BRN Discussion Ongoing

The facts are,

The company is well aware of ALL the dot joining and WILD Speculation that takes place on this forum, and on that other disgusting
site that I haven't ventured back to, despite hearing others have...fools in my opinion, are some of you battling compulsions??

Do they laugh, yes, they do sometimes with the amount of bullshit that gets posted.

BUT it's human nature, we want to know, we want to know it all, we don't want to wait, we want it all now.

It's a learning curve for the company as well, and despite that being my own opinion, I'm 100% sure I'm right, body language, yes.

We ALL know we have the technology; We ALL want to hear about Akida 2.0, We ALL want to see revenue from IP Licenses
We ALL want our company to become successful, We ALL want to hear that Sean has closed deals, We ALL want to know if Akida
is embedded in a Major Tier 1 companies product/s.

WE ALL WANT.

All I can say is that Peter looks VERY relaxed to me, always has a warm smile, and appears to be at total ease, which indicates to me
that he, as our Founder, is very comfortable and realistic with how things are progressing, despite being a little slower than he would like,
due to circumstances that are beyond Brainchip's control.

All of the above are from my observations and based on my personal opinion.

I'm comfortable, are YOU?

Techstar :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Tell him to repost the marketing video which is now private for his book. My favorite video 🤣

The tsunami wave just gets bigger and bigger........
This seems to be Xperi's Perceive AI chip in another form... I wonder why they dropped the Perceive branding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

White Horse

Regular
The ASX deserves the opportunity to research this name, too. It shouldn't just be us...
The ASX deserve nothing, except maybe a visit from ASIC, followed by a Royal Commission into organised crime.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
The ASX deserve nothing, except maybe a visit from ASIC, followed by a Royal Commission into organised crime.
I think somebody needs to visit ASIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
May have been posted already
Authored by Nandan Nayampally
Sponsored by:
Screenshot_20221122-054315-860.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

dippY22

Regular
You have not poked a hornets nest rather you have done what you usually do that is take a comment and twist it into something it is not.

The guy was in semi retirement by choice. He clearly had what he considered enough money.

He loves to ride his expensive bike.

He did Sean Hehir a favour coming out of retirement as a favour and having done what was asked he goes back to what he loves doing. If it was all about the money he would still be working at Brainchip. Getting even more money.

I had a very good friend who lived bike riding. He had a bad accident. After he recovered he never went back to bike riding. Why not because he did not place it high enough in his hierarchy of needs to continue.

This guy despite two reasonably serious accidents could not wait to get back on his bike even with the continuing risk of further accidents.

So as I said it’s not all about the money.

But with you it is clearly all about the money.

Professor Fred Hollows when he was alive used to spend the majority of his time doing free eye surgery.

He could have made bundles of money staying here operating on the eyes of people with money.

For him it was not all about the money.

You take every opportunity to be negative and always race to a negative judgment so I can accept that for someone like you it is always about the money.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Although your last line stung me like a hornet you are partly right. For me, my investment in Brainchip is DEFINATELY about the money. It is why I have invested in Brainchip. The only reason.

My investment in my life, however, is anything but about money I assure you. Being a negative person generally is not healthy. I know that and fight tooth and nail to always try and put a positive spin on things.

Some day soon I hope (along with the other 46,000 investors in Brainchip I presume) to realize this once in a lifetime investment opportunity for "generational wealth" as you have suggested it could be a few times in the past, so that if once acquired and locked in per my own long term plan (hat tip to Fact Finder), I can be in the position to give back much more and help others. Your Prof. Hollows did a wonderful thing, btw.

But "negative".... ???? Me? Ouch! That one really stung. Alas, these anonymous posting platforms don't allow for people to really get to know one another, I'm afraid.

om,......or if you're a Seinfeld fan, "serenity now".

OK...I'm already over it. Now back to our regular programming.

dippY

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Pull ya fingers out and give him a follow🙏

• Fire
  • Haha
Loving how Arm, Amazon and Brainchip's twitter handles are front and centre on his bio.
Screenshot_20221122-040237~2.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 64 users

TopCat

Regular
Thanks sonofkong!

View attachment 22580

From this presentation, if I understand it correctly, Brainchip is not just offering Akida IP of the hardware ( Architecture Option) but also the software version ( Algorithm Option). So, if I am wrong in this understand, I will delete this post.

However, if my understand of this presentation is correct, the we just open a flood gate of previous dot joining that's we have eliminated. That can be revisit.

Why? We all know that Akida does ''one shot learning" and in the past we have eliminated anything that are "Few-Shot learning"

In this Linley Fall Processor Conference, Anil is presenting two options for potential customers; Architecture and Algorithms. The Algorithms options would require "Few-Shot Learning".

I can't remember which product it's was that require 'Few-Shot Learning' maybe it could be reinvestigate.

Maybe it's just me with my minimum understanding of Akida, the assumption was only the hardware IP was being offered to potentially customers and it would take longer time frame for deploying products to market. But if the software (Algorithms) IP is offered to Brainchip customers. Then my opinion is that products with Akida Algorithms IP is more easily deploy and will arrive to market quicker. Or are ready in the pipeline. I do understand, the algorithms options won't be as powerful as the hardware options, but not all products require the power of Akida hardware IP.

Would like to have everyone options on this. And if my understand of Anil presentation is wrong, I will delete this post, to not confuse anyone.

Learning.
This is something I’ve been trying to understand as well but from what I can work out this is perhaps how nViso is working with PainChek and it’s facial recognition and analysis app 🤔

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Hi Fact Finder, I have been meaning to post this - here you go (there's an extra 2.5 mins of the next speaker at the end, which I don't have time to edit out at the moment _).

I shall return to lurking in the shadows now, if anyone needs me.

Thanks heaps for this I shall look forward to viewing this later in the day.🙏
Strangely I'm drawn to one of the other vids in your list.
"Part 1 up series documentary'

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

M_C

Founding Member

To create this type of device, we turned to electrically conductive polymers that have been used to build semiconductors and transistors. These polymers are made to be stretchable, like a rubber band. Rather than working like a typical computer chip, though, the chip we’re working with, called a neuromorphic computing chip, functions more like a human brain. It’s able to both store and analyze data.

• Fire
  • Love

M_C

Founding Member
Also very nice of Rene to show his support so enthusiastically.....

Screenshot_20221122_053102_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Jefwilto

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Foxdog

Regular

To create this type of device, we turned to electrically conductive polymers that have been used to build semiconductors and transistors. These polymers are made to be stretchable, like a rubber band. Rather than working like a typical computer chip, though, the chip we’re working with, called a neuromorphic computing chip, functions more like a human brain. It’s able to both store and analyze data.
Hmmmm, is this AKIDA? or is there another neuromorphic chip out there......

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Do you think Amazon ( Alexia ) could be using Akida and seeing it work there has convinced the new CMO to come across 🤔… just dreaming of the possibilities while sitting in the bottom of the shower 😆

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
I’m thinking about getting a loan through wallet wizard and paying the 6million % interest at these prices gee wiz

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Labsy

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love