BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
Hi @Baisyet
This is a sensational find.

It is a definite MUST WATCH if for no other reason than to hear the presenter describe Brainchip’s AKIDA as SCIENCE FICTION.

Also I think but it is a little unclear because of his use of English that he has disclosed that Brainchip has been adopted by a company called Know Labs for Glucose monitoring in a hand held device.

I would like others to look/listen to this part of the presentation which comes following AKIDA where he speaks about already disclosed Edge Impulse customers.

I have listened on my phone twice and believe this to be the only reasonable conclusion as to the neuromorphic computing company he is referring to being Brainchip. But as I say care is needed because of the way he uses English language.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That video has put a spring in my step this morning. Couldn’t get the direct link between Akida and know labs but what is certain is we are definitely being used by at least one of the companies that he mentions. The health ring Oura jumped out at me. Great to see a partner so excited and positive about Akida. These are the kind of updates that help me sleep well at night. What the guy says also reminds me that NDAs for BrainChip are serious business. Let’s go BrainChip! We know 2023 is our year.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
This is where he mentions the four companies, but like you, I wasn't certain that he meant Brainchip inside each of them, but it was presented directly after espousing the virtues of Akida.

Duration: 00:32:02 - 00:32:13
Comments: "You see different type of applications... exactly the semi's I shared before... unfortunately I cannot tell who is who... but in them *pointing at use cases*, each of them (the semi's) won one of that, or multiple."

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

cosors

👀
in doubt,
Screenshot_2022-11-14-23-12-19-30_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
is the secret sauce anyway.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
“The companies I mentioned before each of them won one of that”

Listen for this sentence. Even making allowance for his English language skills the meaning is absolutely clear and I am convinced Brainchip won the Know Labs Handheld Glucose monitoring machine.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Slade

Top 20
The Neural Network Engine that he mentions when talking about Know Labs could well be a reference to Akida I think.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Listen for this sentence. Even making allowance for his English language skills the meaning is absolutely clear and I am convinced Brainchip won the Know Labs Handheld Glucose monitoring machine.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Having said this but I am embarrassed to be so excited to have someone of his back ground and experience describe the Brainchip AKIDA technology in an excited fashion as SCIENCE FICTION.

It validates all the years of “if it really worked” statements we have had to endure from ‘intellectual and corrupt wombats’.

The WANCA generation.

My firm opinion so go and get your own.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

Ahboy

Regular
YouTube transcript from 25 minutes plus attached.

Attachments

• transcript.pdf
    61.5 KB · Views: 138
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
A bit more about Know Labs:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

TopCat

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Massive growth potential for them if they can take the lead in glucose monitoring

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
YouTube transcript from 25 minutes plus attached.
Hehe ... YouTube auto generated transcripts are always good for a laugh... especially when the speaker doesn't speak English fluently.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Slade

Top 20
It is good to see partners now getting as excited as our own Rob Telson. It took a while but they are getting the message now. Rob was out there putting in the hard sales yards on his own for quite some time. Bet he is smiling to himself now.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

charles2

Regular
Massive growth potential for them if they can take the lead in glucose monitoring
Got that right...and I used to play a doctor in real life.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Morning all from Egde impulse:

Hardware Pioneers Max 2022: How to Supercharge Your Edge ML Application​

I like how he says at 27.03 minute "by the way Renesas has already licensed their IP and many others already did" hmmm many others sounds to me like more than just Renesas & MegaChips, oh yeah baby (y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
Got that right...and I used to play a doctor in real life.
I have a niece who is an endo working in remote Australia with indigenous communities specifically trying to treat what can only be described as a diabetes pandemic. Such advances as this could immediately be put to good use.
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

charles2

Regular
I have a niece who is an endo working in remote Australia with indigenous communities specifically trying to treat what can only be described as a diabetes pandemic. Such advances as this could immediately be put to good use.
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I was fortunate enough to be an ophthalmologist and unfortunately dealt with the manifestations of diabetes on a daily basis. Now I live in Mexico where seemingly everyone is 100 lbs overweight and the main beverage is Coca Cola.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

JK200SX

Regular
I was fortunate enough to be an ophthalmologist and unfortunately dealt with the manifestations of diabetes on a daily basis. Now I live in Mexico where seemingly everyone is 100 lbs overweight and the main beverage is Coca Cola.
Mixed with Tequila?
(Does the worm have any carbs?)

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Taproot

Regular
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Beneficial AI
PVDM would be advocating for these types of use cases.
Let's hope it's so.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
That video has put a spring in my step this morning. Couldn’t get the direct link between Akida and know labs but what is certain is we are definitely being used by at least one of the companies that he mentions. The health ring Oura jumped out at me. Great to see a partner so excited and positive about Akida. These are the kind of updates that help me sleep well at night. What the guy says also reminds me that NDAs for BrainChip are serious business. Let’s go BrainChip! We know 2023 is our year.
Totally agree @Slade... "Let’s go BrainChip! We know 2023 is our year." Things are heating up 🔥🔥:cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Go to about 18 minutes. It is interesting to note the issue around heat generation and the FDA approval thresholds.

Yet another advantage of AKIDA technology in the wearable health care market it produces virtually no heat.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Renesas Electronics
Renesas Electronics

We’re excited to welcome @ChrisAllexandre as our new Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, in addition to @VivekBhan as the Co-General Manager of our Automotive Business Unit, alongside @TakeshiKataoka.

Learn more about the unified sales organizational structure we’ve announced to better meet customer needs, including the combination of our Automotive and IoT & Infrastructure Business Units.
1668467247228.png

we could read more at

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom