Reactions: 4 users

Bobbygant

Regular
We have an announcement?
32ACE484-A174-440C-8A52-7BCB5BDA0528.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Hi FF,
I believe this is another reporter who may need a link to the BRN website.

When covid is in the rear view mirror I expect the so called tech reporters can attend trade shows and understand just how far advanced we are.

A quick search into Mr Charles Q Choi will alieve any frustration.

Be careful of the rabbit holes, don't wanna loose you down there.

Edge compute.
I think some reporters are intentionally obnoxious. I sent a link to TechCrunch and explained how Brainchip was a new upcoming company in the AI industry, exactly the kind of thing they should be writing about and got 0 back from them.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

sleepymonk

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
announcements released

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

It'sMeSNG

Appendix 4E just released

Screenshot_20220223-191028~2.png

Reactions: 15 users

Mn2019

Regular
Annual Report for last year has just been dropped.

1217% increase in revenue from the previous year.

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Annual report just released as well

Reactions: 6 users

Goldphish

Emerged
So, I was wondering when the next MAP release came out whether it would have an auto generated thread here. Something for the crew to work on ;)

Reactions: 1 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
So, I was wondering when the next MAP release came out whether it would have an auto generated thread here. Something for the crew to work on ;)

It will. It's 20 minute delayed because ASX want to charge $25k to have it realtime. It will create in approx 1 minute.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Zedjack33

Regular
E8D01457-FFEB-4377-A1B7-B1CEEF1BB6FC.png
Don’t forget this one ladies and gentlemen

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

JK200SX

Regular
I remember converting a car to electronic ignition because of Mr. Lucas and being tired of pushing. LOL FF
Wow, after 30 odd years I've finally come across two others (FF & Dio) who converted the old points to electronic ignition :)
Building the kit that featured in EA magazine was quite easy, as well as finding the Bosch Hall Effect Sensor. Trying to find a suitable rotor/vane was something else - Imagine the kids these days trying to use the yellow pages instead of google!

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Goldphish

Emerged
It will. It's 20 minute delayed because ASX want to charge $25k to have it realtime. It will create in approx 1 minute.
I see, good job zeeb0t.

Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Lucas - prince of darkness. It may have taken more than 50 years to learn why, but now I understand. I had a second-hand Hillman and so did a couple of my cobbers. Minx's as early as 1953 through to mid-60's models. We spent more time pushing them home from the pub or the drive-in than driving them. The ignition system in mine was particularly reliable...to failure. Their history of failure was the cause of, otherwise unnecessary, romantic break-ups. The social history of a rural town in Western Victoria may have been vastly different without Hillmans.

Thank you Dodgy Knees for your vast knowledge. Strangely, I feel better now, simply for knowing. Lucas prince of darkness...pfft.
I had a little Alfetta for a couple of years and certainly loved her but my God, the electrics were simply diabolical. Wound up just bypassing everything as it failed until the rust killed her, but she sure was fun to drive. :)

Reactions: 6 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
"on 18th Feb 2022 the capital call notice was settled resulting in the company receiving A$22,397,636.00"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220223-201252.png
    Screenshot_20220223-201252.png
    602.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
The following are my standouts from the Annual Report:

From Chairpersons address to shareholders:

***Most significantly, it was the year that
BrainChip
evolved from an R&D company
into a company that supplies breakthrough edge AI technology
to markets like automotive, transportation, aerospace, healthcare, and industrial IoT.

From the financial report:

1. On 18 February 2022, the capital call notice was settled resulting in the Company receiving A$22,397,636.

2. Cash on hand $US19,367,069 = $AU 26,667,040.22

My calculation adding 1. and 2. above:

Total cash on hand approximately $AU49,064,676.20

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA in 2022

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 88 users

Milo

Hi Milo, did Stan post them in this thread? Just to save me searching in the wrong place, cheers.
No mate there is a separate thread for broker data created by Stan.

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom