😵‍💫...that's a lotta dots

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Nandan Nayampally
@nayampally_n

Technophile and Exec. Enjoys disruptive technology trends and driving business growth. Has led innovative businesses large and small
@Arm
@amazon
&
@brainchip
Austin, TX, USAlinkedin.com/pub/nandan-nay…Joined June 2013

Based on Twitter posts he joined AMAZON to work with ALEXA in 2020. His first post referencing ALEXA is 8.12.20.

Renesas was announced as having purchased an AKIDA IP license on 23.12.20.

Renesas and AMAZON had an established technology relationship from at least 2019 and Renesas supplies technology to AWS.

AMAZON works with NASA.

NASA trusts Brainchip.

Mr. Nayampally is a Technophile interested in neuromorphic computing called AKIDA.

Fact Finder is a Technophobe interested in neuromorphic computing called AKIDA. 😂🤡🤣🤡😂

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The ASX deserves the opportunity to research this name, too. It shouldn't just be us...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

I’ve had a few from the Brainchip team view my profile on LinkedIn and not really thought much about it, but it’s nice to know others are viewing my profile for some reason. More fool them

CAB04CF7-D2DF-421C-A3FC-0B4093657A36.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Maybe they are David Bowie fans.🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

I thought more like buster bloodvessel

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Serious news!

BrainChip Names Former Arm Executive Nandan Nayampally as Chief Marketing Officer​

Sunday, November 20, 2022 5:30 PM
Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR

Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR

Share this Article
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Linkedin
Topic:

Management Changes
LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / November 20, 2022 /BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN)(OTCQX:BRCHF)(ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP, has hired Nandan Nayampally as Chief Marketing Officer to drive all aspects of marketing, product management and business strategy for the company's AkidaTM event-based AI neural processor IP, and its portfolio of Essential AI enabling technology solutions.
Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR, Sunday, November 20, 2022, Press release picture

Nayampally is an entrepreneurial executive with more than 25 years of success in building or growing technology businesses with industry-wide impact. He was at Arm for more than 15 years in a variety of product marketing and product management leadership roles, eventually becoming vice president and general manager of Arm's signature CPU group and the Client Line of Business, , where he identified key technology investments, developed a strategy and roadmap of products to deliver compelling, market-leading solutions for billions of SoCs, while establishing strategic partnerships and alliances. Nayampally comes to BrainChip from Amazon, where he helped accelerate the adoption of Alexa Voice and other multimodal services into third-party devices.

"I am excited to join BrainChip. Our unique approach to performant and efficient edge AI at scale is a great enabler for an industry that is looking for innovative and transformative solutions" said Nayampally. "It is a great opportunity to not only advance product intelligence at the sensor and the edge but unleash the full power of AI. BrainChip is positioned to create that positive change and I'm thrilled to be a part of making that happen."

"Nandan has a deep technical understanding of semiconductor design and IP as well as the market factors that lead to product success," said Sean Hehir, CEO. "We look forward to leveraging his product experience and executive success at companies like Arm and Amazon to help us deliver BrainChip solutions to the market."

Another amazing appointment by Brainchip! These people would simply not jump ship from companies like Amazon and Arm unless they where very excited about it! I wonder what they are paying him?

Exciting times indeed, the writing is on the wall!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 118

Another amazing appointment by Brainchip! These people would simply not jump ship from companies like Amazon and Arm unless they where very excited about it! I wonder what they are paying him?

Exciting times indeed, the writing is on the wall!
I knew I shouldn’t have turned down the roll as ceo

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

TheFunkMachine

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

cassip

Regular
Jerome Nadel came with a mission from semi retirement at the request of Sean Hehir to write the new commercial narrative for the Brainchip commercial brand.

His mission complete he stayed on part time to assist Sean Hehir to find someone of equal quality to continue his vision which he has now done and he has returned to his first love competitive road race cycling.

A bit like Ashley Barty he knows exactly what he wants out of life and marches to his own drum.

Many thanks Jerome Nadel for sacrificing the time you would rather have spent on the road to getting Brainchip on the correct commercial path.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thank you @Fact Finder for this explanation. I was concerned and wondered about it when @Dr E Brown raised the question concerning Jerome Nadels new role as described in Linkedin.

Regards
cassip

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Gies

Regular
Our new appointment, Mr Nanden Nayampally leaves a US$1 Trillion successful company who he helped drive the adoption of Alexa, Amazon being in the top 10 largest companies in the world, to join a so called no-hope $1 billion company who have no chance according to Motley Fool and some others???
Yeah that sounds about right….

I cannot wait until the whole world is proven wrong, those that still give Brainchip no hope will be eating their own words like those that said the internet, Amazon, Tesla and others would fail!

It’s a matter of when, not if!!!
Spot on Chapman

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

cosors

👀
I had completely overlooked that:

"Oct. 17, 2022

Hyderabad, India and Santa Clara, USA - Oct 17, 2022 – MosChip Technologies, a Semiconductor and Embedded system design services company, today announced that the company has joined the Design Center Alliance (DCA) of TSMC Open Innovation Platform® (OIP). The TSMC DCA focuses on chip-implementation services and system-level design solutions to help lower design barriers for customers adopting TSMC technology.

MosChip offers design solutions to customers from RTL design to Silicon and System bring-up. In addition, MosChip has niche design service expertise in the areas of Analog, Mixed-signal design, high-speed serial interfaces, such as SerDes, PLLs, and Data converters. MosChip founded 20+ years ago as the first fabless chip company in India and took many products to volume production. MosChip’s current focus is on Semiconductor/ Embedded system design services along with turn-key ASIC solutions for mixed-signal ASICs and SoCs for computing, storage, IoT, networking, industrial, and consumer applications. Leveraging its RTL to Silicon expertise, the company continues to execute with an excellent track record of first-time-right silicon of 100+ SoC tape-outs. The Company achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification for SoC and Embedded system design.

“We're very pleased with the addition of MosChip to our OIP Design Center Alliance to address the growing market need for design services on TSMC’s industry-leading technologies,” said Dan Kochpatcharin, Head of Design Infrastructure Management Division at TSMC. “Our partnership with MosChip expands TSMC’s design ecosystem and enables our mutual customers to achieve next-generation design success and quickly launch their differentiated products to market.”

“MosChip is pleased to partner with TSMC as its OIP DCA member,” said Venkata Simhadri, MD/ CEO of MosChip. “This is a major milestone for MosChip, which highlights our strategic focus to collaborate with world’s leading foundry for providing highest quality solutions to help our mutual customers enable advanced SoC design. The membership certainly allows to engage and serve our mutual customers more efficiently.”

About MosChip

MosChip Technologies Limited is a publicly-traded semiconductor and system design services company headquartered in Hyderabad, India, with 1000+ engineers located in Silicon Valley-USA, Hyderabad and Bengaluru. MosChip has over a twenty year track record in designing semiconductor products and SOCs for computing, networking and consumer applications. Over the past 2 decades, MosChip has developed and shipped millions of connectivity ICs. For more information, visit moschip.com"
https://www.design-reuse-embedded.com/news/202210076/moschip-joins-design-center/

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users
I believe so.

Here is another one for you when I was a child shoe shops had X-ray machines to check the fit of children’s shoes.

The human brain has not become superior in the last seventy odd years just more knowledge has come to our attention. It will be interesting to look back in a further seventy years and marvel at our ignorance.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Attachments

• NMHM_ShoeFluorscope.jpg
    NMHM_ShoeFluorscope.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hi Fact Finder, I have been meaning to post this - here you go (there's an extra 2.5 mins of the next speaker at the end, which I don't have time to edit out at the moment _).

I shall return to lurking in the shadows now, if anyone needs me.

Thanks sonofkong!

Screenshot_20221121_215008_Chrome.jpg

From this presentation, if I understand it correctly, Brainchip is not just offering Akida IP of the hardware ( Architecture Option) but also the software version ( Algorithm Option). So, if I am wrong in this understand, I will delete this post.

However, if my understand of this presentation is correct, the we just open a flood gate of previous dot joining that's we have eliminated. That can be revisit.

Why? We all know that Akida does ''one shot learning" and in the past we have eliminated anything that are "Few-Shot learning"

In this Linley Fall Processor Conference, Anil is presenting two options for potential customers; Architecture and Algorithms. The Algorithms options would require "Few-Shot Learning".

I can't remember which product it's was that require 'Few-Shot Learning' maybe it could be reinvestigate.

Maybe it's just me with my minimum understanding of Akida, the assumption was only the hardware IP was being offered to potentially customers and it would take longer time frame for deploying products to market. But if the software (Algorithms) IP is offered to Brainchip customers. Then my opinion is that products with Akida Algorithms IP is more easily deploy and will arrive to market quicker. Or are ready in the pipeline. I do understand, the algorithms options won't be as powerful as the hardware options, but not all products require the power of Akida hardware IP.

Would like to have everyone options on this. And if my understand of Anil presentation is wrong, I will delete this post, to not confuse anyone.

Learning.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Labsy

Regular
I just hope the douchebags dropping stupid comments on twitter about lack of asx announcements and negative comments regarding revolving doors aren't from members on this forum. How utterly embarrassing...
Seriously... 🤌

• Sad
Reactions: 16 users

TheFunkMachine

I agree with alwaysgreen. Doesn’t bother me that there’s no announcement about the new CMO because the only thing that affects is todays share price.
We can’t complain we aren’t being kept informed when we all know what happened.
We have a fantastic addition to the team who is likely to take us places they took ARM and Amazon. How can you be anything except excited!
Just hold on, when we’re as well known as the above mentioned companies, no one is going to remember they didn’t release an announcement when they appointed the CMO.
Maybe they are doing the no announcements thing as a great marketing scheme to get more subscribers on their soicial media platforms lol.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Nice to see Arm CEO commenting on BrainChip’s LinkedIn post about new appointment of Nandan

1669033978103.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 66 users

TECH

Regular
The facts are,

The company is well aware of ALL the dot joining and WILD Speculation that takes place on this forum, and on that other disgusting
site that I haven't ventured back to, despite hearing others have...fools in my opinion, are some of you battling compulsions??

Do they laugh, yes, they do sometimes with the amount of bullshit that gets posted.

BUT it's human nature, we want to know, we want to know it all, we don't want to wait, we want it all now.

It's a learning curve for the company as well, and despite that being my own opinion, I'm 100% sure I'm right, body language, yes.

We ALL know we have the technology; We ALL want to hear about Akida 2.0, We ALL want to see revenue from IP Licenses
We ALL want our company to become successful, We ALL want to hear that Sean has closed deals, We ALL want to know if Akida
is embedded in a Major Tier 1 companies product/s.

WE ALL WANT.

All I can say is that Peter looks VERY relaxed to me, always has a warm smile, and appears to be at total ease, which indicates to me
that he, as our Founder, is very comfortable and realistic with how things are progressing, despite being a little slower than he would like,
due to circumstances that are beyond Brainchip's control.

All of the above are from my observations and based on my personal opinion.

I'm comfortable, are YOU?

Techstar :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Top Bottom