bavarian girl ;-)
thats funny @Rise from the ashes
let me hug youšŸ„°šŸ˜˜

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

mcm

Regular
Spare a kind thought for our new Marketing Officer Nandan Nayampally who has imo now been thrown into the deep end, given the fact as stated in the Co's last 4c that :

" We are seeing the greatest amount of sales activity and engagement in the Companyā€™s history. "
Yes ... just as well he seems to be a bit of a star. It's quite something to have senior executives at ARM and Amazon extolling his virtues and wishing him well. His appointment is the best news BRN has had in a while and a huge endorsement for the future of Akida.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

FJ-215

Regular
I thought this was funny. Would love to see some shorters and downrampers on the receiving end.

seems harsh but fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Dhm

Regular
now I have something else and I know many of us like Nicobo ;-)
i'm through now
Stumbled upon it by Tim Llewellynn, from Nviso

Panasonic to launch pet robot in pivot away from home appliances​

22. November 2022
'Nicobo' to keep more users company after successful crowdfunding campaign

View attachment 22673
(By the way, I would like that for Christmas, blink blink)

Colin Mason from Nviso said via an email to me a few weeks ago:

As to what role Akida, or an SOC with Brainchip neuromorphic technology, might or might not play in future releases of the robot I am not in a position to comment.

Iā€™m happily suspicious that Colinā€™s comment is just what an observer would expect him to say about Akida potentially being loaded In Panasonicā€™s robot.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its bicepsšŸ’Ŗ!
The 2023 Maserati GranTurismo is finally unveiled with new generation MIA (Maserati Intelligent Assistant) that recognises hand gestures.

BTW, Maserati and Qualcomm announced in April 2022 a multi-year technology collaboration to utilize the latest SnapdragonĀ® Digital Chassis.

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 10.16.55 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 10.24.24 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 10.42.58 am.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 40 users
Yes ... just as well he seems to be a bit of a star. It's quite something to have senior executives at ARM and Amazon extolling his virtues and wishing him well. His appointment is the best news BRN has had in a while and a huge endorsement for the future of Akida.
I already like the bloke much more than Jerome. I can tell already we will be hearing from him a shedload more than the last cmo.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I once had a zoom meeting with Tim, where I also asked him how he sees the future of robots that are used in nursing services, I think Nviso sees a chance in the future, but it will take a long time.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Oooof.

Itā€™s been a minute. Does anyone remember whether we had determined if Nicobo contained akida?

Panasonic has announced that it has decided on a wider release due to favourable feedback.

For background, it was initially release in a small batch of 300 odd units and so wasnā€™t going to become a retail product.

Nicobo for wide release

2F3EA6D6-B5EF-4F82-9D7E-8C36564ED1FF.png

• Love
  • Fire

SERA2g

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Colin Mason from Nviso said via an email to me a few weeks ago:

As to what role Akida, or an SOC with Brainchip neuromorphic technology, might or might not play in future releases of the robot I am not in a position to comment.

Iā€™m happily suspicious that Colinā€™s comment is just what an observer would expect him to say about Akida potentially being loaded In Panasonicā€™s robot.
Based on Timā€™s LinkedIn post:

ā€œCanā€™t wait to see more news on this important product announcement over the coming months!ā€

And his general level of excitement around akida.

One might deduce that the next version of Nicobo May contain akida technology.

• Love
  • Fire

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Reactions: 1 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
The 2023 Maserati GranTurismo is finally unveiled with new generation MIA (Maserati Intelligent Assistant) that recognises hand gestures.

BTW, Maserati and Qualcomm announced in April 2022 a multi-year technology collaboration to utilize the latest SnapdragonĀ® Digital Chassis.

View attachment 22675

View attachment 22677

View attachment 22681

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Today I find a lot of interesting things again

How do we map neuromorphic concepts into chips built from silicon?
Mike Davies, Intel Senior Principal Engineer and Director of Neuromorphic Computing Lab covers that and more in Part 2 of Architecture All Access: Neuromorphic Computing.

part 1 (one month ago)

part 2 (from today)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Not seen this high volume on the buy side for a very long time! Has the newly appointed CMO Mr Nandan Nayampally got us a bit more exposure!! :) I think so!

633 buyers for 9,749,345 units

291 sellers for 4,734,397 units

GO BRN

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Es tut uns leid. Habe gerade deinen Beitrag gesehen!
Ich habe mich beeilt, meine durchzuschicken, ohne die letzte Seite zu Ć¼berprĆ¼fen!
it was the same for me, I tried to write a nice text about it, but it doesn't matter, does it?
1669162007887.png

and Rob Telson liked Tims post!

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

BrainChip Adds Rochester Institute of Technology to its University AI Accelerator Program​

Laguna Hills, Calif. ā€“ November 22,2022 ā€“BrainChip Holdings Ltd(ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY),the worldā€™s first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) has joined the University AI Accelerator Program to ensure students have the tools and resources needed to encourage development of cutting-edge technologies that will continue to usher in an era of essential AI solutions.

Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) is a highly accredited technology institute with AI engineering programs that conduct research on fundamental and applied topics in artificial intelligence. These include algorithms, logic, planning, machine learning, and applications from areas such as computer vision, robotics, and natural language processing.

BrainChipā€™s University AI Accelerator Program provides hardware, training and guidance to students at higher education institutions with existing AI engineering programs. Students participating in the program will have access to real-world, event-based technologies offering unparalleled performance and efficiency to advance their learning through graduation and beyond.

Each Program session includes a demonstration and education of a working environment for BrainChipā€™s Development Platforms (including Akida PCIe Boards, Akida Shuttle PCs and Akida Raspberry PIs), combined with lecture-based teaching methods andhands-on experiential exploration.

ā€œStrong industry collaboration is a hallmark of RIT and plays a critical role in shaping our studentsā€™ college experience,ā€ said Dr. Cory Merkel, Assistant Professor of Computer Engineering at RIT.ā€œWorking with leading technology companies like BrainChip will allow us to continue our tradition of providing students with training on cutting-edge technologies like neuromorphic hardware that will prepare them for tomorrowā€™s high-tech industry. Weā€™re pleased to have the opportunity to join BrainChipā€™s University AI Accelerator Program and look forward to having access to tools and resources that will make our students successful beyond their academic careers.ā€

BrainChipā€™s neural processor Al IP is an event-based technology that is inherently lower power when compared to conventional neural network accelerators. BrainChip IP supports incremental learning and high-speed inference in a wide variety of use cases, such as convolutional neural networks with high throughput and unsurpassed performance in micro watt to milli-watt power budgets. Among the markets that BrainChipā€™s Essential AI technology will impact are the next generation of smart cars, smart homes of today and tomorrow, and industrial IoT.

ā€œHaving access to cutting-edge technology in academia is a great way for institutes of higher education to distinguish their curriculum and attract students looking for extra value from their educations,ā€ said Sean Hehir,BrainChipā€™s CEO. ā€œAs AI enablement continues to proliferate as one of the leading technology paths for those pursuing a career in technology, the real-world advantages students will achieve by being a part of the BrainChip University AI Accelerator Program is immeasurable. We are proud to work with the faculty at RIT to ensure tomorrowā€™s leaders have the resources they need today to succeed.ā€

RIT joins current participants Arizona State University and Carnegie Mellon University in the first year of the accelerator program. Other institutions of higher education interested in how they can become members of BrainChipā€™s University AI Accelerator Program can find more details athttps://brainchip.com/brainchip-university-ai-accelerator/

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Xray1

Regular
Not seen this high volume on the buy side for a very long time! Has the newly appointed CMO Mr Nandan Nayampally got us a bit more exposure!! :) I think so!

633 buyers for 9,749,345 units

291 sellers for 4,734,397 units

GO BRN
IMO... I think there could be some considerable building up of expectations and FOMO of a potential Akida 2 ASX Co announcement & update shortly.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
I do not accept todays misogynist share price action. How dare it be at a high of 69 cents. Please cancel BRN

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
WOW!!!!
just appeared to me as current
rob.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Oooof.

Itā€™s been a minute. Does anyone remember whether we had determined if Nicobo contained akida?

Panasonic has announced that it has decided on a wider release due to favourable feedback.

For background, it was initially release in a small batch of 300 odd units and so wasnā€™t going to become a retail product.

Nicobo for wide release

View attachment 22680
Well if Tim Llewellyn spoke the truth at the demonstration after the Brainchip AGM the Nicobo he had there for demonstration purposes did not have the AKIDA technology advantage.

My recollection and opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom