BRN Discussion Ongoing

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hey guys, I haven't had a chance to have a good read of the forum today. Lets just say its been one of those days were everythings turned to shit.
If someone doesn't mind explaining what happened, ie, "letting the cat out of the bag", that would be much appreciated (and a drink on me at the next meetup!"
Hi JK,

The day is nearly over in Melbourne,
wishing you a better tomorrow and after. All the best.

Learning

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Put me down for 2 mate.

Bout time I introduced the fiancé to the cult.

BYO paddles for the hazing?
Where's my invite? I'm still waiting for that beer!

Hi from Sydney the worldwide Brainchip HQ ❤️

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
pl
Hey guys, I haven't had a chance to have a good read of the forum today. Lets just say its been one of those days were everythings turned to shit.
If someone doesn't mind explaining what happened, ie, "letting the cat out of the bag", that would be much appreciated (and a drink on me at the next meetup!"
1668682358531.png

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users
I haven't had much time to read all the posts during the couple last days and might have an idea for the founding members of this forum.
Would it be possible to pin the 10 most debated/ liked/ commented posts in a special thread?
A thread like "the most debated topics during the last 7 days"? A thread that would refresh itself every week, or something similar?
Let me know if you like the idea.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Screenshot_20221117-213820.png

Anyone know what that option is?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Ok I need sleep or something or maybe lay off the wacky tabaccky. The post above is mine but why is it displaying that Stockbob posted it?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

FJ-215

Regular

Everything that's happened up 'til now​

• Haha

JK200SX

Regular

Infineon to show AI-driven smart air conditioning system​

| November 11, 2022 By Nick Flaherty

Once dominated by Asian suppliers, global heating means more energy efficient air conditioning is becoming of more interest to global suppliers.​

As a result, Infineon Technologies is demonstrating a smart air conditioning reference design with machine learning at the electronica trade fair in Munich next week. This combines Infineon’s discrete power MOSFETs with its wireless microcontrollers and time of flight sensors.

The intelligent air conditioner can analyze its environment and adjusts its performance accordingly. This is made possible by time of flight sensors and machine learning controllers which identify the location and number of people in a room on an anonymous basis. Using this information, the smart air conditioning system then regulates performance on a need-driven basis, modifying fan speed as well as swing scope.

The system also measures temperature and carbon dioxide concentration and air quality in order to decide when to infuse fresh and cool air. The machine learning also enables predictive maintenance so that operators receive up-to-date information on the condition of the device. The main interface is via remote control, thermostat, display, connectivity and voice control.

Edge processing is used to handle data locally and transmit only the necessary information to the cloud. This means crucial decisions can be made directly in the device for the AI.

“Semiconductors support the green and digital transformation in many, highly varied ways. They are the heart of every connected application,” says Dr. Peter Wawer, President of Infineon’s Industrial Power Control Division. “One impressive example of this is an intelligent air conditioning system which can ‘see’, ‘hear’ and ‘feel’ its surroundings. It only cools when it really has to. This raises the level of comfort for the people in a room while at the same time reducing the amount of energy consumed.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Baracuda

Emerged
Reactions: 1 users
Well after today's events I've been looking at couches 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I really need BRN to come good in the next 2 to 3 weeks so I can get my AVL options.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Lex555

Regular
I haven't had much time to read all the posts during the couple last days and might have an idea for the founding members of this forum.
Would it be possible to pin the 10 most debated/ liked/ commented posts in a special thread?
A thread like "the most debated topics during the last 7 days"? A thread that would refresh itself every week, or something similar?
Let me know if you like the idea.
@zeeb0t this would be an invaluable tool, is this possible

Reactions: 4 users

dippY22

Regular
CULT FICTION.

You all have me chuckling pretty hard lately. The dot connecting,....speculation,....late breaking conspiracies and so on. In the back of my mind I can't help but wonder if there are some at Brainchip who rue the day the decision was made to go public.

And through all the musings and speculation I am reminded yet again that the churning rumor mill is an innately human condition that afflicts everyone,.... you, me, them and and always, the "they"....

Lately this forum reminds me of the great scene from the movie Pulp Fiction and the classic line, "when you scamps get together you're worse than a sewing circle..."

My opinion only, dippY

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi Sirod69,

May I say that you are an excellent contributor to this forum.

I am not sure exactly how much you know about Brainchip, as in intimately, but your reach within the technology space is impressive, so thank you.

Why was the job advert in India restructured (worded) as such...even young Einstein can answer that one...I wonder which F....... follows our posts.

Here's a question for the business minded or the ones who think they know it all:

If I was an EAP who had been involved with Brainchip since say, late 2018 and had been testing and working with Brainchip on ideas on how they could possibly improve things to suit a certain section of the market, then the engineering samples became available in silicon, then our development kits, the Model Zoo, MetaTF etc etc...my engineering team worked reasonably closely with the Brainchip team to achieve the goal my company was attempting to reach, and then someone said, the next iteration is now available in fully tested IP, would you be happy for a young start-up like Brainchip to say to my Major Tier 1 Household name company, no sorry, you must sign up to AKD 1.0 and then we'll give you access to our brilliant AKD 2.0.

We don't have a choice in my opinion, WE MUST do as we are asked, or my company may walk away.

Our customers or potential customers are calling ALL the shots in my opinion.

Agree or disagree, I don't care, just think about it before firing up your keyboards.

Goodnight from Perth.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Mmmmm.... my mouth is actually full-on watering!!

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!
Hahaha, and all it took was wilzy to mention those two magic words "Lump charcoal" 🤣
Thinking I'll get the smoker out of the shed first, to give it a once over then decide what to cook when time is free and nice weather pop's its head up.
Dropping this here just to be a bit on topic. Perhaps some early morning giggle reading.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom