BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mugen74

Regular
However, if just a nothing to see here, move along, can be explained away easily, why would the company amend the job ad so quick after no doubt being alerted to its discovery.

To those that follow the story, that do the research and dot joining the info is out there and seen and screenshot.

For thos that don't, would they care if it's in the job description?
Possibly to discourage or not fuel anymore unsubstantiated speculative dot joining being misconstrued as fact until proven?

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

manny100

Regular
We are in a new industry and revenue takes time, a lot of time to start coming in 'big'. EV related Lithium companies who were a few cents years ago are now doing very well especially those who are now producing or on the verge of producing.
I expect revenue for BRN to start flowing in a decent way next year and build to big from there

Ummm ...I replied to Bravo's post not yours so not sure of the defensive posture as if I accused you of saying something.

Have never said it's a fact either, merely drew the inference that if not something in it somewhere, whether direct or indirect, why remove the offending statement so quickly.
Well there you go you see I jumped to a conclusion without all the facts but I could if I were minded make out a compelling argument that you were addressing me and convince many people of its truth but we know that it would be wrong.

Some known facts:

Nviso has a relationship with Siemens Health.

Cadence has a relationship with Mercedes Benz.

Synopsys has a relationship with Mercedes Benz.

Three provable facts which could require a verification engineer to test in their systems as part of supplying AKIDA IP to Nviso and Mercedes Benz.

I am not saying this is the reason but it is a viable counter argument until all the ‘why’s’ are answered and the dots are joined.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 31 users

jk6199

Regular
Whatever all the connections may be, its getting towards the end of the year, a lot of dots flying around, hopefully one to land at least very soon.

Hopefully an avalanche of shorters trying to get out soon, who's going to draw first lol.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Well there you go you see I jumped to a conclusion without all the facts but I could if I were minded make out a compelling argument that you were addressing me and convince many people of its truth but we know that it would be wrong.

Some known facts:

Nviso has a relationship with Siemens Health.

Cadence has a relationship Mercedes Benz.

Synopsys has a relationship with Mercedes Benz.

Three provable facts which could require a verification engineer to test in their systems as part of supplying AKIDA IP to Nviso and Mercedes Benz.

I am not saying this is the reason but it is a viable counter argument until all the ‘why’s’ are answered and the dots are joined.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Don't know about the compelling argument as only need point to the simple fact my reply in black & white was to Bravo's post.

Compelling argument gone.

All of this to me is no diff to most other dot joining that goes on.

It's part of what keeps the community going as we get very little directly from the company, for their reasons.

Otherwise, the 1000 eyes may as well stop looking for dots and wait for each qtrly to come round.

That'd be boring :LOL:

I get your points about the known facts you listed and also another thought could be that we know all 3 are EDA and could be a possibility the job requirement is an understanding of their IP as it could be a totally unrelated company(ies) we work with that already utilise Siemens, Cadence & Synopsys and we need to be able verify their package(s) with Akida.

Therefore, as I posted the other day initially, could be someone like Moschips or similar that is the dot connection.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Don't know about the compelling argument as only need point to the simple fact my reply in black & white was to Bravo's post.

Compelling argument gone.

All of this to me is no diff to most other dot joining that goes on.

It's part of what keeps the community going as we get very little directly from the company, for their reasons.

Otherwise, the 1000 eyes may as well stop looking for dots and wait for each qtrly to come round.

That'd be boring :LOL:

I get your points about the known facts you listed and also another thought could be that we know all 3 are EDA and could be a possibility the job requirement is an understanding of their IP as it could be a totally unrelated company(ies) we work with that already utilise Siemens, Cadence & Synopsys and we need to be able verify their package(s) with Akida.

Therefore, as I posted the other day initially, could be someone like Moschips or similar that is the dot connection.
Have a look back at your post.

The address line of @Bravo's post which you included in your post refers to @Fact Finder in black and white (or blue), so you can see how an old bloke could get the wrong end of the stick if he were to be speed reading.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 3.28.53 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Slow news day... I have an AI joke.

Parent: If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you follow them?
Machine Learning Algorithm: yes.
I didn't know tesla had machine Learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Have a look back at your post.

The address line of @Bravo's post which you included in your post refers to @Fact Finder in black and white (or blue), so you can see how an old bloke could get the wrong end of the stick if he were to be speed reading.
U on a retainer :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately, I didn't include the address line, the site does that on replying to a post.

Bit harsh calling FF an old bloke though :oops::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Guys, I've been doing some digging on a company we are all very familiar with.

There's only a few crumbs out there but I think there may be a link with Oreo.

It seems Akida has been recently been embedded to make them a real smart cookie.

Sorry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users

Diogenese

Top 20
U on a retainer :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately, I didn't include the address line, the site does that on replying to a post.

Bit harsh calling FF an old bloke though :oops::LOL:
It's an open forum. Zeebot has provided a mechanism for private conversations.

Fortunately, you did include Bravo's post by clicking on Reply.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
It's an open forum. Zeebot has provided a mechanism for private conversations.

Fortunately, you did include Bravo's post by clicking on Reply.
So, that would be me replying to Bravo's post yeah?

Why would I have the need for a private conversation at this time if posting a general response or thought to someone's post?

Is all irrelevant for mine....time better spent looking for more dots...cheers though (y)

Reactions: 8 users

MrNick

Regular
Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 10.43.49 am.png

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
So, that would be me replying to Bravo's post yeah?

Why would I have the need for a private conversation at this time if posting a general response or thought to someone's post?

Is all irrelevant for mine....time better spent looking for more dots...cheers though (y)
Well if you have a need to have the last word by ignoring propositions put to you, that's fine by me.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Fenris78

Regular
Is there any recent news to confirm that Valeo are still using Akida? The partnership agreement between Valeo and Brainchip was from back in 2020? And from memory, that was based on both companies achieving certain milestones? I have been pretty optimistic around Brainchip being essential for Valeo's lidar/ADAS... I'm not sure how I feel about Valeo's use of Snapdragon?

1668740924769.png

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Is there any recent news to confirm that Valeo are still using Akida? The partnership agreement between Valeo and Brainchip was from back in 2020? And from memory, that was based on both companies achieving certain milestones? I have been pretty optimistic around Brainchip being essential for Valeo's lidar/ADAS... I'm not sure how I feel about Valeo's use of Snapdragon?

Here you go.

1668740867920.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Wags

Regular
Hi all.
In case you're not aware but interested, link below for the upcoming Sensor summit. No specific mention of us in the agenda, but always good for the who's who, or the known unknowns.

1668741741761.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom