BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
PROPHESEE
PROPHESEE6.924 Follower:innen1 Std. • vor 1 Stunde

[COMMUNITY] World’s First Neuromorphic In-Cabin Sensing System 🚗

The most subtle facial cues can be lifesavers on the road. Check out the world’s first neuromorphic driver monitoring system (DMS) from DTS by Xperi Inc., powered by Prophesee Event-Based #Metavision® sensor.

DTS developed a DMS solution that senses if the driver is drowsy or inattentive, by detecting fast and fleeting cues such as the driver’s gaze or eye blink rate.

Since the Event-Based Metavision #sensor only captures changes pixel by pixel and not images, the user’s #privacy is preserved.

By taking advantage of the rich temporal information and high dynamic range provided by event-based vision sensing, the system achieves greater accuracies on saccadic motion of the eye, extremely accurate eyelid movement, pupil analytics, very precise eye closing intervals and much more.

Head over to our Inventor’s Community to learn more 👉

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 35 users

Easytiger

Regular
028704C5-8772-4C9C-A0DC-879B9DD09CCF.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

TopCat

Regular
Very interesting from Carnegie Mellon. Biologically inspired movements that use vision to decide for itself how to overcome the terrain it’s on

"This technique allows the system to be very robust in the real world. If it slips on stairs, it can recover. It can go into unknown environments and adapt."

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Hahaha, and all it took was wilzy to mention those two magic words "Lump charcoal" 🤣
Thinking I'll get the smoker out of the shed first, to give it a once over then decide what to cook when time is free and nice weather pop's its head up.
Dropping this here just to be a bit on topic. Perhaps some early morning giggle reading.
A clear “6 of one/half a dozen of the other”, non-committal article by The Fools, but interestingly without the usual ending of “Your money is better spent in one of these top 5 blah blah blah”.

It is quite ridiculous to try to analyse either Brainchip or Weebit on fundamentals, it is more ludicrous to attempt to compare how ‘cheap’ their share price is based purely on fundamentals. Not yet anyway!

The only way to analyse BrainChip and Weebit, in their current incarnation, is on the potential of their technologies. And that potential is huge for both companies.

Weebit does have one advantage over Brainchip (purely on the marketability side of things) in that it doesn‘t suffer from WANCAs.

Almost anyone can easily comprehend what Weebit brings to the table. They already use devices into which Weebit’s technology will soon replace the established technology—FLASH.

People don’t seem to care that they don’t know what a FLASH is or how it works—they simply accept what it can do for them. And those same people will accept the advantages brought to the table by a new technology that is cheaper, faster, uses less power, lasts longer, is more resilient to heat, radiation and magnetic fields etc.

Brainchip needs to get Akida to the same level of consumer acceptance, where people stop being concerned about how it works and ONLY appreciate how they can‘t live without the advantages, products that contain it, give to them. And for that we need products.

PANTENE for both.

But then, after they both reach their full potential, how do you truly compare the value of two ubiquitous technologies. Like I’ve said before, Weebit and Brainchip will be “Living together in perfect harmony”.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Well after today's events I've been looking at couches 🤪
Please explain? Couches? Me I’m looking at custom shop guitars if (when) this all heads to the moon and beyond 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Please explain? Couches? Me I’m looking at custom shop guitars if (when) this all heads to the moon and beyond 🤣
Looking for lose change in couches to buy more shares.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Looking for lose change in couches to buy more shares.
Oh….. of course… clearly I need to learn so much still 🤯🤣

Loose change tight. Bought new MacBook Pro this week.I blame Fomo after wife got her new MacBook Air M2 (it’s a beast!!).

Hoping to make it to at least 15k shares before we hike it up to the moon. So far in the 12s. Nothing compared to many here. But slowly building month on month and all my pay from gigs (my hobby) goes onto BRN as well.

Will I be happy with 10-15 dollars SP, yes. Do I hope for much more… sure do. Conservatively 10-50, but nobody here will be surprised if this truly blows up and becomes the defacto standard and goes into the 100s or dare I say thousands (ooooppsss there I said it!!!)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Dallas

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

M_C

Founding Member
This SoC will be the first CPU design to come out of the company's acquisition of Nuvia and could power the company's next-gen Snapdragon 8cx Gen 4. Qualcomm Oryon will also employ a custom CPU architecture based on the Arm instruction set, but it will not be an off-the-shelf Arm core architecture. The company committed to delivering the product in market starting in 2023

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

Now to get this into every car on the planet!

Great work by Prophesee and Xperi. We need more visionary companies like them to jump on board the Akida train (the world's first and only train powered by a neuromorphic chip)!

• Fire
  • Love

alwaysgreen

Top 20
This SoC will be the first CPU design to come out of the company's acquisition of Nuvia and could power the company's next-gen Snapdragon 8cx Gen 4. Qualcomm Oryon will also employ a custom CPU architecture based on the Arm instruction set, but it will not be an off-the-shelf Arm core architecture. The company committed to delivering the product in market starting in 2023
This is looking very promising 🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
What about the ARM court action. If that succeeds this will not happen.

It will all be destroyed.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Hi Sirod69,

May I say that you are an excellent contributor to this forum.

I am not sure exactly how much you know about Brainchip, as in intimately, but your reach within the technology space is impressive, so thank you.

Why was the job advert in India restructured (worded) as such...even young Einstein can answer that one...I wonder which F....... follows our posts.

Here's a question for the business minded or the ones who think they know it all:

If I was an EAP who had been involved with Brainchip since say, late 2018 and had been testing and working with Brainchip on ideas on how they could possibly improve things to suit a certain section of the market, then the engineering samples became available in silicon, then our development kits, the Model Zoo, MetaTF etc etc...my engineering team worked reasonably closely with the Brainchip team to achieve the goal my company was attempting to reach, and then someone said, the next iteration is now available in fully tested IP, would you be happy for a young start-up like Brainchip to say to my Major Tier 1 Household name company, no sorry, you must sign up to AKD 1.0 and then we'll give you access to our brilliant AKD 2.0.

We don't have a choice in my opinion, WE MUST do as we are asked, or my company may walk away.

Our customers or potential customers are calling ALL the shots in my opinion.

Agree or disagree, I don't care, just think about it before firing up your keyboards.

Goodnight from Perth.
Hi @TECH in the West from one in the East, even though at present you maybe even further East than I.

I, for one, disagree with your comment of “Agree or disagree, I don't care, just think about it before firing up your keyboards.

It should not be up to us to think about firing up our keyboards after a 1000 👁️ found and shared to the rest of the 1000 👁️’s something they have stumbled across. It’s called excitement at a period of BrainChip’s non ability to be able to disclose their potential customers.

In my opinion the sole blame should not be targeted to us but those that published said piece of text on the big wide web in the first place.

Like you, I too, don’t care if you agree or disagree.

Pantene, they WILL come!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Onboard21

Good day in the US
1668720062748.png

• Fire

Onboard21

Oh well, better than nothing

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

RobjHunt

Regular

One of the most absolute, amazing songs Ive heard and still have the privilege to listen to. Thanks B.

Bravo 👏 to you!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
It took thirty seconds but the answer is no not as good as an announcement unless you want to insider trade.

But be careful it could be they have customers who currently use products from these companies who are quite tiny in comparison and are exploring alternatives.

My grandfatherly opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Further to this post I have found the following which casts doubt on the significance of these names being mentioned:

1668722065334.png

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom