BRN Discussion Ongoing

I’m thinking about getting a loan through wallet wizard and paying the 6million % interest at these prices gee wiz
Of topic but Wallet Wizard adds raise a very interesting question.

When I watch their adds I think dope in a funny costume helping two other financial incompetents manage their dire financial situation by incurring more debt.

What a great idea NOT.

Yet this form of advertising seems to work for a range of financial products????

Yet AFR tells BRN shareholders they are crackers and never say boo to a Wizard.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

LordByron

Recently, I had to offload the majority of my BRN, it eats me up inside having had to do so. So I could fund my share of a startup, not all bad but I do have a deep love for BRN, so somewhat pains me to admit I had to do it.

I am hoping we can sling shot our startup into the stratosphere then I’ll be well and truely LOADING UP on BRN.

I’m sure many/ most holders want it to head north asap, but I beg for your patience and I hope the world stays blind Freddy for a little while longer so I can be back in a BIG way.

Haven’t been on here for some time, but a quick check in reminds me all is well and flourishing in BRN land.

Happy holding to all, try and save me a seat 🤙

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users
Recently, I had to offload the majority of my BRN, it eats me up inside having had to do so. So I could fund my share of a startup, not all bad but I do have a deep love for BRN, so somewhat pains me to admit I had to do it.

I am hoping we can sling shot our startup into the stratosphere then I’ll be well and truely LOADING UP on BRN.

I’m sure many/ most holders want it to head north asap, but I beg for your patience and I hope the world stays blind Freddy for a little while longer so I can be back in a BIG way.

Haven’t been on here for some time, but a quick check in reminds me all is well and flourishing in BRN land.

Good luck but please can you do one thing when you are a global giant striding the halls of power can you please not have the following in adds for positions where the applicants need to have extensive experience and PhDs to even consider applying:

“Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. If you have interested, please contact Prof. Wang with your CV and the names of three references”

It is so much Monty Python I can see John Cleese dressed as a women sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper saying “Now here’s a job where I can make a career for myself I am a women.”

Such disclaimers in adds for individuals who are clearly going to be highly intelligent, extremely well qualified and experienced just diminishes everyone.

Anyway as I say good luck.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Damo4

Regular

Gotta look after number 1 mate, wishing you the best of luck in your Startup!
I think most of us will be ok with the SP holding for a while to accumulate a little more before the next leg up ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Marketing and Strategey advisor part time thats what it says on Linkedin
Thanks Baisyet (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Yeah....nah 🤔 still hasn't cleared it up for me.
Thanks for the link tho 👍
The only help I can give on this is to ask the question could these researchers have developed two revolutionary technologies at the same time?

Answer: A highly likely No.

Therefore they must be using someone else’s neuromorphic chip solution/IP if as it appears it is actually imbedded in the flexible fabric.

On what I have read they do not provide sufficient information to identify the source.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Xhosa12345

Regular

Feel ya pain, i also had to reduce holding recently to cover personal expenses while my business grows. Cash is pretty tight everwhere at the moment , for businesses as they manage cashflow, increasing debtors while managing rising costs (yes on flip side a lot have raised prices also but doesnt help when cash takes longer to come through) and on the individual side, rising rates and costs of living are starting to really bite, and wages havent gone up in proportion (so negative wage growth exists).

Do its tough out there now, more so than its been for a long time even during covid. Thats my opinion anyway (and from a perth standpoint and small business / wage earner standpoint for what i see out there and from clients directly)

I also think, well actually, i know , that its going to get worse before it gets better... maybe 6 months, but maybe more like 12. Just look at traffic lights and around the streets, increasing amount of sign carrying and homeless popping up in spots i have not noticed before (talking again about perth/suburbs only)

From a brn perspective, think we will drop out of the 200 soon, so there might be some buying opps before the next 4c... after predicting 5m in last qtr, well obviously i have nfi.... but anyway, hopefully this qtr will be better. We also get the annual report shortly after i think ( i prefer these as its the true result rather than just cashflow). i actually think there will be buying opps for a while.

Anyway, i know its tough out there, but remember to enjoy the festive period with family friends and loved ones. Have some fun and balance work and time for yourselves and family where you can.Theres people struggling a lot much more out there than probably most if not all of us fortunate enough to be on here.

Have a great day guys and gals (and ppl who identify as other things (like cats bravo.. ....!!)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Interesting short read.
Our new guy.
Thanks @Rise from the ashes

I find the following extract very compelling after the recent Edge Impulse presentation describing AKIDA as science fiction and comparing it to a GPU running at 900 megahertz. Just consider the possibilities and doors he could open:

“IEEE Spectrum: What are the remaining technical challenges?

Nayampally: There is a great deal of computation that needs to be done in a very small footprint at a low power to deliver a compelling visual, audio, and haptic experience while maintaining a form factor for the glass that is fashionable, light, and practical—so you don’t have to charge [the device] every two hours. There still are big challenges on power, energy consumption, thermal, and form factors [as well as a] continuing need for improved display and battery technology.

IEEE Spectrum: How will we get there?

Nayampally: With VR headsets today, you see the possibility of making augmented reality compelling. However, a large part of what has been happening with VR has been on general purpose, high-performance processing, using a lot of software to run the algorithms. This is not optimal for a smaller form factor. The key algorithms—like vision, gesture recognition, and hand tracking—are going to have to go into hardware—programmable, but hardware-accelerated implementations The computation platforms also need to be designed with use cases and workloads in mind, the software applications and development environments need to be further optimized. And all these things are beginning to happen.

IEEE Spectrum: Who will be first to get AR glasses out there?

Nayampally: There already are a number of products in the market that are taking big strides toward untethered head-mounted displays—companies like Microsoft, Magic Leap, and Nreal, just to name a few. I’m not going to make a guess on who delivers a compelling “fashionable,” “all-day-wear” smartglass which supports advanced mixed reality features. But you will see more announcements in the near future like the one you saw from Facebook in September. Within the next year or so, you will also see products that support hand-tracking, which is important for more general use because, while serious gamers love their specialized controllers, those end up being too cumbersome for the average user. Amazon also recently announced Echo Frames with Alexa—that’s AR audio, but still AR.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Gotta look after number 1 mate, wishing you the best of luck in your Startup!
I think most of us will be ok with the SP holding for a while to accumulate a little more before the next leg up ;)
It's not me, I chose the way north. I have collected enough

1669069049932.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Salena

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221122-111412_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20221122-111412_LinkedIn.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 164
  • Screenshot_20221122-111239_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20221122-111239_LinkedIn.jpg
    720.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

The Pope

Regular
Hi all

Can anyone defuse the negative content or know more linked in the article posted about Amazon Alexa etc yesterday.
Obviously some insiders at Amazon have a axe to grind (not limited to) about Amazon Alexa apparently not being successful.
It’s just we appear to be linking Amazon Alexa with BRN and maybe BRN technology will resolve issues Amazon has had and turn around reported billions in losses linked to Amazon Alexa products. Maybe the reporter has a similar approach as motley fool does with BRN and is generally negative regardless of the positive news BRN has including connections / partnerships with ARM, megachips etc

Please don’t attack me for the above, I’m just asking the question. I’m a investor in BRN just like any of us on TSE

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

I find the following extract very compelling after the recent Edge Impulse presentation describing AKIDA as science fiction and comparing it to a GPU running at 900 megahertz. Just consider the possibilities and doors he could open:

Nayampally: There is a great deal of computation that needs to be done in a very small footprint at a low power to deliver a compelling visual, audio, and haptic experience while maintaining a form factor for the glass that is fashionable, light, and practical—so you don’t have to charge [the device] every two hours. There still are big challenges on power, energy consumption, thermal, and form factors [as well as a] continuing need for improved display and battery technology.

Nayampally: With VR headsets today, you see the possibility of making augmented reality compelling. However, a large part of what has been happening with VR has been on general purpose, high-performance processing, using a lot of software to run the algorithms. This is not optimal for a smaller form factor. The key algorithms—like vision, gesture recognition, and hand tracking—are going to have to go into hardware—programmable, but hardware-accelerated implementations The computation platforms also need to be designed with use cases and workloads in mind, the software applications and development environments need to be further optimized. And all these things are beginning to happen.

Nayampally: There already are a number of products in the market that are taking big strides toward untethered head-mounted displays—companies like Microsoft, Magic Leap, and Nreal, just to name a few. I’m not going to make a guess on who delivers a compelling “fashionable,” “all-day-wear” smartglass which supports advanced mixed reality features. But you will see more announcements in the near future like the one you saw from Facebook in September. Within the next year or so, you will also see products that support hand-tracking, which is important for more general use because, while serious gamers love their specialized controllers, those end up being too cumbersome for the average user. Amazon also recently announced Echo Frames with Alexa—that’s AR audio, but still AR.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I have been thinking about the posts commenting on why would someone working at AMAZON in these times of uncertainty make a decision to jump on board a company like Brainchip at this time?

Then I find from another poster Rene Hass CEO of ARM no less publicly ‘Congratulates’ him.

He takes the ‘Congratulations’ as a genuine statement of approval for his achievement in securing this role with Brainchip and says in reply “Thanks Rene.”

So not an ounce of sarcasm in Rene Hass and not even a ‘Good luck’ for having the balls at this time to take a risk just a straight up genuine “congratulations”.

You see we have two sides of the Brainchip coin playing out on these threads leaving aside the obvious manipulators.

We have the group of genuine shareholders concerned about income not showing up, IP licenses not being announced and the share price falling and not staying in the ASX200.

We have the other group who accept these issues but see them as being unimportant weighed against all the known engagements and publicly available information confirming significant commercial progress and the total and complete confirmation of the AKIDA technology advance. I listed a few weeks ago now a list of 21 achievements showing obvious progress in these uncertain times. That list was never comprehensive but since I posted further advances have been made.

It is a matter for each individual to decide but I personally am of the opinion that the new appointment must firmly sit with this second group otherwise what on Earth drove him to make such a significant decision to leave AMAZON at this precise moment in World history.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes that's what stood out for me also.
Again apologies if this has been posted before. I have the memory span of a 🐠

• Fire
  • Love

toasty

Regular
Best not to make assumptions about anyone's position. I got in happily with a 9 cent average thanks.... and have always been confident of BRN's technological lead. First to have commercial silicon etc etc. However, now with other companies i.e. Qualcomm securing contracts with phone manufacturers, Valeo etc using their own SNN technology... it's got me thinking about/questioning BRN's lead? I'm still hopeful. But in the absence of news... it's pretty natural to ask questions. Well at least, that's what I would have thought is reasonable? Instead.. all I get is my comments being dissected, taken out of context and just general abuse from this precious community - who are all satisfied to have blind faith in a highly competative industry.
Wow, touchy touchy. The reason I used question marks in my post was because I wasn't sure and was seeking clarification. You've now provided that so thank you. And congrats on your entry cost - well done.

I still say however that patience is required. I was in the software industry for many years and understand the competitve environment of technology. That said, my own research (and that of the 1000 eyes) convinces me that no-one, not even Qualcomm, has a product that matches AKIDA's range of functionality and benefits. For example, MB are/will be using Snapdragon in their cars but the AI heavy lifting is being done by AKIDA. In itself that scenario is enough for me to deduce that Qualcomm's AI offering does not shape up to what AKIDA provides.

FWIW and DYOR

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Not one iota of negativity here at my end, none, zilch and nada. Keep going you good thing. Can’t wait.

Taking my own advice. Pantene Peeps!

• Fire
  • Love
It’s funny how your ideas and thoughts can change over a short period of time.
I was hoping that life was going to treat me well and that I could have possibly retired early, but the world has other plans for me.
Soon hopefully things will get back on track and we can all move in a forwardly direction
I have great faith in Brainchip and all its awesome people

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Hi all

Can anyone defuse the negative content or know more linked in the article posted about Amazon Alexa etc yesterday.
Obviously some insiders at Amazon have a axe to grind (not limited to) about Amazon Alexa apparently not being successful.
It’s just we appear to be linking Amazon Alexa with BRN and maybe BRN technology will resolve issues Amazon has had and turn around reported billions in losses linked to Amazon Alexa products. Maybe the reporter has a similar approach as motley fool does with BRN and is generally negative regardless of the positive news BRN has including connections / partnerships with ARM, megachips etc

Please don’t attack me for the above, I’m just asking the question. I’m a investor in BRN just like any of us on TSE

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it comes to mind.

To buy a new toaster the old one needs to stop working or never have worked properly in the first place.

If Alexa was going gang busters meeting every market expectation then there is little likelihood AMAZON would think about adopting a radical new solution.

If you consider that Sony and Prophesee took more than three years to bring their sensor to market a reimagined Alexa is going to take longer but at least three years.

The dots I presented would suggest sometime in 2021 an introduction may have occurred at NASA.

Three years takes you out to 2024 at the earliest if my wild speculation has any legs.

The one thing I do not speculate on and is a solid technology fact the Siri, Alexa, Hey Mercedes World is definitely coming and is a market big enough for more than one player particularly one that can offer an experience only dreamed about in science fiction.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Labsy

Regular
Interesting short read.
Our new guy.
"IEEE Spectrum: Why don’t we have AR glasses for consumers yet?

Nayampally: It’s an application that has very high performance requirements but with a lot of constraints, so many key technology pieces had to be right. For example, it requires very high levels of specialized computation that fit within certain envelopes of power and size."

Sounds like a perfect fit for akida.

• Fire
  • Haha
Top Bottom