Reactions: 36 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

What's another word for this WANCA - James Mickleboro​

1668069267043.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
To me, he is either honestly doing this to meet his taxation obligation or desperately dumping his holding to avoid future losses. People, 80K, for a chairman of a 1B+ listed company, i don't have to be educated to make a guess, but it's up to every shareholder to decide
He does not own the company so his personal financial circumstances are unaffected by whether Brainchip is a one or a hundred billion company.

He could go to my accountant and follow his most excellent advice on tax planning and as a result like me he could hold very, very little cash in his own name.

As a result of following my accountants advice if I had an $80,000 personal tax liability I would have to ask my wife to pay. Never my preferred option nor hers.😂

If I took it from my private company I would have to pay tax so would need to pull more than 80 to net 80.

If I borrowed the 80 the interest would not be tax deductible as money borrowed to pay tax cannot be made deductible.

If I pulled it from super that would mean selling shares.

If I sold real estate that would trigger capital gains events.

In view of how my financial affairs are arranged I would do what he has done as it makes the most sense personally and look to move the remaining shares into our trust.

Perhaps you could expand upon your experience in this area and why you are so certain.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Just think about this!

And their market cap is $6.5 billion dollars.

@SERA2g you are a legend and Motley Fool are uneducated fools but a $30 share price for BRN is misleading and unrealistic imo. That would give us a $50 billion dollar market cap. 😬.

SERA2g

Founding Member

@SERA2g you are a legend and Motley Fool are uneducated fools but a $30 share price for BRN is misleading and unrealistic imo. That would give us a $50 billion dollar market cap. 😬.
Howdy

Don’t take the $30 as gospel.

I was using colour to illustrate my point.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Howdy

Don't get me wrong, $30 would make me happy but I'm out at $10. Whether it takes 2 years or 10 years.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Howdy

An accountant using colour. I don’t believe you I think you really meant $30.00. Wow were all gunna be rich. Yippee.🤡🤡🤡😂🤣😂🤡

• Love
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Don't get me wrong, $30 would make me happy but I'm out at $10. Whether it takes 2 years or 10 years.
Always good to have a plan!

My suggestion would be to hang on to a few shares.

If all goes well and you manage to sell your BRN at $10 you would presumedly be pretty fond of BRN and everything that the team would have achieved by that stage.

Always owning a few shares, even if only a small parcel, would make rooting for further achievements all the more sweeter.

I couldn’t imagine completely selling out of Brainchip given the little community we have here. Owning shares keeps me engaged with it all.

I’d rather continue to hold a few and enjoy seeing the success from the inside rather than sell everything and watch the story continuing to unfold from the outside.

Cortical column as an example, how long will that take. Who knows, years I’d imagine. I still want to hold a few shares when/if they can pull it off so I’m around for the success it would bring.

That’s just me though.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
An accountant using colour. I don’t believe you I think you really meant $30.00. Wow were all gunna be rich. Yippee.🤡🤡🤡😂🤣😂🤡
And you can talk?
Bloody lawyers…. 😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

If all goes well and you manage to sell your BRN at $10 you would presumedly be pretty fond of BRN and everything that the team would have achieved by that stage.

Always owning a few shares, even if only a small parcel, would make rooting for further achievements all the more sweeter.

I couldn’t imagine completely selling out of Brainchip given the little community we have here. Owning shares keeps me engaged with it all.

I’d rather continue to hold a few and enjoy seeing the success from the inside rather than sell everything and watch the story continuing to unfold from the outside.

Cortical column as an example, how long will that take. Who knows, years I’d imagine. I still want to hold a few shares when/if they can pull it off so I’m around for the success it would bring.

That’s just me though.
I am with you on this I will never loose interest in this technology adventure we are all on it is such a much more interesting way to ward off dementia than crosswords and sudoku. 😎

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Unfortunately, we will almost certainly be dropped out of the 200 in the next rebalance.
It did not make one shred of difference when we were admitted into it

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Pappagallo

Regular
I want to keep these ramblings for the next 2-3 years and resend them to MF. I used to get upset by them and worry. Now I just smile and consider the repetitive nature of the comments and go about my day.

Life360 is bordering on being profitable?! Well gosh darn it I’m impressed!!

Also wrt NASA we’ve had plenty of company reps including Anil and Rob confirm that we are still working with them and their logo remains front and centre on our home page right next to a bunch of other big names that weren’t even mentioned in the article. Funny that!

Clearly the assertion that the collaboration with NASA ended almost two years ago, which has been made a couple of times now by this Fool, is nothing but an outright lie.

I think as a general rule any article that blatantly omits both the IP licensing with Renesas/MegaChips and the Mercedes news deserve nothing more than a modest head-shaking pity chuckle before going straight into the bin.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining

That’s just me though.
When are you buying me that beer?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Don’t you love me anymore. When we first met you never spoke like this.😞😞😞😞🤡

*hands you my 4th burner phone* - we can chat and make up via dis

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Well 10 times Microsoft at present it’s 1698 billion
So I âm thinking 50 billion is peanuts
I am in for mỏ than just a peanut
16980 billion might be better
Not sure what the share price will be then
Lol 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

That’s just me though.
Absolutely SPOT ON mate 🤜🤛

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
That could be his new nickname "The Pigeon" Ha :ROFLMAO:Ha Ha Ha Ha
How appropriate, as annoying as fuck and shits on everything
That’s so good 😂😂😂😝