BRN Discussion Ongoing

I think as a non economist and a technophobe that the fear of ‘Recession’ has been elevated to a level similar to the fear of witches in the Dark Ages. It has become ridiculous.

We have had in Australia in the past forty years a number of ‘technical recessions’ and ordinary Australians only knew because the Government told us after it had happened.

I am not saying a recession is a good thing but in the press it has been elevated to the level of a “Depression” which is just wrong.

“Depression” v “Recession” simple definition:

“An economic depression is a period of sustained, long-term downturn in economic activity in one or more economies. It is a more severe economic downturn than a recession, which is a slowdown in economic activity over the course of a normal business cycle.”

The Governor of the Australian Reserve Bank has stated more than once exactly what @dippY22 ‘s Mr. Gundlach has said - interest rates will start to be trend down next year.

Both the US and Australia have close to full employment so those in employment are likely to maintain that employment or find other employment until interest rates ease and probably if needed find a second or third job to carry them through.

When mortgage interest rates climbed to 17% here it was not easy but in our case I added working as a night stacker at Woolworths and Off siding on a Grace Bros furniture delivery truck to supplement my police wages to ride over the bump.

In a “Depression” there are no jobs and no solutions.

A long term retail investor has nothing to fear but overreacting to what is simply a slowdown in economic activity over the course of a normal business cycle.

My opinion only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi Fact Finder,

The full employment in the US is contradictory to their other "employment" statistics about labour participation rate, that is the lowest since the start of the statistics in the start of the 80's. This means that we now have the lowest amount of people doing work as far back as recorded, so this should be sort of an indicator that we have to go deeper.

The new way of reporting unemployment since the start of the 90's is not really what most think it is, it´s designed to slope off because the time is a part of the criteria whether you are unemployed or not. So most media report the U3 number and you are not a part of U3 if you haven´t made an application in the last four weeks. Some report the U6 number that is currently 6,7%, but the U6 doesn´t count people who haven't applied for job for more than a year..

Further US employment statistics doesn´t say anything about people being part time employed or having a living wage. Being "employed" doesn´t mean that you can really get by. I think the average salary is high in the US, but about half can´t pay USD 500 to an unforeseen expense.

Also take a look at the top 10 or top 20 most indebted countries in the world (debt to GDP) and you´ll find that about half are "western" countries. This is going to be an issue when interest goes up and treasuries starts to roll over to the new higher interest rates.

We have the believers in MMT, that says that we can just print money forever and that´s probably true, especially in this digital age. They did it in the Weimar republic they did it in Zimbabwe and they did it in many other places, but it never went about in an orderly fashion. So, expect some volatility in the market.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Edge Impulse don't own a table cloth.
Well there you go. Everytime you sign up to Brainchip, you get a free well ironed table cloth. Edge Impulse among others will therefore be forever grateful 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Aretemis

Regular
"...Milo (died 48 BC) was a Roman political agitator. The son of Gaius Papius Celsus, he was adopted by his maternal grandfather, Titus Annius Luscus. In 52 BC, he was prosecuted for the murder of Publius Clodius Pulcher and exiled from Rome. He was unsuccessfully defended by his friend, Marcus Tullius Cicero, in the speech Pro Milone."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus_Annius_Milo

Milo also led a mob to control the streets. A tragic character.
It didn’t end well for Cicero either

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Aretemis

Regular
"...Milo (died 48 BC) was a Roman political agitator. The son of Gaius Papius Celsus, he was adopted by his maternal grandfather, Titus Annius Luscus. In 52 BC, he was prosecuted for the murder of Publius Clodius Pulcher and exiled from Rome. He was unsuccessfully defended by his friend, Marcus Tullius Cicero, in the speech Pro Milone."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus_Annius_Milo

Milo also led a mob to control the streets. A tragic character.
It didn’t end well for Cicero either

Hi All
Yesterday I put as a matter of logic and reasoned analysis that there was an NDA in place with Mercedes Benz largely on terms dictated by Mercedes Benz.

This seemed to me the only possible explanation however there was not universal acceptance of this so rather than continue I emailed the company and have received the following reply from the Chief Financial Officer Mr. Ken Scarince:

“Hi Fact Finder

We do indeed have a very restrictive NDA in place with Mercedes. Obviously the market is aware that we have provided them with the Akida technology since they announced it, however we are not permitted to comment on it at all. So you are correct!

It is OK to share our acknowledgement of the existence of the NDA.

Ken”

I do not expect that everyone will acknowledge the legitimacy of this so if so inclined an email to Tony Dawe will provide the additional assurance you require.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
@Fact Finder

Nice work & thanks for confirming.

Great the CFO took the time to clarify as I would have expected our IR Mgr would have just done it.

Given you and I were the ones primarily discussing, a tag so I didn't miss the confirmation would have been appreciated.

Thankfully, had 5 mins and was slimming through threads and saw it.

Personally, still a bit disappointed that when it first arose, the company apparently only gave vague comments of, we can't discuss it, rather than just be clear and confirm the NDA existence.

This topic would then not have even arisen.

With no formal announcement as yet of a LOI, MOU, Contract or similar with MB I guess we wait till that day it's released to mkt to confirm when proceeding.

Cheers

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
That's interesting. The last paragraph states "Mr Schäfer said the introduction of stricter ‘Euro 7’ emissions laws in Europe will also see Mercedes-Benz significantly reduce the number of engines on offer across its line-up this decade."It will be followed by a global engine that we will develop 100 percent ourselves and industrialise together with Geely,” he said."In order to play at the absolute top in future topics such as infotainment, in autonomous driving, in artificial intelligence or in the topic of chips, we have to concentrate. The future certainly doesn't lie in ten different powertrains."

2023 Mercedes-Benz E-Class the last model developed for petrol and diesel engines only – report​

Due in 2023, the new-generation Mercedes-Benz E-Class will be the last model to be based on a platform built for traditional engines only – and not electric power – according to a German report.

Ben Zachariah
Ben Zachariah
13:2501 November 2022
CommentIcon 2comments
ShareIcon
1share

2023 Mercedes-Benz E-Class the last model developed for petrol and diesel engines only – report

The 2023 Mercedes E-Class will reportedly be the final vehicle from the German luxury car giant based on a platform solely designed to accommodate petrol and diesel engines – and not offer the option of electric power.
In an interview with industry publication Automobilwoche, Mercedes-Benz development chief Markus Schäfer said the forthcoming E-Class is the last model developed purely for internal-combustion (petrol and diesel) engines – and not electric power.
"As things stand today, the E-Class and its derivatives will be the last Mercedes-Benz model to be created on a pure internal combustion engine platform," Mr Schäfer said in the translated interview.

It's therefore suggested all future models after the new E-Class will sit on platforms designed for electric and petrol, diesel or hybrid propulsion – before Mercedes-Benz discontinues petrol and diesel engines in certain countries from 2030.
While Mercedes-Benz has not announced a date to stop offering petrol and diesel models entirely, as a general rule, passenger vehicle platforms from the company typically work on a life cycle of approximately seven or eight years, taking the new E-Class to the end of the decade.
The current C-Class and S-Class are based on the same underpinnings as the next-generation E-Class, but are expected to be replaced with new models before 2030.

MORE: 2023 Mercedes-Benz E-Class first spy photos
2023 Mercedes-Benz E-Class the last model developed for petrol and diesel engines only – report

Mercedes-Benz detailed its transition to an all-electric future in July 2021, “where market conditions allow”.
It’s thought the caveat was added to allow sales of petrol and diesel models to continue in regions where emissions regulations lag – such as Australia.

Mr Schäfer said the introduction of stricter ‘Euro 7’ emissions laws in Europe will also see Mercedes-Benz significantly reduce the number of engines on offer across its line-up this decade.
"It will be followed by a global engine that we will develop 100 percent ourselves and industrialise together with Geely,” he said.
"In order to play at the absolute top in future topics such as infotainment, in autonomous driving, in artificial intelligence or in the topic of chips, we have to concentrate. The future certainly doesn't lie in ten different powertrains."

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Hi Fact Finder,

The full employment in the US is contradictory to their other "employment" statistics about labour participation rate, that is the lowest since the start of the statistics in the start of the 80's. This means that we now have the lowest amount of people doing work as far back as recorded, so this should be sort of an indicator that we have to go deeper.

The new way of reporting unemployment since the start of the 90's is not really what most think it is, it´s designed to slope off because the time is a part of the criteria whether you are unemployed or not. So most media report the U3 number and you are not a part of U3 if you haven´t made an application in the last four weeks. Some report the U6 number that is currently 6,7%, but the U6 doesn´t count people who haven't applied for job for more than a year..

Further US employment statistics doesn´t say anything about people being part time employed or having a living wage. Being "employed" doesn´t mean that you can really get by. I think the average salary is high in the US, but about half can´t pay USD 500 to an unforeseen expense.

Also take a look at the top 10 or top 20 most indebted countries in the world (debt to GDP) and you´ll find that about half are "western" countries. This is going to be an issue when interest goes up and treasuries starts to roll over to the new higher interest rates.

We have the believers in MMT, that says that we can just print money forever and that´s probably true, especially in this digital age. They did it in the Weimar republic they did it in Zimbabwe and they did it in many other places, but it never went about in an orderly fashion. So, expect some volatility in the market.
While I understand the point you make and do not argue there will be volatility in a harsh economic rationalist world the uncounted as I will call them most likely do not have mortgages that have not long since been defaulted. If it was otherwise they had been very good savers as they have been able to keep making payments on their mortgages for more than a year while unemployed.

Secondly these uncounted are also unlikely to be counted amongst the consumers that drive the US economy and who line up outside the Apple stores across American with the sole intention of buying the latest iPhone. They are largely unimportant to the economy. Their only importance is political.

The point I am making is that from an economic rationalist point of view this group of forgotten uncounted are likely irrelevant to the recovery of the US economy. They had nothing and still have nothing.

To compare Zimbabwe with the USA is to deny the fundamental wealth disparity by way of natural and human resources that differentiate these countries.

When I was a child I used to watch a show called Gilligan's Island. It was an implausible plot about a shipwrecked group of people on an island. However there was amongst the group a married couple the Howells. On one occasion for some reason the Great Depression came up and I think it was the Professor who spoke about it first. Anyway Luvvie as she was called was vague on the Great Depression and her husband Thorsten Howell the Third said "You remember it Luvvie when things were so bad we became simple millionaires." or words to this effect.

The thing is we cannot compare a country with the huge, almost unbelievable stored wealth of the USA across all categories animal, mineral and human with just about any other country in the world. The USA is the Howell's. It is so wealthy and powerful because of its innate advantages that it drops back but does not collapse. It was always going to be what it became.

Russia is a prime example of a country which does not have such natural advantages and its grip on financial stability is as strong as a thread of rotting cotton. In very early times the one advantage Russia had was the climate which defeated invading land armies but in modern warfare this is now just of historical interest and its savage climate is a huge millstone.

The USA can make huge mistakes and in the end come out smelling like a rose.

My opinion only as I live in the lucky country, the economic miracle that is Australia where free government funded rose coloured glasses are available to all citizens.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

jk6199

Regular
Bots are out working early today.

If not much to sell, then not much for shorters to buy perhaps.

Dear me :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
While I understand the point you make and do not argue there will be volatility in a harsh economic rationalist world the uncounted as I will call them most likely do not have mortgages that have not long since been defaulted. If it was otherwise they had been very good savers as they have been able to keep making payments on their mortgages for more than a year while unemployed.

Secondly these uncounted are also unlikely to be counted amongst the consumers that drive the US economy and who line up outside the Apple stores across American with the sole intention of buying the latest iPhone. They are largely unimportant to the economy. Their only importance is political.

The point I am making is that from an economic rationalist point of view this group of forgotten uncounted are likely irrelevant to the recovery of the US economy. They had nothing and still have nothing.

To compare Zimbabwe with the USA is to deny the fundamental wealth disparity by way of natural and human resources that differentiate these countries.

When I was a child I used to watch a show called Gilligan's Island. It was an implausible plot about a shipwrecked group of people on an island. However there was amongst the group a married couple the Howells. On one occasion for some reason the Great Depression came up and I think it was the Professor who spoke about it first. Anyway Luvvie as she was called was vague on the Great Depression and her husband Thorsten Howell the Third said "You remember it Luvvie when things were so bad we became simple millionaires." or words to this effect.

The thing is we cannot compare a country with the huge, almost unbelievable stored wealth of the USA across all categories animal, mineral and human with just about any other country in the world. The USA is the Howell's. It is so wealthy and powerful because of its innate advantages that it drops back but does not collapse. It was always going to be what it became.

Russia is a prime example of a country which does not have such natural advantages and its grip on financial stability is as strong as a thread of rotting cotton. In very early times the one advantage Russia had was the climate which defeated invading land armies but in modern warfare this is now just of historical interest and its savage climate is a huge millstone.

My opinion only as I live in the lucky country, the economic miracle that is Australia where free government funded rose coloured glasses are available to all citizens.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Didn’t know centrelink was another name for rose coloured glass might be rose coloured crack glass. Only kidding and that statement is true. US is filthy rich and as much as they try and sell the idea of being in financial hard times, the US is wealthy enough to pass by. It was also funny seeing a reddit post recently at how angry the US conservatives were at Saudi Arabia for selling inflated Oil to them, this post was in regards to Saudi stating Iran might be trying to attack them. However, everyone posted about oil and that Saudi deserves to get attacked. Fundamentally, everything is getting more expensive due to inflation so why would Saudi selling Oil at a higher price be of concern for the US when in turn they are selling more expensive everyday items to their own people at a higher inflated price, who do the poeple blame for that, China? Saudi?Iran? They need a mirror

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Happy as Larry to get some more at 64c

pretty-good-larry-david-1-giphy.gif

• Love
  • Haha
@Fact Finder

Nice work & thanks for confirming.

Great the CFO took the time to clarify as I would have expected our IR Mgr would have just done it.

Given you and I were the ones primarily discussing, a tag so I didn't miss the confirmation would have been appreciated.

Thankfully, had 5 mins and was slimming through threads and saw it.

Personally, still a bit disappointed that when it first arose, the company apparently only gave vague comments of, we can't discuss it, rather than just be clear and confirm the NDA existence.

This topic would then not have even arisen.

With no formal announcement as yet of a LOI, MOU, Contract or similar with MB I guess we wait till that day it's released to mkt to confirm when proceeding.

Cheers
Well as I said this topic had been discussed at length at the time and I had no doubt about the situation so I do not agree with your view that this was a failing on the part of the company.

I am surprised that if it has been troubling you for so long, it being now about 10 months, you had not raised it with Tony Dawe as an Investor Relations issue or asked a question either in person or via the video link at the AGM. Interestingly this question was not raised by anyone else at the AGM so it does appear not to be a matter of widespread concern.

But as you say it is now resolved to your satisfaction which is very pleasing to me that I have been able to help. I do apologise for not tagging you specifically as it just did not occur to me as something I needed to do but I will make a note for my future reference.

I should add I also believe that Mercedes Benz is probably one of the undisclosed EAP customers.

Again this is just based upon logical analysis of known facts. To be clear it is as you like to call it supposition on my part:

1. Mercedes Benz have said they are working with the Brainchip Ai Experts (ie not with a third party company such as MegaChips.)
2. Working directly with Brainchip Ai experts is what occurs when a company becomes an EAP customer.
3. They first sign an agreed Non Disclosure Agreement - which we know definitely did occur.
4. They pay a fee which is immaterial to the commercial viability of Brainchip - there has been know announcement so this adds weight.
5. Brainchip supplies AKIDA IP and its expert Ai Engineers - this has definitely occurred because Mercedes Benz confirmed it.
6. The money paid being immaterial it does not require an ASX announcement - there has been no announcement.
7. Brainchip has said there are 8 to 10 undisclosed EAP customers who they continue to work with and in presentations they continue to work with Mercedes Benz and list them as a company which trusts Brainchip.

Of course we will have to wait until a commercial relationship is finally completed as you referenced in your reciting of the ASX rules before the company makes an announcement but all the indications are that this is likely now just a formality.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Dhm

Regular
Reactions: 8 users

MrNick

Regular
Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 10.44.19 am.png

Well as I said this topic had been discussed at length at the time and I had no doubt about the situation so I do not agree with your view that this was a failing on the part of the company.

I am surprised that if it has been troubling you for so long, it being now about 10 months, you had not raised it with Tony Dawe as an Investor Relations issue or asked a question either in person or via the video link at the AGM. Interestingly this question was not raised by anyone else at the AGM so it does appear not to be a matter of widespread concern.

But as you say it is now resolved to your satisfaction which is very pleasing to me that I have been able to help. I do apologise for not tagging you specifically as it just did not occur to me as something I needed to do but I will make a note for my future reference.

I should add I also believe that Mercedes Benz is probably one of the undisclosed EAP customers.

Again this is just based upon logical analysis of known facts. To be clear it is as you like to call it supposition on my part:

1. Mercedes Benz have said they are working with the Brainchip Ai Experts (ie not with a third party company such as MegaChips.)
2. Working directly with Brainchip Ai experts is what occurs when a company becomes an EAP customer.
3. They first sign an agreed Non Disclosure Agreement - which we know definitely did occur.
4. They pay a fee which is immaterial to the commercial viability of Brainchip - there has been know announcement so this adds weight.
5. Brainchip supplies AKIDA IP and its expert Ai Engineers - this has definitely occurred because Mercedes Benz confirmed it.
6. The money paid being immaterial it does not require an ASX announcement - there has been no announcement.
7. Brainchip has said there are 8 to 10 undisclosed EAP customers who they continue to work with and in presentations they continue to work with Mercedes Benz and list them as a company which trusts Brainchip.

Of course we will have to wait until a commercial relationship is finally completed as you referenced in your reciting of the ASX rules before the company makes an announcement but all the indications are that this is likely now just a formality.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
All good and tagging not something had to do, I just thought you may have so I was aware of the outcome that's all.

As for troubling me for so long....it actually hasn't.

As you point out it wasn't raised so yes, maybe others did not concern themselves with it and accepted on face value there was one in place as is each individuals right.

This actually only came about when I merely posted I didn't think there was an NDA and was questioned on it. No more no less.

As for failing to communicate the position clearly, we'll agree to disagree on that one.

You as an individual may have had no doubt, which is your right, but that doesn't extend to whether others or the mkt don't, whether raised or not, and the company needs to cater to the wider mkt.

As I said, this topic would not have arisen again if clarity provided in the first place and appreciate your effort to have put to bed.

Now we wait as you say so I'll just sit back to read now.

Thanks

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I didn´t compare the US to those countries, I´m just saying that to cover interest with printed money never ended well and never will.

The US unemployment statistics doesn´t really tell us a lot, the sloping off happens all the time. It would fall if nobody new got a job or got unemployed, but just by the fact that people gave up searching for job.

The housing debt in the US is also different from 2008 and the low interest rate is mostly locked in now, so people will not have to leave their houses to the same degree, because of higher interest rates. This however doesn´t mean that the housing market will not crash, because higher interest will make buyers dry up. The average housing price is about half a million USD in the US, each 1% extra interest would be 5000 USD extra a year, so it would be harder for buyers.

As for the resources, clearly the countries differ in the resources they have. And sure, the US has a lot of human resources, but as far as I remember, China won the most math oplympiades, both teams possibly being able to communicate in Chinese:

And half of the americans can´t read an 8th grade book according to Washington Post:

The US isn´t what it used to be. Paul Kennedy wrote an excelent book "The Rise and Fall of Great Powers", empires are never forever and the US is acting exactly like a falling empire as described by Paul Kennedy.

• Love
All good and tagging not something had to do, I just thought you may have so I was aware of the outcome that's all.

As for troubling me for so long....it actually hasn't.

As you point out it wasn't raised so yes, maybe others did not concern themselves with it and accepted on face value there was one in place as is each individuals right.

This actually only came about when I merely posted I didn't think there was an NDA and was questioned on it. No more no less.

As for failing to communicate the position clearly, we'll agree to disagree on that one.

You as an individual may have had no doubt, which is your right, but that doesn't extend to whether others or the mkt don't, whether raised or not, and the company needs to cater to the wider mkt.

As I said, this topic would not have arisen again if clarity provided in the first place and appreciate your effort to have put to bed.

Now we wait as you say so I'll just sit back to read now.

Thanks
I apologise I placed too much weight on your original post:

My take is once Akida is used in Mercedes, the rest of the makers will follow..
Would still really love some clarity at some point on that relationship and how / where we fit given no NDA.”

A ‘think’ and a ‘given’ are for me two very different things.

If it had been a ‘given’ then the fundamental trust which the company has built with me would have been rocked to the core.

If there was absolutely no NDA in place with Mercedes Benz and Brainchip could freely talk about it with retail shareholders but just chose not to while institutional investors and shorts were and are running wild that would be such a huge breach of faith I would be out faster than the proverbial rocket.

As it transpired it was just a ‘think.’
Luckily I believe in my own research and analysis.

I have to in future remember this is social media and not place too much belief or weight on what others say and how they say it even established posters such as yourself who chart and understand the markets and how sentiment can be influenced. 😇

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I didn´t compare the US to those countries, I´m just saying that to cover interest with printed money never ended well and never will.

The US unemployment statistics doesn´t really tell us a lot, the sloping off happens all the time. It would fall if nobody new got a job or got unemployed, but just by the fact that people gave up searching for job.

The housing debt in the US is also different from 2008 and the low interest rate is mostly locked in now, so people will not have to leave their houses to the same degree, because of higher interest rates. This however doesn´t mean that the housing market will not crash, because higher interest will make buyers dry up. The average housing price is about half a million USD in the US, each 1% extra interest would be 5000 USD extra a year, so it would be harder for buyers.

As for the resources, clearly the countries differ in the resources they have. And sure, the US has a lot of human resources, but as far as I remember, China won the most math oplympiades, both teams possibly being able to communicate in Chinese:

And half of the americans can´t read an 8th grade book according to Washington Post:

The US isn´t what it used to be. Paul Kennedy wrote an excelent book "The Rise and Fall of Great Powers", empires are never forever and the US is acting exactly like a falling empire as described by Paul Kennedy.
Again I don’t disagree but one Peter van der Made invented AKIDA.

One Elon Musk built his empire.

Neither were hamstrung by the fact that Aboriginal children in remote communities are deaf and cannot do algebra or half the US cannot read an 8th grade text book.

We are mixing social inequality and economic rationalism together and of course they don’t mix like oil and water.

As long as the poor can be controlled the haves will continue to drive the wealthy economies like the US and Australia.

As for China it is becoming increasingly obvious that absent the rest of the wealthy around the world as a market to drive its economic miracle it may be over before it even starts.

China’s growth was not driven by the poor in the slums of the USA. They were not buying their products it was the wealthy Americans.

Wealth in pure economic rationalist terms is where all things that are good arise.

Can it go on forever obviously not but there is a lot of flesh still on the carcass before the empire ends.

But tomorrow Puto might push the nuclear button and all bets will be off.

The thing is the least likely to survive such an event will be those already most disadvantaged.

Being poor and disadvantaged has absolutely nothing going for it.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
I apologise I placed too much weight on your original post:

Would still really love some clarity at some point on that relationship and how / where we fit given no NDA.”

A ‘think’ and a ‘given’ are for me two very different things.

If it had been a ‘given’ then the fundamental trust which the company has built with me would have been rocked to the core.

If there was absolutely no NDA in place with Mercedes Benz and Brainchip could freely talk about it with retail shareholders but just chose not to while institutional investors and shorts were and are running wild that would be such a huge breach of faith I would be out faster than the proverbial rocket.

As it transpired it was just a ‘think.’
Luckily I believe in my own research and analysis.

I have to in future remember this is social media and not place too much belief or weight on what others say and how they say it even established posters such as yourself who chart and understand the markets and how sentiment can be influenced. 😇

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
No apologies necessary but thank you just the same.

Is merely context and interpretation of the sentence / words intent which I'm sure being a retired lawyer will be a skillset still ingrained after many years hard graft building that skill.

Onus is on the writer of course to ensure the message has clarity of meaning and intent and if my post was misleading at all then apologies to all and sundry who took that way.

I suppose though, no less than my expectation of clarity from the company.

As for market sentiment, whilst it would be nice, it's unlikely I have that kind of power or importance to influence it one way or another and would personally expect not from a single word or sentence :)

All sorted now thanks for your explanation and I'll leave it there.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

Is merely context and interpretation of the sentence / words intent which I'm sure being a retired lawyer will be a skillset still ingrained after many years hard graft building that skill.

Onus is on the writer of course to ensure the message has clarity of meaning and intent and if my post was misleading at all then apologies to all and sundry who took that way.

As for market sentiment, whilst it would be nice, it's unlikely I have that kind of power or importance to influence it one way or another and would personally expect not from a single word or sentence :)

I just want to add some of my valuable insight to this conversation.

GO BRAINCHIP!!!! WOOHOO!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Probably not the whole market but maybe me.😂🤣😂😎

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom