BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mn2019

Regular
Rocket do not forget in the notes to the report they reference the amounts consist of payments for licence fees, engineering and EAP contracts.
Also do not forget Ford is in North America. As others have mentioned the original agreement was with Renesas USA so most likely payments are made through that Branch of Renesas and of course there is NASA and Vorago to consider.

However there are also 10 or 11 yet to be disclosed EAP's some of which could be in North America and who would have paid their $50,000 to $200,000 EAP sign on fee as well as additional engineering fees.

So all in all we need a famous mathematician to come up with a formula from which to calculate who paid what and with one of the new Quantum super computers something that might take 10,000 years to run all the possibilities could be made clear in about an hour. Till then we will have to wait for more announcements because I don't think we have enough data yet. LOL

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Exactly my thoughts FF. Most of the announce EAP's are in North America so it logically follows that most of the engineering support would be provided (and invoiced) to the customers in North America.

Who cares! This is a 1217% gain over the last 12 months and we are at the bottom of the exponential curve. Next year we could be looking at a 10,000% gain in revenue!

Congrats on the new addition by the way.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

JDelekto

Regular
You might be right, I didn’t see that section…..
I’m not sure where else it would come from, I think the mega chips license is 2 million in the first year?
So that would seem the most obvious but I don’t know.

I believe in their clarification, they noted that the aggregate revenue realized from the MegaChips agreement would be USD $2m over the end of 2021 and up until December 31, 2022, paid in tranches.

They also expect further revenue through support services, licensing, royalties, etc. in addition to the up-front license fee in subsequent financial years. The initial term of the agreement with MegaChips is four (4) years.

Reactions: 9 users

Bobbygant

Regular
Another Red day on the markets?

Reactions: 1 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Anyone else having problems seeing the updated stock results on westpac?

Reactions: 5 users
I

Ilovepie

Can someone explain to me why the stock price falls when an announcement is out ?

I believe in their clarification, they noted that the aggregate revenue realized from the MegaChips agreement would be USD $2m over the end of 2021 and up until December 31, 2022, paid in tranches.

They also expect further revenue through support services, licensing, royalties, etc. in addition to the up-front license fee in subsequent financial years. The initial term of the agreement with MegaChips is four (4) years.
The amount of revenue recognised in FY 21 for license fees is 850k per note 5(a). What’s interesting is the substantial increase in development revenue, there clearly doing at lot of work with customers.

product revenue has increased but maybe not as much as I’d hoped.

Still no “royalty revenue” being disclosed but shouldn’t be far off.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Aretemis

Regular
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

Can someone explain to me why the stock price falls when an announcement is out ?
I’d put money on that you’ll probably find an increase in short activity today.

Reactions: 2 users
I

Ilovepie

Reuben

Founding Member
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

I

Ilovepie

• Haha
I

Ilovepie

Jefwilto

Regular
Reactions: 15 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

Shadow59

Regular
Probably best to look away today😩
It's a little like that today:cry:
So I thought why waste the opportunity and bought some more while the price is so low relatively speaking:)
It may go down further, but for me this is a bargain price I didn't think I'd see again.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
this video surely has an akida look , hopefully :)
This is good stuff. I’m pretty convinced but hesitant because they don’t refer to the AI as SNN.

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

Dang Son

Regular
Searching Reuters articles for reference to the BRN headlines post by HC this morning and I find no mention of the 2 news headlines in a new BRN thread titled Hot News.

I question why HC make a special effort to misrepresent FY losses and also to ridiculously point out that this fledgling company has not decided to pay a dividend to shareholder's.

I also question who is paying all of the down ramping stock bashers that have turned up recently to erode the equity of BRN shareholders by monotonous negative and misconstrued commentary from this band of non holders ?

IMO it has the stench of organized crime that should interest ASIC for forensic investigation .

Motive could be one of two or both but the organizers would be connected to large party's accumulating the stock at the lowest possible price and or have shorted at a higher price and seek to profit by closing the short at the lowest possible share price.

Which every the case , I think stock manipulation becomes a crime when it is proven to be organized, especially when Bot manipulation is so prevalent and traceable if investigated.

Does anyone with knowledge of trading rules have a view on this scenario and could Brainchip have a case against HC for promoting misinformation?

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom