BRN Discussion Ongoing

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
As Have I!!
Great stuff Zeebot!;)

Reactions: 14 users

Mugen74

Regular
Are any of our international investors from Germany etc here yet? Hope they find this site and get off toxic HC.

Reactions: 16 users

LordFoul

Greetings all, so sick of the last place I created a new name to start being anonymous as these places are. Cheers and thanks

Reactions: 7 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
NO WAY! That piece of Shite! lol. #4
Gods a funny bugger heh, puts the turds @ the top of the pool and then sits back and laughs at us mortal souls. lol.

On a GOOD NOTE #11 is our old mate from Utube , ASX Investor. Should get him on here Zebot.
I spoke with the ASX investor yesterday via Twitter. He's aware of the new forum 😉🔥

Reactions: 29 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Are any of our international investors from Germany etc here yet? Hope they find this site and get off toxic HC.
I posted the link on their Telegram group. Might do it again later

Reactions: 13 users

Mugen74

Regular
Reactions: 12 users

Mugen74

Regular
Im not very tech savvy, buuut I was smart enough to invest in BRN years ago.
AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 18 users

Jiloe

Emerged
Thanks for a wonderful place to meet like minded people without the fear of reading rubbish. I'm only a newbie to the world of shares but fortunately was attracted to BRN four or five months back. Thank you to all who share factual information and I look forward to learning much more.

Reactions: 21 users

edski

Emerged
Hello all. edski here from the HC pages and live in the states. I'm new to BRN and missed my chance in at .60, but I'm making up for it. I own BRN thru the ASX, BCHPY, and BRCHF OTC. (Don't ask....it's a long story) I am familiar with a couple of youz guyz from other investments, but VERY GLAD to try out this thread. I promise to keep the peace!

Reactions: 28 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hello all. edski here from the HC pages and live in the states. I'm new to BRN and missed my chance in at .60, but I'm making up for it. I own BRN thru the ASX, BCHPY, and BRCHF OTC. (Don't ask....it's a long story) I am familiar with a couple of youz guyz from other investments, but VERY GLAD to try out this thread. I promise to keep the peace!
Nice one edski
Looks like you can buy BRN when you're ready for cheaper fees with the DTC facility attached now.
Please don't forget to share any news/stories that you come across in the states.

Reactions: 20 users

Damo4

Regular
Hey everyone.
Nice to meet those who are active here already and hello again to those from HC.

Also thanks @wilzy123 for the suggestion, look forward to some clear skies

Edit: Thanks @zeeb0t for setting it up too, sorry didn't know until after I posted

Last edited:
Reactions: 24 users

Jimmy17

Regular
Thanks for the new forum. Hopefully a refreshing new change. Long term holder, not much of a contributor!

Reactions: 15 users

M_C

Founding Member
Adam Sandler is that you? Lol @Pappagallo
Screenshot_20220204-065516_hotcrapper.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users
Hi everybody!

Reactions: 19 users

Toni1

Emerged
Thanks for this new thread z, so happy to be out of that prejudiced hotcrapper bs

BaconLover

Founding Member
TMH has had more comments in their thread in the last 6 hours, than the last 10 years combined :sneaky:

Also, worthy of noting that TMH has NO shorts. Literally ZERO shares of TMH has been shorted. Is it because there is no liquidity or is it because they're all mates with benefits?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users
Hi fellow chippers.

Love the forum!

I have morphed from HC. New name for more anonymity. My holdings put me in the fortunate top 400, BRN will possibly make me a billionaire one day and my HC name possibly gave away my ID to some friends.
New name but kept HC avatar.

Akida - the unfair advantage 😁

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

BourkeyBoy

Emerged
Loving the new forum, thanks heaps Z

Reactions: 12 users

Damo4

Regular
TMH has had more comments in their thread in the last 6 hours, than the last 10 years combined :sneaky:

Also, worthy of noting that TMH has NO shorts. Literally ZERO shares of TMH has been shorted. Is it because there is no liquidity or is it because they're all mates with benefits?
Feeling cute, might short SMH.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Taco77

Morning Guy's,
Let's see what today brings?

Well done @zeeb0t on the initiative and time to start this forum.

Tried hard to leave HC because of the BS but funnily enough as good as most of the relevant information was I actually started to miss (The Great) personalities on there and found myself trawling through looking for them.

Have a great day either way guy's.

Top Bottom