BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

Been away a bit so not sure if it’s been posted before?

Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

As above

• Fire
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

47DCA02B-3D7E-4646-8B57-7263DFC1F4A5.png

Weird link to the article for some reason
Below

Reactions: 9 users

TopCat

Regular
Bearing this in mind event based vision that does not process vision in frames with gaps but is continuous like human vision (excluding blinks) would make sense.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I’ve been trying to find links with Thales but I’m sure secrecy is an important thing in this sector. This was interesting anyway.

“ARTEMIS offers high performance long range detection and tracking of conventional, asymmetric and emerging threats such as hypersonic missiles. Thanks to its high image rate, it provides superior capabilities against high speed very maneuvering targets. It is fully passive and immune to jammed or cluttered electromagnetic environment. It proves to be a highly valuable complement to naval radars.”

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
I fear the following is the crux of where we are at the moment with Brainchip in its evolution of being used to create solutions to real world problems:
"Neuromorphic Engineers, to deliver on some of these promises and develop practical applications and do so within the next five years."

In Akida, we have a brilliant technology, but the public, and investors, can't yet perceive just how great it is without real products and real solutions to existing problems. Hell, some of the solutions being worked on are to problems that don't even exist. It must be a difficult space to work in, and a difficult arena to convince senior management to invest time, effort, and money in.

We all saw the excitement created by a single Mercedes announcement, the investing world seems to be hanging out looking for some confirmation of the technology. We simply need a couple of more products and announcements about them.

I was of the thinking that NaNose would be just the thing. How cool would it be to be able to detect covid-19 by a breath sample into a hand-held device! There would have been one of these units at the door to pretty much EVERY public access point in the world with condition of entry based on the unit not detecting covid-19. This would have been timely too if it came out with a workable product in the middle of the covid crisis. But I fear they are trying to come to market with a panacea product which is delaying its release. It's starting to look like the car Homer Simpson designed.

I wonder if that is the problem with ALL solutions employing Akida. I suspect initial solutions are come by quite swiftly, but then the developers, noticing the full potential of Akida, have many Eureka moments and realize a plethora of improvements they want to come to market with. It's time a bean counter needs to stick their neck out and real in the developers to come to market with ANYTHING that works. A first version of anything will do! If it includes Akida, we know it will be far superior to anything else out there. Just Do It! View attachment 21967

'First to market' is crucial with new technologies. 'Best product' almost never wins when it jumps into a pond full of inferior products that are already incumbent in the market-place.
Old head 🙂😉

From the AGM:
"As for VHS vs BetaMax….this is a lesson in how the “best” technology sometimes doesn’t win. Sony had the better solution with BetaMax….it was smaller, cheaper, equivalent in quality (if not better) to VHS…and its machines were smaller and easier to manufacture….how did they lose to VHS who would became the world standard? Well, VHS won over all the film production companies by signing exclusive deals. This in essence captured the market. Sony focused on everything except the film production houses.
Moral of the story : There are always multiple angles to tech beyond just the technology….as a board, I expect we will always press and challenge the company on this. One method to address this is to ensure BrainChip is constantly listening to our partners and industry at large . We should never allow ourselves to think we know more than the space we serve." ❤️‍🔥

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/post-155045

It startet with rolling out in 2021 I mean. Then in hardware and IP in 22 - think of timeline. As I think of production cycles...
I'm clear about that. Everyone who thinks that anyone can produce a new product to the world market within one year is naive, as I am about IT. Just my opinion. The board addresses your thoughts precisely and has an agenda.
Just be patient. I am.

___
After I have tinkered this with my phone it is clear to me again that I need and want an Akida empowered phone.
The same commands all the time and the phone doesn't notice or learn anything. Have an 1+ and call this a bug.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Baisyet

Regular
Morning all from Egde impulse:

Hardware Pioneers Max 2022: How to Supercharge Your Edge ML Application​

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
I’ve been trying to find links with Thales but I’m sure secrecy is an important thing in this sector. This was interesting anyway.

“ARTEMIS offers high performance long range detection and tracking of conventional, asymmetric and emerging threats such as hypersonic missiles. Thanks to its high image rate, it provides superior capabilities against high speed very maneuvering targets. It is fully passive and immune to jammed or cluttered electromagnetic environment. It proves to be a highly valuable complement to naval radars.”

Not sure what sort of connection you've been looking for (haven't followed the conversation)
Screenshot_20221115-063747~2.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

TopCat

Regular
Not sure what sort of connection you've been looking for (haven't followed the conversation)
View attachment 21971
Thanks hadn’t seen that before. Previous conversations had been around WSU and hypersonic missiles and tracking them

• Fire

manny100

Regular
Our Patent Portfolio must be worth a mint. Could easily be worth more than the current market cap.
One of our recent patents makes communication unhackable. Relevant in times of OPTUS and MBP.
AI at the Edge by passes the cloud so huge cost savings, higher security and latency.
AKIDA is cutting edge in a new industry waiting for the World to catch up. So revenue take up slow to date.
Any comments as to the possible worth of our patents?

Quiltman

Regular

I’ve just had to skim thru this, talks about BrainChip at around 36 minute mark, and 3 previous examples of working with Edge Impulse partners. Then follows up with 4 implementation examples … products going to market, one for each application shown. Due to confidentiality can’t say which Edge partner was key to which end customers solution, but my very quick interpretation says one of the 4 commercial applications has Akida IP inside. I’m afraid I’ll have to leave it to others to see if I’m barking up the wrong tree, or single out the commercial application with Akida. Good hunting!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

charles2

Regular
I’ve just had to skim thru this, talks about BrainChip at around 36 minute mark, and 3 previous examples of working with Edge Impulse partners. Then follows up with 4 implementation examples … products going to market, one for each application shown. Due to confidentiality can’t say which Edge partner was key to which end customers solution, but my very quick interpretation says one of the 4 commercial applications has Akida IP inside. I’m afraid I’ll have to leave it to others to see if I’m barking up the wrong tree, or single out the commercial application with Akida. Good hunting!
BrainChip comments just past the 25min mark.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Hi @Baisyet
This is a sensational find.

It is a definite MUST WATCH if for no other reason than to hear the presenter describe Brainchip’s AKIDA as SCIENCE FICTION.

Also I think but it is a little unclear because of his use of English that he has disclosed that Brainchip has been adopted by a company called Know Labs for Glucose monitoring in a hand held device.

I would like others to look/listen to this part of the presentation which comes following AKIDA where he speaks about already disclosed Edge Impulse customers.

I have listened on my phone twice and believe this to be the only reasonable conclusion as to the neuromorphic computing company he is referring to being Brainchip. But as I say care is needed because of the way he uses English language.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
have listened on my phone twice and believe this to be the only reasonable conclusion as to the neuromorphic computing company he is referring to being Brainchip

I came to this conclusion also.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.

Talk about Brainchip (and neuromorphic computing) starts at 25min 33sec.

Where the talk gets to Brainchip

He nicely presents the fact that running single models is fine but when you need to run multiple models, doing multiple different things, that is where Akida comes to its own.

Interestingly he confirms some customers who have Akida inside products. He states they have already gone public, so it is not an issue to reveal this. I believe these are Edge Impulse customers, but this is in the section of the presentation where he is talking about neuromorphic computing and Akida.

So "It starts".

I apologize about the resolution it is a screen dump of what the presentation is showing in the background on a screen.

1668460973492.png

1668461098482.png

1668461153110.png

1668461233631.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
All i gathered is Akida is in one of this device.
Screenshot_20221115_084127_Chrome.jpg

Learning

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Dhm

Regular
Hi @Baisyet

It is a definite MUST WATCH if for no other reason than to hear the presenter describe Brainchip’s AKIDA as SCIENCE FICTION.

Also I think but it is a little unclear because of his use of English that he has disclosed that Brainchip has been adopted by a company called Know Labs for Glucose monitoring in a hand held device.

I would like others to look/listen to this part of the presentation which comes following AKIDA where he speaks about already disclosed Edge Impulse customers.

I have listened on my phone twice and believe this to be the only reasonable conclusion as to the neuromorphic computing company he is referring to being Brainchip. But as I say care is needed because of the way he uses English language.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This is where he mentions the four companies, but like you, I wasn't certain that he meant Brainchip inside each of them, but it was presented directly after espousing the virtues of Akida.
Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 8.45.23 am.png

Oops sorry @Learning I see you beat me to it.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

cosors

👀
Hi @Baisyet

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Did I mention that I learned to type English with TSE? It's been a rough few months for me. Your way of phrasing is unique. Maybe it's because you're a lawyer and I'm a mechanical engineer whose thinking is hard to fit through ones sieve,) like vice versa. Nevertheless, I still wonder where you went on holiday, a tough nut for me to crack.
___
@WheresTheMonkey

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom