from Simon Thorpe in France, some of the more educated may appreciate this, or not.

I will concentrate on getting billions of neurons and trillions of synapses running on off the shelf hardware such as the Mac M1 or M2 processors.

We’ve already got a network with 1 billion neurons and 100 million inputs running on a MacBook...

I notice that the gutless one took the bait overnight, typical, still reading my posts, but still too gutless to step out of the darkness.
If only he knew, and that's the problem, it's the not knowing that really annoys you.

I hope that the Perth shareholders enjoy the get-together, mums the word:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Techstar x

BRN-Discussion-2022-Page-1879-The-Stock-Exchange-Forum-The-Exchange-of-Opinions-Research-on-Au...jpg

BRN-Discussion-2022-Page-1879-The-Stock-Exchange-Forum-The-Exchange-of-Opinions-Research-on-Au...jpg

laughing-too-funny.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Wild speculation follows: could the recent uptrend in SP simply be manipulation and will continue - to ensure we don’t fall out of the ASX200? Timing their run so the rise is gradual and does not raise any eyebrows/speeding ticket etc? DYOR
Not a bad theory ... I'm with you on that one! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TECH

Regular
It's the third Friday, but the market will be notified two weeks prior (i.e. December 2nd) - could be any time on that day.
So, I was correct, the market will be well aware of any change next Friday, so even young Einstein could understand that if we do
get removed, despite it not happening officially until the 23rd of December, the smart money would have already showed its hand
over the preceding 15 trading days NOT waiting until the 23rd.

Good luck waiting.

This post isn't directed at you wilzy.

Cheers Chris

Reactions: 7 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Next Thursday after close and prior to the opening on Friday, will we have been removed for the ASX200.
Will institutions sell out or will they hold, or will the shorts once again take command of our stock and force us south to 49c?

Makes no difference to me, by January 2025 if we aren't sitting very stable between $2 and $3, I'd be rather disappointed, there you
go, I've shown you my hand, care to bet against me.

By the way, in late February 2023 the "Annual Report" will be on our doorstep, NOT the half-yearly as someone posted earlier in the day.
We close out like a lot of companies on 31 December annually, get with it!

My monies on Prophesee to deliver our first real revenue, happy to be totally wrong.

If you wish to read a fantastic book that Peter mentioned to me recently, that he had read and was starting to read it for a second time,
well, this is it.

"CULTURE WON" The story of ARM Holdings Ltd.

I'm only just finishing the 1st Chapter, but there are already similarities between ARMs early days and ours, if the founder recommends it,
I'd read it, it will give you much more of an understanding of where we as a company are attempting to travel moving forward.

All of the above is based on fact and my own opinion, too blurry, I don't think so :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry::whistle::unsure::love:

Love Brainchip.......Tech x
Please don’t hold a grudge my dear Tech x

• Haha
And then we have:
"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know."
Donald rumsfeld
But it is the ‘unknown’ ‘unknowns’ that can create the greatest disasters or opportunities.

The WANCAs denied to the point of certainty that AKIDA technology was real. They did not at least at face value allow for the possibility that there was an unknown unknown in the form of a new paradigm shifting technology on a bench in an office in Perth with the potential to change the World.

Anyone can use their imagination to envisage that there might be a better answer to a particular problem than the one that is in use.

It is another thing to imagine that something which does not exist can in fact exist.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Xray1

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Brchf up 14% 🤔

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Better than a drop!
On an IMPULSE industry will ARM itself at the EDGE with AKIDA IP.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

hotty4040

Regular
When we reach $2.75 I will make my next prediction.

I have made two Blind Freddie predictions that have now come to pass and will be drivers for the early adoption of AKIDA technologies:

1. The first was over at HC and it was that autonomous vehicles absent the abandoning of Von Neumann computing was not possible except in closed systems.
The actions of Ford, GMH, BMW, Toyota, Stellantis, Mercedes Benz to focus on ADAS and the Level 3 approval of Mercedes Benz and Honda ahead of Tesla has proven my prediction. A technology paradigm upheaval is required to achieve AV and Brainchip is the current best chance to lead that upheaval.

2. The Russian Ukraine war is running out the military stockpiles of the EU, UK & USA and they are all bringing forward their acquisitions and logically they are all taking the opportunity to buy new technology replacements particularly in the intelligent drone, missile and radar defence systems space. This can only advantage advanced next generation technology. The most advanced incorporates Ai.

AKIDA technology is in the box seat having been engaged in this sector now for some years and partnered across these sectors.

My next Blind Freddie prediction:

3. The agnostic quality of AKIDA technology in IP form allowing it to be added to a companies existing chip set at relatively low cost increasing performance and reducing energy consumption without throwing away existing technology infrastructure including proprietary software and algorithms thanks to Meta TF and CNN2SNN conversion will drive adoption.

Why?

It is obvious the World is facing economic headwinds but the one thing that those headwinds has had no effect on is all of the legislation already in place requiring climate mitigation.

These obligations have to be met and the headwinds are creating the environment where companies are asking how can we reduce our carbon footprint/energy consumption most economically. What cheat can we use to get there?

AKIDA making sensors at the Edge intelligent can deliver up to a 97% reduction in energy consumption without the huge cost of other solutions which involve the complete upgrade of entire technology ecosystems.

While companies may delay adoption they cannot avoid adoption.

Throughout history there have always been winners emerge from economic, social and/or political upheaval. Winning is always down to being in the right place at the right time.

In my opinion Brainchip has ticks in three very big economic success boxes.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

You have a knack FF of condensing so many variables into a few wise thoughts and possibilities / connectivity's IMO. Very wise and thought through observations indeed, and a ballistic memory jolt in the process.

Please don't switch off any time soon, we need your extraordinary thought processes to continue on, right to the crescendo that is building every day.

Akida Ballista >>>>>>> BallistAkida hopefully is in the making <<<<<<<

hotty...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Moonshot

Regular
Good morning,

I hope that the Perth shareholders enjoy the get-together, mums the word:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Techstar x

Thanks for sharing. Shows how important the JAST learning rule patent acquisition was…

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
So, I was correct, the market will be well aware of any change next Friday, so even young Einstein could understand that if we do
get removed, despite it not happening officially until the 23rd of December, the smart money would have already showed its hand
over the preceding 15 trading days NOT waiting until the 23rd.

Good luck waiting.

This post isn't directed at you wilzy.

Cheers Chris
For those interested. Methodology for ASX Indices.

https://www.spglobal.com/spdji/en/documents/methodologies/methodology-sp-asx-australian-indices.pdf

SC

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Damo4

Regular
Good morning,

Techstar x

Who's the gutless one? haha

• Haha
Top Bottom