BRN Discussion Ongoing

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/a...access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a39ff4

What do we make of this? Certainly a justified reason.Only 125k shares out of a whole lot more.
Hi again @Dhm

I am glad you asked this question as I was just discussing this privately with @stan9614.

It is VERY important to remember what has gone before in Annual Reports and presentations to shareholders and for newer shareholders to go back and read these documents.

Brainchip advised shareholders that to be commercially successful they needed to employ the best people.

Brainchip advised shareholders that it did not have the cash to offer attractive salaries to entice the best people so it could only get the best people by offering a salary made up of cash and shares.

So todays announcement of the sale of 125,000 shares to pay tax is as significant as your employer paying you your salary and handing you a payslip on which all the deductions are noted one of which being the tax paid out of the companies cash reserves to the Australian Taxation Office on your behalf.

In other words in my opinion as these shares are part of his agreed salary the sale of 125,000 to pay tax on his salary is a non event and of no significance whatsoever.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Foxdog

Regular
I want to keep these ramblings for the next 2-3 years and resend them to MF. I used to get upset by them and worry. Now I just smile and consider the repetitive nature of the comments and go about my day.

Wow that's scathing of BRN and without the benefit of the research here it would create some serious doubts in my mind - particularly while wallowing in a sea of red. No wonder the average punter is running for the exits.
It's funny tho isn't it - the peanut reporting gleefully uses the highest ever price compared to today's price as an example if how much money you would have lost if you bought into BRN..... at the highest price. But he then says he's been following BRN for years. Does this not then mean he's actually missed out on a huge 10X or better return had he bought way back then. Had he told his subscribers to purchase at 5c I'm sure they'd all be pretty damn happy. The Motley F'wits convolute the dialogue to suit their own purposes. I'm sick of hearing them say we don't stand a chance because the behemoth companies spend more on R&D. They site lack of news is directly related to lack of progress without a single mention of NDA's - this is poor and manipulative information. Unfortunately, despite all of the holes, the MF's theory will hold water, albeit dirty, until revenue outpaces expenses. We need that revenue to shut these people up.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Wow that's scathing of BRN and without the benefit of the research here it would create some serious doubts in my mind - particularly while wallowing in a sea of red. No wonder the average punter is running for the exits.
It's funny tho isn't it - the peanut reporting gleefully uses the highest ever price compared to today's price as an example if how much money you would have lost if you bought into BRN..... at the highest price. But he then says he's been following BRN for years. Does this not then mean he's actually missed out on a huge 10X or better return had he bought way back then. Had he told his subscribers to purchase at 5c I'm sure they'd all be pretty damn happy. The Motley F'wits convolute the dialogue to suit their own purposes. I'm sick of hearing them say we don't stand a chance because the behemoth companies spend more on R&D. They site lack of news is directly related to lack of progress without a single mention of NDA's - this is poor and manipulative information. Unfortunately, despite all of the holes, the MF's theory will hold water, albeit dirty, until revenue outpaces expenses. We need that revenue to shut these people up.
Hi @Foxdog

I love your post and agree with it right up until you suggest that income outpacing expense will shut up MF types.

They do not care for the truthful balanced reporting of properly researched FACTS.

Once income is outpacing expense they will make a U turn and head up the ramp onto the PE ratio highway stating that after years and years of trying to become a commercially successful technology company their PE is “X” and shareholders dreams of promised dividends have been dashed.

They have agenda’s that are not served by the truth and never will be.

If their statements align with the truth or known facts it is but a coincidence.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Foxdog

Regular
Yes you're probably right, they'll be bleating about something else when revenue kicks in. I long for the day when we can make MF eat humble pie 🥧

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
You'll never shut these fools up.
Even if they fell into a convenient black hole another group of hyena's would spring up to take their place.
Their business model works, regardless of the morality of the situation.
As PT apparently said........... "There's one born every minute" 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
The other thing to note is that the company he proposes would be a better investment than Brainchip is down over 50% from its high price this year. Also he holds the company he proposes as do others in MF. Well knock me down with a feather duster!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

Still not used my super yet, hoping for .55

• Haha

wilzy123

Founding Member
In other words in my opinion as these shares are part of his agreed salary the sale of 125,000 to pay tax on his salary is a non event and of no significance whatsoever.
To be honest... I preferred my response better.

• Haha
  • Love
Everyone is entitled to an opinion and when that opinion is expressed they are entitled to have pointed out to them that which is not correct.

"Not saying for example, par or wbt is better long term, but i haven't reduced those. The difference is that in each case they are making progress against a schedule."

The clear implication of this statement by you is that Brainchip are not making progress against a schedule. This is untrue.

The CEO Sean Hehir issued a schedule through to the May, 2023 AGM and invited shareholders to judge him against that schedule at that time.

The ingredients of this schedule were set out by him and included warnings that income would be lumpy. There were many facets to that schedule but those which stick out to me as I type this response are as follows.

That it was too early for the company to issue guidance regarding future earnings but that it was expected by him that the growth in income would start to exceed the growth in expenses during first half 2023 and that as a result the Board had agreed with him that it would then revisit the question of giving earnings guidance.

The CEO Sean Hehir also stated they would look to adding another quality appointment to the Board which has recently occurred.

That they were close to completing their program for how the company would function with great importance given to the building of ecosystems and as we know the appointment of a new Vice President of Sales allowed the appointment of Rob Telson to the role of Vice President of Ecosystems and Partnerships to keep faith with this commitment.

Further the CEO Sean Hehir stated they were aiming to have staff numbers at about 100 by end of 2022 and this should be about the number needed into the medium to longer term. As we know the recruiting process of additional sales and engineering staff is ongoing in accordance with this plan.

We know that at the AGM it was advised by the CEO Sean Hehir that the Perth Research Centre would be considered the company's North Star and that Peter van der Made had free reign to focus on research and developing new technology and leave it to Sales and Marketing how to monetize this so that Brainchip led by Peter van der Made can continue to expand on its current technology lead.

We know also that Brainchip had a target to accelerate the filing of its patent protection and that this has as the CEO Sean Hehir stated been progressing at pace with 27 applications filed since the AGM.

As part of this process accelerating the release of the AKIDA 2.0 by years end with the probability of producing reference chips based on this IP early part of 2023.

The CEO Sean Hehir also confirmed at the AGM that shareholders could expect to see two patents granted over the coming months and once again this in fact occurred and was announced.

We know that partnerships have been achieved and advised to shareholders with one of great significance being Prophesee.

We also know that Brainchip has been working successfully with Edge Impulse to implement the Meta TF into its development platform as part of the plan laid out by the CEO Sean Hehir and that as of very recently Edge Impulse and Brainchip have been jointly aggressively presenting AKIDA technology to the market and Edge Impulses network of over 55,000 engineers. We also know that there has been a significant increase in direct down loads of Meta TF and AKIDA models on PyPi.

So while you have for your own reasons styled Brainchip as not making progress against a schedule you are either misinformed or being deliberately untruthful to prove a point because you are upset with another poster or for other unknown reasons.

I also note that you feel entitled to dictate to the Brainchip when it needs to achieve certain landmarks and that your timetable does not accord with the one set out by the CEO Sean Hehir. I am not sure what to make of this but as you like myself are a completely anonymous poster on social media who has no known credentials to make such assertions and impose such timetables I will go with the Brainchip timetable as presented to shareholders at the 2022 AGM.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Don't bowl short to FactFinder! 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Still not used my super yet, hoping for .55

I'm lurking down around there too.
Am overweight in BRN and belly fat, but if the bastardo's go to all that trouble will be happy to slip on a girdle. 🤣

Unknown.jpeg

• Haha

wilzy123

Founding Member
Don't bowl short to FactFinder! 😛

Reminds me of a time during my extensive career as a park cricketer, I at one stage did used to bowl (briefly), before I honed my true calling as a wicket keeper. I bowled leggy's. And there was one match I bowled a dude with a half tracker (it literally bounced twice before it hit the stumps). He was probably a WANCA.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Dhm

Regular
Apropos of absolutely nothing, and to cheer me up 😟 I thought I would share a couple of useless facts.

If you type askew in the google search engine the results page will be slightly askew.

The diameter of the moon is 600km less wide than the width of Australia. Disclosure: I heard these on ABC radio today.

Please now resume normal transmission.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
S

Straw

Hi @Foxdog

I love your post and agree with it right up until you suggest that income outpacing expense will shut up MF types.

They do not care for the truthful balanced reporting of properly researched FACTS.

Once income is outpacing expense they will make a U turn and head up the ramp onto the PE ratio highway stating that after years and years of trying to become a commercially successful technology company their PE is “X” and shareholders dreams of promised dividends have been dashed.

If their statements align with the truth or known facts it is but a coincidence.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Exactly.
The MF business model. Be as manipulative as possible.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hey - just a tip - you can actually get the URL for said tweet by hitting share/send and then "copy URL"... then you can just paste that URL into your post here and it will natively place the tweet into your post (i.e. the actual tweet instead of just a screenshot of it). The upshot is that it is then more likely to be engaged with. (y)
I love it when you talk tech. It makes me feel the same way I do when I hear someone speaking French and I don’t understand that either. 😎😂🤣😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

sleepymonk

Regular

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/a...access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a39ff4

What do we make of this? Certainly a justified reason.Only 125k shares out of a whole lot more.
To me, he is either honestly doing this to meet his taxation obligation or desperately dumping his holding to avoid future losses. People, 80K, for a chairman of a 1B+ listed company, i don't have to be educated to make a guess, but it's up to every shareholder to decide

Reactions: 2 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Hi @Foxdog

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes, and when Brainchip is $30 a share with annual revenue in the billions MF will highly recommend Brainchip.
They'll also say that they told their readers to buy when the price was $3 and so if you listened to them you would have made 10x.

But alas, "Brainchip is our 6th favourite stock. If you'd like to find out about our top 5 you can subscribe to MF".

It's actually a fucking joke that they're allowed to do this.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Foxdog

Regular
Yes, and when Brainchip is $30 a share with annual revenue in the billions MF will highly recommend Brainchip.
They'll also say that they told their readers to buy when the price was $3 and so if you listened to them you would have made 10x.

But alas, "Brainchip is our 6th favourite stock. If you'd like to find out about our top 5 you can subscribe to MF".

It's actually a fucking joke that they're allowed to do this.
$30.......pleeeeeeeeease.........soon, yeah?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I love it when you talk tech. It makes me feel the same way I do when I hear someone speaking French and I don’t understand that either. 😎😂🤣😂🤡
Jus turn da poota off n on again br0

• Haha
Top Bottom