BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
You used too many words. Readership does not contain enough neurons to compute.
They will need to try backpropagation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Adam82

Thnx @Taproot ...................... really exciting video with regards to the prospects of Akida being onboard, and the BRN tech moving forward.

VERY INTERESTING DOT JOIN IN THIS VIDEO ..................... At 2.37 min AND again at 8.55 min, anyone notice the continent shown
on BOTH OCCASSIONS ?????????????????

NOT USA, NOT EUROPE, ..................................... NOT COINCIDENTAL?

AKIDA ( ozzie, ozzie, ozzie ) BALLISTA .............. oh and,

GREEN BABY YEAH,
Yes great video to watch!!

Reactions: 8 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Another million people know about Akida.

Screenshot_20221123_213336_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20221123_213746_LinkedIn.jpg

Learning

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

Proga

Regular
Another million people know about Akida.

View attachment 22757
View attachment 22759

Learning
Mercedes-Benz are having sales problems in China. So are Tesla. All those lock-downs can't have helped.

Mercedes-Benz has cut prices on its EQE and EQS electric luxury sedans in China by as much as $33,000 in a bid to boost sales. Strong competition from domestic and foreign automakers in the world's largest EV market has impacted sales of the EQE and EQS sedan, with the automaker announcing price cuts on its website on November 15.

Try this
Thanks mate. It was one of those cam girls.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Hi Rfta,

Looks like the real McCoy

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=patent certificate example&qs=n&form=QBIR&sp=-1&pq=patent cer example&sc=0-18&cvid=41F52CA054284313ACDF3A297C309F19&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&first=1&tsc=ImageHoverTitle

but you know how easy it is to make deep fakes.

However this one is kosher:

US2015169887A1 FILTERING MEANS FOR TRACKING INFORMATION FLOW IN ANDROID OPERATED DEVICES

IN5778CH2013A A FILTERING MEANS FOR TRACKING INFORMATION FLOW IN ANROID OPERATED DEVICES
Thanks it was one of the gentlemen's at quantum Ventura.
Just looked dodge to me. Especially the spelling of android 🤣

Reactions: 4 users
And if one is allowing for the possibility that Brainchip's CEO Sean Hehir is a strategic thinker and plans well ahead perhaps knowing that Jerome Nadel had a strategic purpose and once that was completed he would slip quietly away then so as not to disrupt the market he was kept as much as possible in the shadows so that the replacement could walk in the sunshine without being constantly shaded by comparisons with his predecessor.

Yet again an alternate theory not factual in any sense but just a way of thinking about issues which can prevent people from leaping to a conclusion based upon insufficient data.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I thought from the chatter a few days ago he left because he had bicycle accidents? I'll have to go back over the post.
If so that's two people that have left because of injuries outside of work. 🤔🤯

Reactions: 3 users

TECH

Regular
I thought from the chatter a few days ago he left because he had bicycle accidents? I'll have to go back over the post.
If so that's two people that have left because of injuries outside of work. 🤔🤯

That's not quite the whole story.

Reactions: 1 users
That's not quite the whole story.
I'm not really concerned why he left and definitely not making light of his accidents.( Not that you mentioned that) Was just having a light hearted conspiracy moment in my head.

TECH

Regular
Next Thursday after close and prior to the opening on Friday, will we have been removed for the ASX200.
Will institutions sell out or will they hold, or will the shorts once again take command of our stock and force us south to 49c?

Makes no difference to me, by January 2025 if we aren't sitting very stable between $2 and $3, I'd be rather disappointed, there you
go, I've shown you my hand, care to bet against me.

By the way, in late February 2023 the "Annual Report" will be on our doorstep, NOT the half-yearly as someone posted earlier in the day.
We close out like a lot of companies on 31 December annually, get with it!

My monies on Prophesee to deliver our first real revenue, happy to be totally wrong.

If you wish to read a fantastic book that Peter mentioned to me recently, that he had read and was starting to read it for a second time,
well, this is it.

"CULTURE WON" The story of ARM Holdings Ltd.

I'm only just finishing the 1st Chapter, but there are already similarities between ARMs early days and ours, if the founder recommends it,
I'd read it, it will give you much more of an understanding of where we as a company are attempting to travel moving forward.

All of the above is based on fact and my own opinion, too blurry, I don't think so :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry::whistle::unsure::love:

Love Brainchip.......Tech x

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 32 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Next Thursday after close and prior to the opening on Friday, will we have been removed for the ASX200.
Will institutions sell out or will they hold, or will the shorts once again take command of our stock and force us south to 49c?

Makes no difference to me, by January 2025 if we aren't sitting very stable between $2 and $3, I'd be rather disappointed, there you

By the way, in late February 2023 the "Annual Report" will be on our doorstep, NOT the half-yearly as someone posted earlier in the day.

My monies on Prophesee to deliver our first real revenue, happy to be totally wrong.

If you wish to read a fantastic book that Peter mentioned to me recently, that he had read and was starting to read it for a second time,
well, this is it.

I'm only just finishing the 1st Chapter, but there are already similarities between ARMs early days and ours, if the founder recommends it,
I'd read it, it will give you much more of an understanding of where we as a company are attempting to travel moving forward.

All of the above is based on fact and my own opinion, too blurry, I don't think so :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry::whistle::unsure::love:

Hi Tech,

Is this the book?

Thanks

Reactions: 9 users

Getupthere

Regular

well, this is it.

Isn’t the ASX200 rebalance on 3rd Friday in December ?

• Love
  • Fire

TECH

Regular

My apologies, I thought it was the 1st Friday??

Reactions: 3 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
iWave Systems
iWave Systems1 Std. • vor 1 Stunde

Renesas RZ/FIVE System on Module based on the Open Standard Module (OSM) Size-M specification is coming soon from #iWavesystems.

The SoM is compatible with RZ/ G2UL and RZ/A3UL MPU. This compatibility with the ARM Cortex-A55 and RISC-V architectures broadens customer choices and increases product development freedom.

Reactions: 2 users

Proga

Regular

well, this is it.

I'm forecasting at least $4-$6 by January 2025 @TECH. The Mercs using Valeos next gen Lidar etc should be rolling off the production line just before then. Also agree with Prophesee plus some others from left field.

He hasn't left @Rise from the ashes. He is working part time so he can pursue his bike racing passion at the same time. It was always the plan after he rebranded BRN in which he did a great job.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
I'm forecasting at least $4-$6 by January 2025 @TECH. The Mercs using Valeos next gen Lidar etc should be rolling off the production line just before then. Also agree with Prophesee plus some others from left field.

He hasn't left @Rise from the ashes. He is working part time so he can pursue his bike racing passion at the same time. It was always the plan after he rebranded BRN in which he did a great job.
Thank you for the explanation I must not have been paying attention. ( Which is a given)

• Haha

Wild speculation follows: could the recent uptrend in SP simply be manipulation and will continue - to ensure we don’t fall out of the ASX200? Timing their run so the rise is gradual and does not raise any eyebrows/speeding ticket etc? DYOR

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom