Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
70cents ...... Parrrttttaaayyyy .......:cool:;):cool: 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Ha sounds good. Must say it has been heartening to see no real pull back since the share price began climbing today.
Of course we all prefer to be going up the ladder rather than sliding down a snake's back, but the course of sales still shows me our share price is but a plaything of the big boys. They will set us up for a fall and try and shake off more loose hands with starry eyes no doubt.
About the only thing they don't control is the sudden news drop out of the blue and then its a mad scramble until they can get their grubby hands back securely upon our throat.
Hang tough Chipper's, the game's afoot. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Taproot

Regular
I like the way that Rohit Prasad, Senior Vice President and Head Scientist for Alexa at Amazon, thinks when he responds to the following questions in particular as part of this interview (03/11/2022) - https://www.aboutamazon.com/news/devices/amazons-new-head-of-alexa-rohit-prasad

It's clear to me that the vision for edge devices like these is that they become a much more embedded component in our daily flow, what Amazon call "Ambient Intelligence". :cool:

Can you tell us about your future plans for Alexa and give us a peek at what your team is working on?​

Alexa is getting smarter every day, but we are nowhere near the final frontier. Today, you can use Alexa to do things—ranging from entertainment and asking for information—to controlling and automating your smart home, shopping, and so much more. But, Alexa is already much more than your voice assistant. It is also an expert adviser and even a companion to some. When it informs you that you left your thermostat at 72 degrees while nobody was home, it is proactively advising you to save energy. Certain customers, especially kids and aging customers, have a companion-like relationship with Alexa and Kids+ on Alexa and engage in much longer conversations beyond single-turn requests.

The way to be great at meeting the ever-growing expectations from Alexa is through what we call generalized intelligence, which is when AI is able to learn multiple tasks and continually adapts with limited human supervision. Alexa is not only one of the most fertile proving grounds for advancing generalized intelligence, but also evolving human-like interaction abilities that go beyond speech interactions.

A lifestyle image of an Alexa-enabled device

What do you mean by this?​

Communication between people, and we hope soon with Alexa, is so much more than just voice—it’s facial expressions, hand gestures, body language. That’s why in addition to advancing Alexa’s voice AI, we are also investing in multimodal AI, enhancing Alexa’s ability to process different sensory signals like visuals, touch, and ultrasound, as well as speech. More natural interaction will make Alexa an even better assistant, adviser, and companion. This is the hallmark for a conversational AI application like Alexa.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
OHHHHH YEAHHHHHH BABY!
1669179486906.png

baby-beer copy.png

200 (4).gif

the-simpsons-duff-man.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
I'm liking the move so far.

Bit of supply vol has come in but bulls are absorbing and stepping through at the mo for a change.

Could be more lurking so 1 day doesn't make a total reversal / trend shift.....yet.

I'm looking for a couple of confirmation candles this week, specifically Heiken Ashi with a target of sustained move to high 70s / 80 min.

Couple quick D charts & W showing the bounce of the longer-term TL.

1669179453268.png

1669179491396.png

1669179536611.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Xray1

Regular
70cents ...... Parrrttttaaayyyy .......:cool:;):cool: 🍾
With the unexplained s/price rise today, IMO it Feels like a Co announcement is due out .... maybe an update on Akida 2 ??!!

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Foxdog

Regular
With the unexplained s/price rise today, IMO it Feels like a Co announcement is due out .... maybe an update on Akida 2 ??!!
Not with this tight ship - no leaks. 😆

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Taproot

Regular

Rohit Prasad at Web Summit 2 weeks ago.
Sound comes good at 5.25 min mark
Privacy issues, 14.20 min mark
But whole thing worth a watch

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Foxdog

Regular
I'm liking the move so far.

Bit of supply vol has come in but bulls are absorbing and stepping through at the mo for a change.

Could be more lurking so 1 day doesn't make a total reversal / trend shift.....yet.

I'm looking for a couple of confirmation candles this week, specifically Heiken Ashi with a target of sustained move to high 70s / 80 min.

Couple quick D charts & W showing the bounce of the longer-term TL.

View attachment 22720

View attachment 22722

View attachment 22724
'I'm looking for a couple of confirmation candles this week, specifically Heiken Ashi with a target of sustained move to high 70s / 80 min'.

I prefer to target the Heineken Asahi on a Friday (traditionally a red day for us). A six-pack deep on a green Friday will confirm the reversal for me 😆

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

mrgds

Regular

Thnx @Taproot ...................... really exciting video with regards to the prospects of Akida being onboard, and the BRN tech moving forward.

VERY INTERESTING DOT JOIN IN THIS VIDEO ..................... At 2.37 min AND again at 8.55 min, anyone notice the continent shown
on BOTH OCCASSIONS ?????????????????

NOT USA, NOT EUROPE, ..................................... NOT COINCIDENTAL?

AKIDA ( ozzie, ozzie, ozzie ) BALLISTA .............. oh and,

GREEN BABY YEAH,

• Fire
'I'm looking for a couple of confirmation candles this week, specifically Heiken Ashi with a target of sustained move to high 70s / 80 min'.

I prefer to target the Heineken Asahi on a Friday (traditionally a red day for us). A six-pack deep on a green Friday will confirm the reversal for me 😆
Now finally a foreign language I can understand.😎✔️✔️✔️

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Let's hope we can finish the day as Top Dog. I also have a few Chalice😉😉
View attachment 22714
Yes, we managed to hold on for the finish of trade. Looks like about 600,000 were sold after 4pm.
Perhaps we'll get a mention on the various news channels tonight?
The word is getting out there.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Numero Uno
Screenshot_20221123_164808_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
1669182875950.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Yep...bit of green effort today...now a rest and reset for tomoz challenge :LOL:

deflate-wacky.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Proga

Regular
HMC sits at 200 on the ASX with a market cap $1.5B. Our MC is $1.134B which means the SP needs to be 92c to match. BRN only needs to get close to stay in the ASX200. The S&P give some leeway to minimise the changes because of all the rebalancing issues it causes.

• Fire
Top Bottom