BRN Discussion Ongoing

White Horse

Regular
It was there when I sent a screenshot shot to a nephew @ 8:42 am today and was gone when I posted the screen shot above.

It was still there at 12.05 this afternoon.
And there was ten applications for the position.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
@Quatrojos

This screen shot says the job was posted 10 hours ago.
22 applicants.
They've just removed the job description, not the job vacancy.
Pretty clear what happened there and why that specific section got removed.
You got those numbers back to front.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Very nice!! great post @Baisyet

Did you know it has hundreds of Intersil-brand chips by @Renesas_Global onboard, hardened to withstand radiation?

VORAGO Technologies signs up for BrainChip’s Akida early access program​

-
September 2, 2020
BrainChip ASX BRN Akida VORAGO Technologies

The tech companies signed an agreement to support Phase I of a NASA program to develop a radiation-hardened neuromorphic processor.
The combination of benefits from the Akida neuromorphic processor and a radiation-hardened process brings significant new capabilities to spaceflight and aerospace applications,

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
How long had it been advertised? Does anyone know? Might've been pulled because it had been up for a while and they had received enough applications...
From memory it was posted for either 5 hrs or 7 hrs when I saw it and posted on TSE, so not long

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Markus Schäfer
Markus Schäfer• Follower:inMitglied des Vorstands der Mercedes-Benz Group AG, Chief Technology Officer, Entwicklung & Einkauf20 Std. • vor 20 Stunden
From the number of questions we receive, we know there’s a lot of interest in our VISION EQXX.

We’ve pulled you’re FAQs and answered some of them in the slider. It’s great to see that many of you are just as enthusiastic about this technology programme as I am.

And for good reason: the #VISIONEQXX is showing us what the future of mobility could look like.

This vehicle is the result of a mission we undertook to break through technological barriers across the board and to take energy efficiency to new heights. It demonstrates the gains that are possible when we rethink the fundamentals from the ground up.

merc.jpg
merc2.jpg
merc3.jpg
merc4.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
@Quatrojos

This screen shot says the job was posted 22 hours ago.
10 applicants.
They've just removed the job description, not the job vacancy.
Pretty clear what happened there and why that specific section got removed.
Yep. Bloody macros. Somebody used a macro that had not had details properly deleted for a position nothing to do with Brainchip. 😂🤡🤣🤡😂🤣

Still practising to get a job at HC. Last one I got to interview but missed out and the feedback said I needed to rely less on facts, learn to be more negative and use repetition repeatedly. 😞😞🥸😂🤡🤣

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Quercuskid

Regular
I wish this was the case, my prediction was so optimistic it was foolish ($112)

9358708A-CC1A-4AF4-837C-C9DDFAE6CA89.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
  • Haha
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire

Baisyet

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Fire

TECH

Regular
Markus Schäfer
Markus Schäfer• Follower:inMitglied des Vorstands der Mercedes-Benz Group AG, Chief Technology Officer, Entwicklung & Einkauf20 Std. • vor 20 Stunden
From the number of questions we receive, we know there’s a lot of interest in our VISION EQXX.

We’ve pulled you’re FAQs and answered some of them in the slider. It’s great to see that many of you are just as enthusiastic about this technology programme as I am.

And for good reason: the #VISIONEQXX is showing us what the future of mobility could look like.

This vehicle is the result of a mission we undertook to break through technological barriers across the board and to take energy efficiency to new heights. It demonstrates the gains that are possible when we rethink the fundamentals from the ground up.

View attachment 22243 View attachment 22244 View attachment 22245 View attachment 22247

Reactions: 2 users

TECH

Regular
Markus Schäfer

View attachment 22243 View attachment 22244 View attachment 22245 View attachment 22247
Hi Sirod69,

May I say that you are an excellent contributor to this forum.

I am not sure exactly how much you know about Brainchip, as in intimately, but your reach within the technology space is impressive, so thank you.

Why was the job advert in India restructured (worded) as such...even young Einstein can answer that one...I wonder which F....... follows our posts.

Here's a question for the business minded or the ones who think they know it all:

If I was an EAP who had been involved with Brainchip since say, late 2018 and had been testing and working with Brainchip on ideas on how they could possibly improve things to suit a certain section of the market, then the engineering samples became available in silicon, then our development kits, the Model Zoo, MetaTF etc etc...my engineering team worked reasonably closely with the Brainchip team to achieve the goal my company was attempting to reach, and then someone said, the next iteration is now available in fully tested IP, would you be happy for a young start-up like Brainchip to say to my Major Tier 1 Household name company, no sorry, you must sign up to AKD 1.0 and then we'll give you access to our brilliant AKD 2.0.

We don't have a choice in my opinion, WE MUST do as we are asked, or my company may walk away.

Our customers or potential customers are calling ALL the shots in my opinion.

Agree or disagree, I don't care, just think about it before firing up your keyboards.

Goodnight from Perth.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

JK200SX

Regular
Hey guys, I haven't had a chance to have a good read of the forum today. Lets just say its been one of those days were everythings turned to shit.
If someone doesn't mind explaining what happened, ie, "letting the cat out of the bag", that would be much appreciated (and a drink on me at the next meetup!"

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Stockbob

Regular
Hey guys, I haven't had a chance to have a good read of the forum today. Lets just say its been one of those days were everythings turned to shit.
If someone doesn't mind explaining what happened, ie, "letting the cat out of the bag", that would be much appreciated (and a drink on me at the next meetup!"
Hi JK,

One of the members picked up a job ad posted on the BRN site for an IP verification engineer and the JD included wording to the effect of working with IP of Siemens/Synopsys/Cadence before apparently the job ad was taken down.

• Fire

wilzy123

Founding Member
Hi Sirod69,

May I say that you are an excellent contributor to this forum.

I am not sure exactly how much you know about Brainchip, as in intimately, but your reach within the technology space is impressive, so thank you.

Why was the job advert in India restructured (worded) as such...even young Einstein can answer that one...I wonder which F....... follows our posts.

Here's a question for the business minded or the ones who think they know it all:

If I was an EAP who had been involved with Brainchip since say, late 2018 and had been testing and working with Brainchip on ideas on how they could possibly improve things to suit a certain section of the market, then the engineering samples became available in silicon, then our development kits, the Model Zoo, MetaTF etc etc...my engineering team worked reasonably closely with the Brainchip team to achieve the goal my company was attempting to reach, and then someone said, the next iteration is now available in fully tested IP, would you be happy for a young start-up like Brainchip to say to my Major Tier 1 Household name company, no sorry, you must sign up to AKD 1.0 and then we'll give you access to our brilliant AKD 2.0.

We don't have a choice in my opinion, WE MUST do as we are asked, or my company may walk away.

Our customers or potential customers are calling ALL the shots in my opinion.

Agree or disagree, I don't care, just think about it before firing up your keyboards.

Goodnight from Perth.

I am sure you are making sense to yourself............. but to the rest of us.......................................................................................

wattt.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36 users
Top Bottom