BRN Discussion Ongoing

FF, whilst I'm a great fan of all you write, unfortunately this time however you are writing about something you do not understand.
If Jerome had fallen and broken some ribs riding his bike (on a few occaisions), I'm pretty sure it would have no affect on how and when he worked for Brainchip and how he did his job. The reason if anything would be so he had more time to train for competition( though he could potentially break even more ribs and do more damage, thats what pain killers are for.) He is most likely in it for the adrenalin rush which is like an addiction. It hypes the mind makes you positive and improves the quality of your work. But it does not make you want to retire from life and what you do.
I have read my post and your post multiple times and I think you need to read my post again.

You have attributed to my post a meaning that does not exist even in fantasy.

I was confirming the previous posters recollection that he had injured himself in not one but two accidents.

I did not say because of the accidents he could not do his job.

Far from it as I am aware that he continued to do his job despite the accidents and there was some concern expressed to him by some that perhaps he should slow down till he recovered fully.

I know everyone’s level of comprehension is different but seriously read my post again.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Fenris78

Regular
Sounds like you may be under water with the share price in the $0.60's? If so, that makes you are relatively recent shareholder? Patience is required. I, like many others, have been a BRN holder since 2016................
Best not to make assumptions about anyone's position. I got in happily with a 9 cent average thanks.... and have always been confident of BRN's technological lead. First to have commercial silicon etc etc. However, now with other companies i.e. Qualcomm securing contracts with phone manufacturers, Valeo etc using their own SNN technology... it's got me thinking about/questioning BRN's lead? I'm still hopeful. But in the absence of news... it's pretty natural to ask questions. Well at least, that's what I would have thought is reasonable? Instead.. all I get is my comments being dissected, taken out of context and just general abuse from this precious community - who are all satisfied to have blind faith in a highly competative industry.

Reactions: 7 users
Best not to make assumptions about anyone's position. I got in happily with a 9 cent average thanks.... and have always been confident of BRN's technological lead. First to have commercial silicon etc etc. However, now with other companies i.e. Qualcomm securing contracts with phone manufacturers, Valeo etc using their own SNN technology... it's got me thinking about/questioning BRN's lead? I'm still hopeful. But in the absence of news... it's pretty natural to ask questions. Well at least, that's what I would have thought is reasonable? Instead.. all I get is my comments being dissected, taken out of context and just general abuse from this precious community - who are all satisfied to have blind faith in a highly competative industry.
@Diogenese and @Proga addressed your concerns but yet you still continue to voice them.

Did you miss their well researched and reasoned replies which treated you as entirely genuine?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Interesting selection of names comes up on the public LinkedIn page of the new Marketing Head:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Might be the reason why Elon Musk is now moving from battery to Hydrogen fueled vehicles.
Errrrrrr...............'Scuse me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Fenris78

Regular
@Diogenese and @Proga addressed your concerns but yet you still continue to voice them.

Did you miss their well researched and reasoned replies which treated you as entirely genuine?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
No I didn't miss those replies... and appreciate the time that they took to write them. When I first invested in BRN... I had to google what 'edge' AI was. It seems now that every company is talking about the edge, the whole industry is changing quickly and adopting edge technology. I'm just hoping that BRN can start bringing revenue and establish itself, before other companies catch up. Being the best doesn't always equate to contracts being signed. I'm still confident. However, I took the CEO at his word about explosive growth this year. I'm now continuing to be hopeful for next year... but unfortunately, I'm not in a position to keep hoping year on year. Here's hoping that BRN deliver soon, and assert some dominance in a competitive industry.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

mrgds

Regular
Interesting selection of names comes up on the public LinkedIn page of the new Marketing Head:

FF, ..................... from the list of names, are you making reference to Jem Davies in particular as i dont seem to recall any of the others?
And i think some of us got your "inuendo" regarding "its not all about the money"

AKIDA ( with no announcements ) BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
FF, ..................... from the list of names, are you making reference to Jem Davies in particular as i dont seem to recall any of the others?
And i think some of us got your "inuendo" regarding "its not all about the money"

AKIDA ( with no announcements ) BALLISTA
I was perhaps most drawn to the first name and his area of responsibility but did not want to add to my wild speculation.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

sonofkong

As shocking as this admission is I sometimes miss things posted here as they come up after I have read past that point. I sent a question to @zeeb0t but he must be on holiday.

I was just googling around and came across the following and wondered if anyone had posted a video or transcript of Anil Mankar’s presentation which I have missed:

"We've proven that deploying on-chip AI close to the sensor maximizes efficiency, minimizes latency and conserves energy," said Mankar. "I look forward to sharing with attendees of the Linley event how the creation of the world's first commercial neuromorphic processor provides faster, safer and smarter capabilities to an array of next-generation technologies looking to leverage learning at the edge."

Linley Fall Processor Conference Powered by TechInsights will be held November 1-2 in person, via a virtual livestream and OnDemand. Presentations address processors and IP cores for AI applications, embedded, datacenter, automotive and server designs. In-person attendees will be able to hear presentations and interact with the speakers during Q&A, lunch and the networking reception. Additional information about the event is available at….”​

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi Fact Finder, I have been meaning to post this - here you go (there's an extra 2.5 mins of the next speaker at the end, which I don't have time to edit out at the moment _).

I shall return to lurking in the shadows now, if anyone needs me.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Proga

Regular
FF, whilst I'm a great fan of all you write, unfortunately this time however you are writing about something you do not understand.
If Jerome had fallen and broken some ribs riding his bike (on a few occaisions), I'm pretty sure it would have no affect on how and when he worked for Brainchip and how he did his job. The reason if anything would be so he had more time to train for competition( though he could potentially break even more ribs and do more damage, thats what pain killers are for.) He is most likely in it for the adrenalin rush which is like an addiction. It hypes the mind makes you positive and improves the quality of your work. But it does not make you want to retire from life and what you do.
@Shadow59,

These lower tier bike races he competes in are held all over the world which requires a lot of travelling and it can take up to a week or 2 to complete the different stages depending how big the race is. To follow his passion, he doesn't have the time for a fulltime job and he's wealthy enough not to need one.

Half his luck.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hi Fact Finder, I have been meaning to post this - here you go (there's an extra 2.5 mins of the next speaker at the end, which I don't have time to edit out at the moment _).

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
No I didn't miss those replies... and appreciate the time that they took to write them. When I first invested in BRN... I had to google what 'edge' AI was. It seems now that every company is talking about the edge, the whole industry is changing quickly and adopting edge technology. I'm just hoping that BRN can start bringing revenue and establish itself, before other companies catch up. Being the best doesn't always equate to contracts being signed. I'm still confident. However, I took the CEO at his word about explosive growth this year. I'm now continuing to be hopeful for next year... but unfortunately, I'm not in a position to keep hoping year on year. Here's hoping that BRN deliver soon, and assert some dominance in a competitive industry.

You keep repeating yourself. Are you not feeling heard? Are you not understanding something? What is it?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

jk6199

Regular
With some of the comments regarding BRN’s new appointment and no asx announcement.
I understand some of the frustrations when a high calibre appointment results in a 2 cent drop in SP?
The value adding (hopefully) point of an Amazon executive coming to an up and coming company, where we have at times limited announcements, seems a wasted opportunity?
I know myself, when I’ve had a testing day, then for no reason the SP drops, I can get a bit impatient. It’s all relative to who we are, what stage of life, other pressures we’re under at the time and the financial position we are in.
I then remind myself of the huge potential this company may bring me, and settle until my next challenging day trying to kick the nearest cat 😂.
The best thing, we have this site to discuss, support and laugh at ourselves at times!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Here's a little doozy from our friends at Sony.

I know of some edge ai magic that can monitor subtle vibrations. Starts with A, ends with A...

Here's the link to the patent but someone smarter than me would need to dissect it. It was lodged only a few weeks ago.

1669008616569.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Aretemis

Regular
You have not poked a hornets nest rather you have done what you usually do that is take a comment and twist it into something it is not.

The guy was in semi retirement by choice. He clearly had what he considered enough money.

He loves to ride his expensive bike.

He did Sean Hehir a favour coming out of retirement as a favour and having done what was asked he goes back to what he loves doing. If it was all about the money he would still be working at Brainchip. Getting even more money.

I had a very good friend who lived bike riding. He had a bad accident. After he recovered he never went back to bike riding. Why not because he did not place it high enough in his hierarchy of needs to continue.

This guy despite two reasonably serious accidents could not wait to get back on his bike even with the continuing risk of further accidents.

So as I said it’s not all about the money.

But with you it is clearly all about the money.

Professor Fred Hollows when he was alive used to spend the majority of his time doing free eye surgery.

He could have made bundles of money staying here operating on the eyes of people with money.

For him it was not all about the money.

You take every opportunity to be negative and always race to a negative judgment so I can accept that for someone like you it is always about the money.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Half a shekel for an ex leper 🤣🤣

• Haha

Many thanks @sonofknong. Very interesting particularly when towards the very beginning Anil Mankar references what Mr. Linley said in his opening remarks about two other often feared here technologies.

Remember you can run but you cannot hide.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 12 users

misslou

Founding Member
Well now that we know you are only sitting at a 594% gain on your invested money we can all understand your impatience better

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
With some of the comments regarding BRN’s new appointment and no asx announcement.
I understand some of the frustrations when a high calibre appointment results in a 2 cent drop in SP?
The value adding (hopefully) point of an Amazon executive coming to an up and coming company, where we have at times limited announcements, seems a wasted opportunity?
I know myself, when I’ve had a testing day, then for no reason the SP drops, I can get a bit impatient. It’s all relative to who we are, what stage of life, other pressures we’re under at the time and the financial position we are in.
I then remind myself of the huge potential this company may bring me, and settle until my next challenging day trying to kick the nearest cat 😂.
The best thing, we have this site to discuss, support and laugh at ourselves at times!
Here is a thought if the company appoints him and it causes a 2 cent drop in the share price would the price go up 2 cents if they sacked him?

Perhaps they could try it and if so then they could start sacking one staff member each day and when we hit more than $2.50 we can all sell out and buy a $5,000 push bike. 😂😂😎🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28 users
Are you serious ? Hydrogen isn't on his radar for vehicles.The only time he is using hydrogen is to blow up Twitter :)
I disagree with your analysis 🧐. I think he is changing Twitter from a left wing extremist leaning operation with extremist left wing members to the opposite end of the spectrum. With America and the rest of the world at almost 50/50 in each camp , maybe he will be successful at the companies role reversal in free speech, the caveat being the UN and other liberal overseers. One thing is for sure , he certainly does not do things by halves . I concur that we should have had an Announcement today even if it was purely out of respect for our new employee .Afterall , we are not ashamed to have him onboard, are we ?.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Jerome Nadel came with a mission from semi retirement at the request of Sean Hehir to write the new commercial narrative for the Brainchip commercial brand.

His mission complete he stayed on part time to assist Sean Hehir to find someone of equal quality to continue his vision which he has now done and he has returned to his first love competitive road race cycling.

A bit like Ashley Barty he knows exactly what he wants out of life and marches to his own drum.

Many thanks Jerome Nadel for sacrificing the time you would rather have spent on the road to getting Brainchip on the correct commercial path.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Does this idea look familiar
Seen at David Jones yesterday

Attachments

• AE391EB5-50B3-429F-8DD8-126AFEAB1DEA.jpeg
    AE391EB5-50B3-429F-8DD8-126AFEAB1DEA.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 103
  • Love
Top Bottom