BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
When I see Brn at 69 for so long I just can’t help thinking about the things that I used to be able to do. Now let’s get back into the $$$

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Labsy

Regular
Could the adoption of AKIDA be a reason for Amazon firing so many developers and technical staff. Reasoning is that they would no longer have to develop their own technology - what they are seeking is available "off the shelf". My wild speculation only so
Bezos: "Does Elon use these guys?"
Amazon engineer : "Don't think so..CNN all over his patents..."
Bezos: " Good! For gods sake jump on it ASAP and fire all those other bozos..."

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
WOW!!!!
just appeared to me as current
View attachment 22684
SiFive filed a patent application for
WO2022212243A1 HARDWARE ACCELERATOR USING DIRECT MEMORY ACCESS TO EXECUTE A MODULAR ARITHMETIC OPERATION

1669169305497.png

1669169340076.png

[0018] … The hardware accelerator 120 may include a direct memory access (DMA) controller and a modular arithmetic logic unit (MALU).

That's not a hardware accelerator - this is a hardware accelerator:

1669170015542.png

US11468299B2 SPIKING NEURAL NETWORK

1669169689174.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Here we can see that Jerome Nadel has over the past 2 months not been working as CMO but as a marketing and strategy advisor part time. My guess is that he was hired for a specific task that he has accomplished and have therefore stepped down from his role as CMO allowing the recent new appointment. But instead of retiring completely he has stepped into a role as an advisor part time.

Attachments

• 1354920D-E653-447B-A714-AED3D8388A04.png
    1354920D-E653-447B-A714-AED3D8388A04.png
    507.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

TheFunkMachine

I'm not sure how that is relevant to anything in life.
What is life without laughter?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
An older article but this author sees the sense in joining the dots we have been speculating upon. (Translated using Google):

“AMAZON - GROWTH DRIVER CLOUD BUSINESS

In contrast to Brainchips' model, top dog Amazon (ISIN US0231351067) continues to rely on expanding its Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the cloud. E-commerce retailers, for whom business is more important than the data security of their end customers, use the numerous tools from the cloud-based offer. Amazon Web Services consists of more than 200 different services, including telephony and machine learning. Companies that use AWS are Netflix, Facebook or AirBnB. You appreciate the smooth running of the services for your own scaling.

If platform services such as Netflix were to acquire their own servers, this could negatively affect the profit forecasts, because the international service would have to build its own data centers worldwide. The "everything from a single source" model, in technical jargon turnkey solution, still makes Amazon's share price rush upwards. In the first quarter of 2022, the AWS division grew sales by 37% to 17.2 billion. EUR. With a market share of 33%, Amazon is the leader in the cloud business, even ahead of Microsoft or Alphabet.

With the artificial intelligence Alexa, Amazon succeeded in entering countless private households. However, the AI based on voice control has one disadvantage: by connecting to the Amazon Cloud, it becomes a spy of privacy, because Alexa listens to everything. You'd rather have a device with an Akida chip for pure local data processing.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Slade

Top 20
I really like the flexibility that the BrainChip team is demonstrating and the speed in which they can reorganise themselves and change things up. They appear to be fighting hard to get the best possible path forward for Akida.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

JK200SX

Regular
The 2023 Maserati GranTurismo is finally unveiled with new generation MIA (Maserati Intelligent Assistant) that recognises hand gestures.

BTW, Maserati and Qualcomm announced in April 2022 a multi-year technology collaboration to utilize the latest Snapdragon® Digital Chassis.

View attachment 22675

View attachment 22677

View attachment 22681

The dream was always to stick the plates on this car, and that dream has just come a little closer to happening :)
I'll take you for a drive in it sometime..... :)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TheFunkMachine

Here is one thing I have learned over the years. People are slaves to their emotions. Modern day slavery, or as the bible explains it, a two minded person is like a wave at sea tossed by the wind in every direction.

I just find it hilarious how this forum changes it’s tune on a nice green day 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
The dream was always to stick the plates on this car, and that dream has just come a little closer to happening :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

RobjHunt

Regular
I’m give’in her all she’s got capt’n.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Here is one thing I have learned over the years. People are slaves to their emotions. Modern day slavery, or as the bible explains it, a two minded person is like a wave at sea tossed by the wind in every direction.

I just find it hilarious how this forum changes it’s tune on a nice green day 😂
I'm a lot less productive on green days. My F5 key gets a workout though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
When I see Brn at 69 for so long I just can’t help thinking about the things that I used to be able to do. Now let’s get back into the $$$
Ahhhhh. The good ole days when BRN would break the 69 barrier as if t'was naught.
Here we reflect on happier, more carefree times, and marvel in remembrance of home, only 5 hours away...............🤣
God, but it was good to be British!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I have a very similar plan JK :cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
An historical reminder of things past:

1. Last year when acting in the role of CEO Peter van der Made referred to explosive sales second half next year being 2022.

2. A little while ago in the 4C report the CEO Sean Hehir stated:
“We are seeing the greatest amount of sales activity and engagement in the Company’s history. However, the current global technology market has created economic dynamics that have extended evaluations, decreased budgets, and delayed introduction of new technology. These conditions have created a headwind for our prospective and current customers. We anticipate these conditions to eventually calm. We remain positive on future market penetration and broad adoption of Brainchip’s technology.
FINANCIAL UPDATE
The Company ended the September Quarter with US$24.6M in cash”

3. Explosive sales will generate explosive income but based solely on the development timeline for the Prophesee Sony vision sensor to come to market at least three years may be involved.

4. So from an explosive sale during the last quarter to an explosive income being reflected in a 4C it is not going to occur in this current quarter.

This is not intended as a negative as I see an immediate short term advantage accruing to shareholders even though explosive sales today will not mean explosive income tomorrow.

What history has taught me about Brainchip is that while some customers insist on absolute confidentiality others have been prepared to lift their skirts and trouser legs and expose a little ankle at least to the market at large.

This means that amongst the mounting number of customer engagements there will be an increasing percent of customers prepared to be similarly announced.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Let's hope we can finish the day as Top Dog. I also have a few Chalice😉😉
Top Dog.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Yay! Get ready for the "70 cents" naked hot tub party everyone!

200w.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom