Deleted member 118

It was my last post but it just couldn’t resist

191 members

1643893343646.gif

• Wow
Reactions: 17 users

Colorado23

Regular
Appreciate the effort Zee. Let the good times roll, without the numpties.

Reactions: 10 users
Hi everyone
Still coming to grips with how this will work but thought I would post the response I received from the CFO of Brainchip to the question what does the DTC achievement actually mean to Brainchip and its shareholders as my first contribution:

This one was something we put a ton of work into months ago and then Covid killed the DTC! Our application sat there literally for months which was very upsetting and disappointing considering the amount of work and the cost that went into it. But finally it has happened.

There are a few websites that actually explain it all very well but if I were to put it into simple terms, I would explain it as follows:

When our shares are traded on the OTCQX, the settling and clearing process is happening on the ASX because we had no access to the automated, electronic, clearinghouse system in the US. Because of this, the number of firms/institutions that could access our shares was very limited and the transaction fees were very expensive. Many of these firms can only deal in the securities of DTC members.
By joining DTC and having the ability to settle and clear locally in USD, and by having a local US based transfer agent (or registry as it’s called there), and without the need to settle and clear on the ASX (CHESS), all DTC member firms and institutions now have easy access to our shares. Previously, if you were to purchase the BRCHF shares, you would likely see an additional fee of up to $55 (USD) tacked on to the cost of your trade to cover the costs of administering these trades. That is no longer the case.

I tested it today and noted that the fee to trade was $6.95/trade. With the increase in the number of eligible firms having access to our shares combined with a dramatic decline in transaction fees, we should see increased demand for the shares. It’s all aimed at increasing our exposure in the US. The more places our name pops up, the better!

Last but not least, DTC eligibility is a requirement of all the major exchanges in the US. If the company were to pursue a duel listing at some point in the future, this would be another step in the right direction although the ADR is the perfect instrument for that already.

This was posted over on HC as well but as I am moderated whenever I post anything direct from the company on the basis it is unsubstantiated even though it comes with confirmation that the company is happy for me to post it is presented as my idea of what the reply would be and I invite posters to check how accurate my idea is directly with the company.

I think I will retain my sign off that everything is just my anonymous opinion and so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 84 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone
Still coming to grips with how this will work but thought I would post the response I received from the CFO of Brainchip to the question what does the DTC achievement actually mean to Brainchip and its shareholders as my first contribution:

This one was something we put a ton of work into months ago and then Covid killed the DTC! Our application sat there literally for months which was very upsetting and disappointing considering the amount of work and the cost that went into it. But finally it has happened.

There are a few websites that actually explain it all very well but if I were to put it into simple terms, I would explain it as follows:

When our shares are traded on the OTCQX, the settling and clearing process is happening on the ASX because we had no access to the automated, electronic, clearinghouse system in the US. Because of this, the number of firms/institutions that could access our shares was very limited and the transaction fees were very expensive. Many of these firms can only deal in the securities of DTC members.
By joining DTC and having the ability to settle and clear locally in USD, and by having a local US based transfer agent (or registry as it’s called there), and without the need to settle and clear on the ASX (CHESS), all DTC member firms and institutions now have easy access to our shares. Previously, if you were to purchase the BRCHF shares, you would likely see an additional fee of up to $55 (USD) tacked on to the cost of your trade to cover the costs of administering these trades. That is no longer the case.

I tested it today and noted that the fee to trade was $6.95/trade. With the increase in the number of eligible firms having access to our shares combined with a dramatic decline in transaction fees, we should see increased demand for the shares. It’s all aimed at increasing our exposure in the US. The more places our name pops up, the better!

Last but not least, DTC eligibility is a requirement of all the major exchanges in the US. If the company were to pursue a duel listing at some point in the future, this would be another step in the right direction although the ADR is the perfect instrument for that already.

This was posted over on HC as well but as I am moderated whenever I post anything direct from the company on the basis it is unsubstantiated even though it comes with confirmation that the company is happy for me to post it is presented as my idea of what the reply would be and I invite posters to check how accurate my idea is directly with the company.

I think I will retain my sign off that everything is just my anonymous opinion and so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks and welcome @Fact Finder

That all makes sense to me and anyone can also verify the claims by Googling what it is and the implications! A shame the company worked so hard to achieve it a while back, but better late than never.

• Wow
Reactions: 19 users

JoMo68

Regular
Thank you Z, a sense of calm has suddenly come over me. Looking forward to some great discussions, without the crap.

Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hi everyone

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hey mate I’ve not had the chance to tell you how much I enjoy reading your posts since I was banned, but here goes

Attachments

• 1643894397529.gif
    1643894397529.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 63
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Well I bought these plates last September and picked them up when we hit $1 now waiting for my Merc EQXX to put them on :cool:

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Lots of great information was shared on BRN HC threads so I will keep an eye and bring across things such as the following:

AI‑Based Air Quality Sensors for Embedded Systems​

On-Demand Webinar​

High awareness of the health effects of air quality, especially with the latest news on its positive health effects against the COVID‑19 virus, has increased interest and demand for topics such as ‘air environment.' Technology industries are reacting to such demands with new products that measure the actual air quality, indoors and outdoors, activate and control the ventilation of appliances, such as HVAC or kitchen hoods, or simply alert the user.

In this webinar, we provide you with insights and how
%7B1ea97753-c4ba-4c69-afc2-3a9f8b8998d1%7D_headshot_Uwe-Guenther.jpg
‑to's of “good air” based on different standards, plus Renesas solutions based on AI‑algorithms. The webinar will also show a live demo for typical air‑quality applications.
Presented by:
Uwe Guenther

Senior Director Sensor Solutions
Renesas Electronics

Uwe Guenther received his degree in Electronic Engineering from the University of Erlangen-Nuernberg. His past experience includes medical and mobile sensing with MEMS and optical-based technologies. Before receiving his role over Renesas' Emerging-Market Sensor Solutions Unit, Uwe was responsible for IDT's (now Renesas) worldwide activities in the field of mobile sensing, targeting environmental sensing solutions for the wearable and smartphone markets.

Register for instant access:​

Reactions: 31 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hi everyone

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

thanks FF.

May be as you said, you could just say this is your opinion and not coming from the company. And may be give website reference such as https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/dtc.asp

Don't think HC can refute this.

Reactions: 8 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Lots of great information was shared on BRN HC threads so I will keep an eye and bring across things such as the following:

AI‑Based Air Quality Sensors for Embedded Systems​

On-Demand Webinar​

High awareness of the health effects of air quality, especially with the latest news on its positive health effects against the COVID‑19 virus, has increased interest and demand for topics such as ‘air environment.' Technology industries are reacting to such demands with new products that measure the actual air quality, indoors and outdoors, activate and control the ventilation of appliances, such as HVAC or kitchen hoods, or simply alert the user.

In this webinar, we provide you with insights and how
%7B1ea97753-c4ba-4c69-afc2-3a9f8b8998d1%7D_headshot_Uwe-Guenther.jpg
‑to's of “good air” based on different standards, plus Renesas solutions based on AI‑algorithms. The webinar will also show a live demo for typical air‑quality applications.
Presented by:
Uwe Guenther

Senior Director Sensor Solutions
Renesas Electronics

Uwe Guenther received his degree in Electronic Engineering from the University of Erlangen-Nuernberg. His past experience includes medical and mobile sensing with MEMS and optical-based technologies. Before receiving his role over Renesas' Emerging-Market Sensor Solutions Unit, Uwe was responsible for IDT's (now Renesas) worldwide activities in the field of mobile sensing, targeting environmental sensing solutions for the wearable and smartphone markets.

Register for instant access:​

Great to see you here FF (y):)

Reactions: 12 users
Hey mate I’ve not had the chance to tell you how much I enjoy reading your posts since I was banned, but here goes
Very funny but I loved there movies as well.

Yak52

Regular
If you ever wanted a list that describes how twisted the ASX is. This is it! @Yak52 look who's at No.5 😂

NO WAY! That piece of Shite! lol. #4
Gods a funny bugger heh, puts the turds @ the top of the pool and then sits back and laughs at us mortal souls. lol.

On a GOOD NOTE #11 is our old mate from Utube , ASX Investor. Should get him on here Zebot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 users

Brubaker

Regular
So just one little note - I’m sure the dopes will make their appearance at some point. If you see a troll, report their post, and I have something special in store for them ;)
Brilliant.....Zeebot

BOB Bank of Brainchip
NO WAY! That piece of Shite! lol. #4
Gods a funny bugger heh, puts the turds @ the top of the pool and then sits back and laughs at us mortal souls. lol.

On a GOD NOTE #11 is our mate ole from Utube , ASX Investor. Should get him on here Zebot.
His presentations are awesome .. love watching his enthusiasm and always smiling :):)(y)

Reactions: 10 users
Hi Z
I chucked HC in early last year because it was clear for some time the platform was no longer fit for purpose. Mind you that doesn't mean I could afford to turn a blind eye on all the brilliant research being done by the leading lights.

Anyway thank you for this wonderful new forum.
My only complaint is it's long overdue. 🤟
Hi Cyber
Glad to see you here. HC served a worthwhile purpose and proved that you can bring together a large community on line and create the 1,000 eyes for the benefit of all. It did run too long and midway through last year @uiux suggested to me off line something like this but my failing heart was a cause of what I might describe as a significant lack of motivation for new projects. With a functioning heart and renewed energy it is perfect timing for me.

What I hope here is that we can exclude completely the conflict model and have frank discussions without any fear that the slightest negative comment will be seized upon by those with hidden agendas. Zeebot stated on HC not long ago that he had 20 years experience and a plan so at some stage I would like to hear more about how he sees this all working to ensure it remains on track.

The reality now for Brainchip investors is that they have confirmed that this is the one that lays golden eggs and it needs to be protected and cared for and if a feather is out of place then cause it to be gently smoothed back to where it should be with intelligent communications with the company.

My bedtime so I can keep up the exercise regime.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 50 users

Hittman

Regular
Thanks Z for the forum. BRN holder in for the long haul. Looking forward to more sensible posts than the trite posts infecting the BRN threads.

I am Hittman from HC. Looking to retire in a couple of years and BRN is a part of that plan.

Reactions: 14 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
You are a true gentleman FF. Like others I also extend my sincere thanks for all that you do and look forward to toasting our continued success in person over a good single malt one day.

Reactions: 18 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Reactions: 11 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Hey all Perth crew let’s hope this doesn’t fill of crap

Reactions: 5 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Hi everyone

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF, Thanks mate - here anything relevant doesnt get moderated.....

Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom