BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
unfortunately I haven't read all of you again, I've taken a little break. So now I don't know if we've had this here before... if not @Bravo will love it

I translate:

November 24, 2022, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m
Demystifying AI
Introduction to artificial intelligence for industrial production companies

1669145795959.png

Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, neural networks - we encounter terms like these every day as central future topics that offer great opportunities but also challenges for companies. At the same time, many companies are still unsure about the possible applications and the prerequisites for using artificial intelligence. In order to contribute to the demystification of artificial intelligence, the Stuttgart Region Economic Development Agency has won the AI speaker Patrick Klingler for an information event.

As Manager Chief Data Officer Hub at Mercedes-Benz Group AG, Patrick Klingler has been dealing with the diverse issues of artificial intelligence in corporate use for several years. In his introductory lecture, he will present the various dimensions of artificial intelligence, show application examples and go into the requirements for using AI technologies.

Subsequently, support offers for small and medium-sized companies are briefly presented.

Agenda:

16:00 Welcome

16:05 An introduction to modern artificial intelligence.
Patrick Klingler, AI Speaker and Manager Chief Data Officer Hub
at Mercedes-Benz AG

17:10 questions, discussion

5:30 p.m. Brief presentation of the Smart Data Solution Center
Baden-Württemberg, Murat Malyemez, SICOS BW GmbH

17:45 End of the event

Organizational:

The event will take place on November 24, 4-6 p.m., online (MS Teams). The event offers a first insight into the topic of artificial intelligence and is therefore primarily suitable for companies in the field of industrial production in the Stuttgart region that have not yet dealt with the topic of AI in depth. Participation is free of charge, the number of participants is limited. Registration is required via the registration form.

Organized by: Economic Development Region Stuttgart with Cleaning Excellence Center, German Center for Satellite Communication, Packaging Valley and Virtual Dimension Center

The event takes place as part of the "Cluster Automotive Region Stuttgart 2.0 - Transformation Network for Vehicle and Mechanical Engineering (CARS 2.0)" project. CARS 2.0 is funded by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Thinking Akida could prevent these types of accidents paying attention would be a better choice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

cosors

👀

Oh, I mean the estimated 6000 migrant workers who lost their lives building the FIFA World Cup infrastructure. I assume that they were men. So thousands of families have lost their dad or husband. That's what I mean.
I can be even clearer with pictures of how people are treated there who do not conform. But that doesn't fit into an investment forum. But when this bloody championship of sport is being feted here I can't help but intervene and be the spoilsport. I read the confidential internal policy of one of the biggest companies in the world on this. You would puke. So what.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
If I look at that ☝️ carefully it says neuromorphic computing or cybersecurity so it's as if it is the same meaning for them. I would have expected an and. I find that interesting. A steep market that is growing and growing. But I'm probably overinterpreting. Never mind, in my mind almost everything is allowed 🙂
___
One of the two. We'll teach you the other.
Well AKIDA covers both neuromorphic and cybersecurity thanks to Peter van der Made and Professor Iliadis of Democratis University of Thrace.

So it seems like Intels Loihi is just there making up the numbers on this one.

I can just hear the interview now ‘So you have experience with Loihi well don’t worry it shows you are interested in neuromorphic computing. If your successful we will get you up to speed quite quickly.” 😂🤣🤡😂😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Xray1

Regular
Spare a kind thought for our new Marketing Officer Nandan Nayampally who has imo now been thrown into the deep end, given the fact as stated in the Co's last 4c that :

" We are seeing the greatest amount of sales activity and engagement in the Company’s history. "

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221123-032740~2.png
    Screenshot_20221123-032740~2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 135
Reactions: 2 users
How do you get rid of a follower on Twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
It should not be but it is soooo important to be a member of the club wherever it is you want to succeed.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
"Brainchip has finally been granted membership of the Silicon Valley Club."(FF) Absolutely ... our very own Sean Hehir is a very important and very connected member of the SVC and pretty much knows every other member within! BRN are without doubt on the road to success!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I found an interesting paper from Quantum Ventura Inc., but I cannot copy it.... boah

We're proud to share a recent paper from our group on deep learning for hyperspectral/multispectral imaging, done under a DHS contract.
-- Full precision and neuromorphic computing achieved promising results in detecting contraband versus benign substances.

Please contact Aaron Goldberg for more details!

Thank you Kyung Chae Park, Jeremy Forest, Sudeepto Chakraborty, Jim Daly, Suhas Chelian, srini vasan for the awesome work!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
I found an interesting paper from Quantum Ventura Inc., but I cannot copy it.... boah

We're proud to share a recent paper from our group on deep learning for hyperspectral/multispectral imaging, done under a DHS contract.
-- Full precision and neuromorphic computing achieved promising results in detecting contraband versus benign substances.

Please contact Aaron Goldberg for more details!

Thank you Kyung Chae Park, Jeremy Forest, Sudeepto Chakraborty, Jim Daly, Suhas Chelian, srini vasan for the awesome work!

Screenshot_20221123-091127-350.png
Screenshot_20221123-091223.png
Screenshot_20221123-091404.png

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I thought this was funny. Would love to see some shorters and downrampers on the receiving end.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
STOP PRESS:
This article is in my opinion so important I have used an emboldened heading.

Put very simply this article points to why Brainchip’s AKIDA technology is critical to Prophesee and the adoption of event based vision sensors.

Reading the whole article is essential but I have extracted the following paragraph which sets out the problem AKIDA solves and the fact that apart from Prophesee the rest of this industry is floundering absent the AKIDA technology solution:

“To paraphrase: there’s no point in having a highly energy-efficient sensor if the meaning can only be extracted by a power-hungry processor. This gets us back to the problem of benchmarking. Essentially, Delbruck says that researchers show lots of nice results at influential events such as the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition conference (CVPR), but it hasn’t (yet) become standard to present any kind of power budget.”

IF you have not taken the time to listen to the Prophesee CEO Luca Verre Brainchip podcast with Rob Telson you are failing in your duty to yourself to understand your investment and being a fool to yourself.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
now I have something else and I know many of us like Nicobo ;-)
i'm through now
Stumbled upon it by Tim Llewellynn, from Nviso

Panasonic to launch pet robot in pivot away from home appliances​

22. November 2022
'Nicobo' to keep more users company after successful crowdfunding campaign

1669158919760.png

(By the way, I would like that for Christmas, blink blink)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom