BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
giphy.gif

yes.gif

Sc1am.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Xray1

Regular
Maybe it's got something to do with the 1st year Anniversaries of Sean's H appointment as CEO and the Megachip Agreement !!!! ( this time last year )

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Jefwilto

Regular
Not seen this high volume on the buy side for a very long time! Has the newly appointed CMO Mr Nandan Nayampally got us a bit more exposure!! :) I think so!

633 buyers for 9,749,345 units

291 sellers for 4,734,397 units

GO BRN
Yes Bien,my Google Alerts Email update this morning,is Awash with the Nandan Appointment news,on several leading media groups 👏😊

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
I already like the bloke much more than Jerome. I can tell already we will be hearing from him a shedload more than the last cmo.
And if one is allowing for the possibility that Brainchip's CEO Sean Hehir is a strategic thinker and plans well ahead perhaps knowing that Jerome Nadel had a strategic purpose and once that was completed he would slip quietly away then so as not to disrupt the market he was kept as much as possible in the shadows so that the replacement could walk in the sunshine without being constantly shaded by comparisons with his predecessor.

Yet again an alternate theory not factual in any sense but just a way of thinking about issues which can prevent people from leaping to a conclusion based upon insufficient data.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Getupthere

Regular
Only 5 weeks left till the end of the DEC quarter.

Will we see New IP customers?
Will we see Akida 2.0?

Time will tell.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
IMO... I think there could be some considerable building up of expectations and FOMO of a potential Akida 2 ASX Co announcement & update shortly.
Fingers crossed 🤞🤞 Would be great to get a Company announcement regarding future outlook/progress etc Soooon!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

toasty

Regular
View attachment 22689

View attachment 22687

View attachment 22690

Could the adoption of AKIDA be a reason for Amazon firing so many developers and technical staff. Reasoning is that they would no longer have to develop their own technology - what they are seeking is available "off the shelf". My wild speculation only so DYOR.......

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Yes Bien,my Google Alerts Email update this morning,is Awash with the Nandan Appointment news,on several leading media groups 👏😊
Very nice ... Thanks jef :cool::cool:

• Fire
  • Love

Xray1

Regular
Fingers crossed 🤞🤞 Would be great to get a Company announcement regarding future outlook/progress etc Soooon!
The way I currently see things moving ahead this quarter is based on the Co announcement stating that:

" We are seeing the greatest amount of sales activity and engagement in the Company’s history. "

Accordingly, the use of the such selectively chosen words by Sean H in that announcement " .... the greatest amount of SALES ACTIVITY in the Company’s history. "
translates imo to what I am expecting as being a potentially significant anticipated Customer Revenue figure being achieved.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Hoping that the half yearly report shows some significant licensing revenue and the share price movement is a reflection of this. 🤞🤞

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
@Diogenese is this a real patent?
Hi Rfta,

Looks like the real McCoy

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=patent certificate example&qs=n&form=QBIR&sp=-1&pq=patent cer example&sc=0-18&cvid=41F52CA054284313ACDF3A297C309F19&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&first=1&tsc=ImageHoverTitle

but you know how easy it is to make deep fakes.

However this one is kosher:

US2015169887A1 FILTERING MEANS FOR TRACKING INFORMATION FLOW IN ANDROID OPERATED DEVICES

IN5778CH2013A A FILTERING MEANS FOR TRACKING INFORMATION FLOW IN ANROID OPERATED DEVICES

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
The way I currently see things moving ahead this quarter is based on the Co announcement stating that:

" We are seeing the greatest amount of sales activity and engagement in the Company’s history. "

Accordingly, the use of the such selectively chosen words by Sean H in that announcement " .... the greatest amount of SALES ACTIVITY in the Company’s history. "
translates imo to what I am expecting as being a potentially significant anticipated Customer Revenue figure being achieved.
Totally agree ... I think this and the next 4C will be pivotable in BRN's next step up to 'The ELITE league' ... IMO there seems to be a real good feel factor going around at the moment and hoping for more positive news to eventuate!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Diogenese

Top 20

View attachment 22696
I suppose this is a one-semester course, so we may start to see academic papers as well as inventive applications of Akida soonish.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Bravo

unfortunately I haven't read all of you again, I've taken a little break. So now I don't know if we've had this here before... if not @Bravo will love it

I translate:

November 24, 2022, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m
Demystifying AI
Introduction to artificial intelligence for industrial production companies

View attachment 22666
Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, neural networks - we encounter terms like these every day as central future topics that offer great opportunities but also challenges for companies. At the same time, many companies are still unsure about the possible applications and the prerequisites for using artificial intelligence. In order to contribute to the demystification of artificial intelligence, the Stuttgart Region Economic Development Agency has won the AI speaker Patrick Klingler for an information event.

As Manager Chief Data Officer Hub at Mercedes-Benz Group AG, Patrick Klingler has been dealing with the diverse issues of artificial intelligence in corporate use for several years. In his introductory lecture, he will present the various dimensions of artificial intelligence, show application examples and go into the requirements for using AI technologies.

Subsequently, support offers for small and medium-sized companies are briefly presented.

Agenda:

16:00 Welcome

16:05 An introduction to modern artificial intelligence.
Patrick Klingler, AI Speaker and Manager Chief Data Officer Hub
at Mercedes-Benz AG

17:10 questions, discussion

5:30 p.m. Brief presentation of the Smart Data Solution Center
Baden-Württemberg, Murat Malyemez, SICOS BW GmbH

17:45 End of the event

Organizational:

The event will take place on November 24, 4-6 p.m., online (MS Teams). The event offers a first insight into the topic of artificial intelligence and is therefore primarily suitable for companies in the field of industrial production in the Stuttgart region that have not yet dealt with the topic of AI in depth. Participation is free of charge, the number of participants is limited. Registration is required via the registration form.

Organized by: Economic Development Region Stuttgart with Cleaning Excellence Center, German Center for Satellite Communication, Packaging Valley and Virtual Dimension Center

The event takes place as part of the "Cluster Automotive Region Stuttgart 2.0 - Transformation Network for Vehicle and Mechanical Engineering (CARS 2.0)" project. CARS 2.0 is funded by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection.

Oooooooh, yes I do ❤️ it @Sirod69! I wonder if the event will be recorded? Are you planning on tuning into it?

• Love

Bravo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Oooooooh, yes I do ❤️ it @Sirod69! I wonder if the event will be recorded? Are you planning on tuning into it?
logically I'll try to hear it, it's clear, I know how much you love Mercedes🥰😘

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

mcm

Regular
Totally agree ... I think this and the next 4C will be pivotable in BRN's next step up to 'The ELITE league' ... IMO there seems to be a real good feel factor going around at the moment and hoping for more positive news to eventuate!
Indeed. Be nice to see the SP back in the seventies at the close.

• Fire

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
the day before yesterday I met my nephew, he works at Siteco (I don't know which of you knows Siteco)... let me put it in my own words... I started with computer science in 1989.. in the end I programmed... with hardware. .. ok wasn't really my thing... then I talked to him for a long time because he talked about something about ARM... somehow I found it nice to know that neuromorph is slowly going its way... my nephew was excited to talk to his old aunt about it... he hardly knows anyone who wants to talk so deeply about something like that... and now unfortunately I have to go to bed again, your course is green in australia , so I'm happy me for tomorrow
1669168605655.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom