BRN Discussion Ongoing

entretec

Wow, after 30 odd years I've finally come across two others (FF & Dio) who converted the old points to electronic ignition :)
Building the kit that featured in EA magazine was quite easy, as well as finding the Bosch Hall Effect Sensor. Trying to find a suitable rotor/vane was something else - Imagine the kids these days trying to use the yellow pages instead of google!
Did that in late 1920'is

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
@chapman89 it will be, but wouldn't it be great to see our BRN name in between somewhere there. I mean this NDA is just so harsh but understandable right. I wish some solid news coming out of NASA, and few more logo popping up :)
Maybe Thurs/Fri .... New logo announcement.. :) ... fingers crossed 🤞🙏

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

entretec

Bloody thick thumbs - try again.
Did that in 1970'ish. Installed on a Renault 16TS with fab results. On test run conked out on the Horseshoe Bridge in rush hour 1 hour into run.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Kylie11

Thanks Kylie11,

Another coup for the 1000 eyes.
View attachment 1695

Now that's interesting. We have an agreement with Renesas US. So product and development services revenue could, in large part, be related to Renesas US as we are expecting Renesas to start commercializing under the Akida IP licence this year.

So taking a ballpark figure of $500 per hour (impeccably sourced from FF) the $1M equates to about 2000 hours, or 1 year of full time engineering support. That may be spread over 2 or more engineers/customers as it's unlikely that the support engineers would work for a whole year with a single customer.
Thanks Kylie11,

View attachment 1695

Now that's interesting. We have an agreement with Renesas US. So product and development services revenue could, in large part, be related to Renesas US as we are expecting Renesas to start commercializing under the Akida IP licence this year.

So taking a ballpark figure of $500 per hour (impeccably sourced from FF) the $1M equates to about 2000 hours, or 1 year of full time engineering support. That may be spread over 2 or more engineers/customers as it's unlikely that the support engineers would work for a whole year with a single customer.
Thanks so much for your reply! The fun of the rabbit holes and journey with Brainchip - I completely placed Renesas in the Asia segment overlooking the Renesas US agreement so thank you again for putting this out there!

I went straight to the obvious (NASA, Varago) and then proceeded sideways… then back to daydreaming of something even bigger haha! I just couldn’t pinpoint an agreement or anything substantial where actual revenue would spike so much without an obvious answer but the above definitely fits.

Exciting times non the less, whoever and wherever it is from the anticipation will continue to have my mind questioning many things along the journey. 😆

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Considering the whole market today it was probably a good thing the rise in the share price over the last couple days, we’re only 3C away from the close of the day before, it’ll be interesting tomorrow, I just can’t wait for the company to announce a contract with a household name
Hi
$22,397,636 received for 15M shares equates to $1.49 per share!

This will be interesting - now equates to $1.49 a share - talk about a short squeeze.;)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 7 users

Iseki

Regular
Hey everyone! Firstly thanks for always allowing great discussion and information, what a great platform for insight!

I’m a ‘reader’ and have never posted before however after skimming through the annual report I’m interested to see if what I keep thinking about has just a simple answer, and something I may be embarrassed after replies for asking 🤣

Page 64 - Revenue from external customers shows substantial growth in North America (1.3mil) my excited Brainchip mind is pondering on this, should I tell it to calm down!? Excuse the potential amateur question - and if it is in fact just this I promise to go back to my previous ‘reader’ views 🙊
Hey Kylie,

The annual report is business as usual. The 1.3mil was to Renesas USA quite a while ago, we have signed another deal for 2 mil over a few years with Japanese company Megachips but this doesn't appear to have been paid yet. Part of that 2mil is for assistance and support - so we need staff. The only thing they need to watch IMHO is their staffing. Exciting times!

Reactions: 9 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Thanks so much for your reply! The fun of the rabbit holes and journey with Brainchip - I completely placed Renesas in the Asia segment overlooking the Renesas US agreement so thank you again for putting this out there!

I went straight to the obvious (NASA, Varago) and then proceeded sideways… then back to daydreaming of something even bigger haha! I just couldn’t pinpoint an agreement or anything substantial where actual revenue would spike so much without an obvious answer but the above definitely fits.

Exciting times non the less, whoever and wherever it is from the anticipation will continue to have my mind questioning many things along the journey. 😆
Nice pick up Kylie11 .... good to see you on the BRN Bus ...:) enjoy the journey

Reactions: 11 users

Kylie11

Hey Kylie,

The annual report is business as usual. The 1.3mil was to Renesas USA quite a while ago, we have signed another deal for 2 mil over a few years with Japanese company Megachips but this doesn't appear to have been paid yet. Part of that 2mil is for assistance and support - so we need staff. The only thing they need to watch IMHO is their staffing. Exciting times!
Thanks Iskei! Sorry again if it was an obvious question, I find myself trying to keep up however I have to admit Brainchip have way too many puzzle pieces - an exciting dizzy ride for me 🤣 only a year as a holder, hopefully it gets easier in a few more years!

• Haha
Thanks Kylie11,

View attachment 1695

Hi Dio
Don’t forget working with Vorago to understand AKD1000 for hardening and Ford to build AKD1000 into ADAS. Quite a few hours across these two.

Renesas has had its own neuromorphic development team and only licenced two nodes. Engineering requirements possibly low impact.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Proga

Regular

BrainChip Holdings Ltd (24Y.F)​

Frankfurt - Frankfurt Delayed price. Currency in EUR
0.8545+0.0750 (+9.62%)
As of 12:32PM CET. Market open.

Up again. Looks like the tail is wagging the dog. I'm not complaining if it is

Reactions: 15 users

Proga

Regular
I think it might be years before we see any vehicle using Akida for ADAS released. Just the testing would be brutal before it could be released but so would the product development.

Reactions: 2 users

TECH

Regular
Hi All,

I think I'm correct in saying that LDA Capital who settled earlier than expected following on from my first post yesterday evening, they actually paid $1.10 AUD per share, not $1.49 AUD...the wording was possibly a little confusing including the dates announced as 25 Feb then 28 Feb and then settling on the 18th Feb...the full issue of shares was or was supposed to be 20.3 million, that is, 15 million plus 5.30 million....happy to be corrected, maybe I'm the one who's confused :unsure:

Reactions: 3 users

nannapat

Regular
To grow a company one needs to spend huge monies…. (BRN does not ???)

R &D in BRN overheads should be explosive ... it’s not……… (fundamentals the brains are PDVM , ANIL and the rest of the amazing team that has been recruited ) = low overheads.

Share price goes up… share price goes down… share price goes up …. Etc…..

Long term vision, the most amazing company I have ever come across.

nan. xxx

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I was getting my morning coffee and I was reminded by my own brain that Renesas purchased Dialog Semiconductor in 2021, and the acquisition was expected to be completed sometime in late 2021.

Dialog Semiconductor is/was a supplier to Apple, not sure exactly what products but we know that this year according to PVDM and Sean Hehir that Renesas will have market ready products with akida IP inside, will some of these market ready products be inside Apples products late 2022 and/or into 2023? Time will tell.
I was reminded by my own brain! He-he-he! I love it!

• Haha

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
To grow a company one needs to spend huge monies…. (BRN does not ???)

R &D in BRN overheads should be explosive ... it’s not……… (fundamentals the brains are PDVM , ANIL and the rest of the amazing team that has been recruited ) = low overheads.

Share price goes up… share price goes down… share price goes up …. Etc…..

Long term vision, the most amazing company I have ever come across.

nan. xxx
Roger that Nanna!

PS: I tried to find an emoji of a unicorn but this lama will have to do .🦙

B x

• Haha
  • Love

Proga

Regular
Yeah my understanding is that BRN receives a royalty per product they make… so are renesas just making their own chip
The price of the royalty per product is volume based

Reactions: 1 users

sathya

Emerged
Zeeb0t, thanks for setting this place up! I am so glad I found you here, it was not so easy, as I realized late, that everybody was gone at HC, so my special thanks to Violin1 for providing the link!
I am from Germany, a BRN shareholder for 1.5 years and a bit shy with posting. I am very thankful to everyone posting the great comments and articles, and I am very excited, where this whole journey will lead us!

Reactions: 49 users
Link

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Well hello again, I'm back from my holiday a few weeks earlier than planned, why is that ?

I could sense some panic or fear in the air, so I thought now's the time to spread the positive word.

What's changed with regards the technology, absolutely NOTHING, it's being marketed much more aggressively than ever before, headed by our new gun signing.

Geopolitical events, that we all have no control over what-so-ever, markets panic, fear ramps up and the smart money makers stand aside, rubbing their hands together, just waiting to pounce !...it's just a repeating pattern that keeps on repeating.

What's important this week ?...oh yes, that's right, the agreement with LDA Capital closes out on Friday 25 February, I notice that the share price has moved southwards rather aggressively over the last week or so, despite our new CEO presenting, talking up our company, as well he should...so what's going on ?

On that other forum I'd gave my opinion of a share price range of $1.30 to $1.75, which has been mentioned pretty well until the start of this week, I'm thinking that once Friday 25 February has passed, correct me if I'm slightly off here, but we issue shares to the value of 20.3 million AUD to LDA Capital with 5.3 million at 90% VWAP and 15 million at 91.5% VWAP calculated over the respected periods.

The lower the share price the more shares get issued for the same amount of funds that we, Brainchip will receive, not long after this financial instrument was announced did our share price rocket to $2.34, which in my own opinion wasn't justified one bit, despite the fact that my share portfolio started looking rather impressive, I realised many new buyers or fence sitters thought, this is it, Samsung are going to make an announcement (joke), we're heading for $10 bucks overnight !!!!

Without trying to ramble too much in my first post on this great new site, I leave you with this thought, has your view of the technology changed, has your view of Peter, Anil and all our great dedicated staff changed, have you all forgotten the price tag on 31 December 2021 of 0.68c ?

It's all about prospective, being bullied to sell your shares, parties with an agenda trying hard to trigger all your stop losses, no one can ever take away your belief in our company if you've done our research, understand how disruptive this technology is, the led in times etc etc etc...stop worrying, and possibly stop watching so close, take it from someone who knows, it will do your head in, that's the truth...Amen.

Tech (Perth) x
G'day TECH..... great to see you over on tse mate, nice break down on what is currently doing the rounds!.... more to come no doubt!.... chat soon :) Let's all hope for a nice GREEEEN end to the week to steady the ship! ( BUS!! ) :cool:(y)

Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Who’s the customer from North America?

Attachments

• 25396B21-7195-48D9-A53A-C6FCAB5223E5.png
    25396B21-7195-48D9-A53A-C6FCAB5223E5.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom