BRN Discussion Ongoing

Baneino

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

cosors

👀
Following has nothing to do with us, but it is my symbol for a new age that is coming, and we are following it very closely. After a very long time I bought myself a handheld gaming device again - a S. Deck. The thing is an efficient heater 🔥 but I ❤️‍🔥 it anyway. I keep wondering why it gets so warm for what it has to do. Of course this is also due to not optimised software, some games are 100-200Gb and I wonder why for such a game.

Every time it gets hot I think of Akida. A contradiction and exactly not. I think the age of slaying a computational problem with more computational power is over and we are at the zenith of that development and have the best view in our direction. Even though gaming may have nothing to do with neuromorphic computing at first. But Nintendo may soon prove me wrong.

___
I'm leaving out the Bitcoin craze.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

OEM Strategies for Autonomous Driving: 2022 Update​

Report Summary:​

In this update, Strategy Analytics will explore all the new autonomous driving strategies that automakers, Tier 1s and joint ventures have announced as well as the roadmap and penetration of autonomous vehicles until the end of this decade.

Table of Contents

1. Executive Summary
    1. Autonomous Driving Carmaker Announcement and System Penetration
    2. China's Robotaxi Pricing - Strategy Analytics Observations
  2. Global OEMs
    1. BMW Group
      1. BMW's Current State of Driving Systems
      2. BMW Roadmap for Autonomous Driving Passenger Vehicles
    2. Faraday Future
      1. Faraday Future's Autonomous Driving Strategy
      2. Faraday Future FF 91 Starts Production in 2024
    3. Ford Motor Company
      1. Ford BlueCruise
      2. Ford's Strategic Decision to Shift Capital Spending
    4. Fisker Inc
      1. Fisker Intelligent Pilot
    5. General Motors
      1. General Motors Family of ADAS and Autonomous Driving Technology
      2. General Motors and Cruise Autonomous Driving Activities
    6. Honda
      1. Honda SENSING Elite
      2. Honda's 2030 Vision and Automated Driving Timelines
      3. Honda's Partnerships for Autonomous Driving and Mobility Services
    7. Hyundai Motor Group
      1. Connected Car Operating System - ccOS
      2. Motional and Uber Partnership on Robotaxis
    8. Jaguar Land Rover a Tata Motors Company
      1. Jaguar Land Rover Partnership with NVIDIA for Autonomous Driving
      2. Jaguar Land Rover Operating System - JLR OS
    9. Mercedes-Benz Group AG previously Daimler AG
      1. Mercedes-Benz DRIVE PILOT SAE Level 3 System
      2. Pricing of the DRIVE PILOT
      3. Mercedes-Benz Operating System - MB.OS
      4. Mercedes-Benz Acquires Stake of Luminar Technologies
    10. Nissan
      1. Nissan 2030 Vision
    11. Stellantis N.V.
      1. Stellantis Strategy and Roadmap for Mobility Technologies
    12. Tesla
      1. Tesla Family of Vehicles Current Sensor Stack
      2. Tesla - Samsung Multi-Billion Camera Deal
      3. Tesla's FSD Hardware 4.0 Expectations
      4. Analyst Comment on Tesla Removing Sensors for Autopilot
    13. Toyota Motor Corporation
      1. Toyota's Woven Planet Restructure
      2. Toyota's Operating System for Automated Driving
    14. VinFast
      1. VinFast's Autonomous Driving Roadmap
      2. VinFast's Other Partnerships for Autonomous Driving
    15. Volkswagen
      1. Volkswagen's Project Trinity in Collaboration with Qualcomm
      2. Volkswagen, CARIAD, Horizon Robotics Joint Venture
    16. Volvo Cars
      1. Volvo Ride Pilot
  3. Chinese OEM Activities
    1. BYD
      1. BYD DiPilot
    2. Changan Automobile
      1. Avatr Technology
    3. Chery Automobile
      1. Chery Automobile Autonomous Driving Activities and Partnerships
    4. FAW (First Auto Works)
      1. FAW's Autonomous Driving Activities and Partnerships
    5. Li Auto
      1. Li Auto's Products
      2. Li Auto's Company Strategy and Future Plan
      3. L9 with its Smart Driving System "AD Max"
    6. SAIC Motor
      1. SAIC's Autonomous Driving Activities and Partnerships
    7. Geely Auto
      1. Geely's Autonomous Driving Road Map and Strategy
      2. Geely Holding Group Satellite Constellation
      3. Group Lotus
      4. Zeekr Vehicles are Transitioning from Mobileye's SuperVision to NVIDIA DRIVE Thor
      5. JiDU
    8. Great Wall Motors (GWM)
      1. Great Wall Motors Semiconductor Company
      2. Great Wall Motors partnership with Qualcomm
    9. NIO
      1. NIO's NAD (NIO Autonomous Driving) Platform is Evolving
      2. NIO's Autonomous Driving Pipeline
      3. Analyst Thoughts on NIO's Strategy
    10. Xpeng
      1. Xpeng's Autonomous Driving Strategy at Tech Day 2022
  4. Analyst Contacts
    1. Other Contacts:

For more information about our services please contact us or email support@strategyanalytics.com

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

TECH

Regular
If you are interested in the current share price in Germany, you can always check the following link:

Best regards from Germany

Welcome aboard. We all send our regards from Perth!

Your investment in our company will be rewarded in time I'm sure, spread the word, Spiking Neural Networks are the immediate future, Peter van der Made and his long-time business partner Anil Mankar are the two brilliant minds combined who are developing a technology that will help all people on Earth, not just the wealthy but the poor as well, it's a great young company, whose future is huge if all the stars align.

I believe a positive change is coming for the better of all.

God bless Brainchip.

Tech x

• Love
Reactions: 27 users

cosors

👀
If you are interested in the current share price in Germany, you can always check the following link:

Best regards from Germany
Behold a Westphalian .)
For the others, simple but very clear page is Onvista. It shows all the exchanges here the volume, spread and more (see "Alle Kurse"). No advertising I have already mentioned it several times because our Australian friends usually only know Frankfurt.
https://www.onvista.de/aktien/handelsplaetze/BRAINCHIP-HOLDINGS-Aktie-AU000000BRN8

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

cosors

👀
Just as well. I was about to blame SHAREMAN or MILO:LOL:
Wasn't Shareman the one who was worried about his mother's way that the Federal Office for Security here clearly advised against using Kaspersky products? Don't know the characters over there. I have to stop posting. I am becoming cynical.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
The RTX 4090s are literally catching on fire, higher R&D budget my a$$, these GPUs literally cost more than some people’s rent in Sydney for the month

@Izzzzzzzzzzy

I don‘t know how you haven’t been blocked by @zeeb0t yet, since this site was created so we could escape offensive and insulting cretins like you.

Ram.png

PS: I guess I'm expecting a collective response here. I mean, it's not cool, is it?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Behold a Westphalian .)
For the others, simple but very clear page is Onvista. It shows all the exchanges here the volume, spread and more (see "Alle Kurse"). No advertising I have already mentioned it several times because our Australian friends usually only know Frankfurt.
https://www.onvista.de/aktien/handelsplaetze/BRAINCHIP-HOLDINGS-Aktie-AU000000BRN8
I always follow the course on Wall Street, there you can also choose different trading platforms. I prefer Tradegate

Reactions: 4 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
what do you think about IBM? Do we have a chance to be there?

Edge Impulse
Edge Impulse

IBM Research recently unveiled the new Artificial Intelligence Unit, a complete system-on-chip designed to run deep learning models for just about any enterprise application.
1667397327955.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
@Izzzzzzzzzzy

I don‘t know how you haven’t been blocked by @zeeb0t yet, since this site was created so we could escape offensive and insulting cretins like you.

View attachment 21071
I have deleted my picture that was perhaps obscene in the story today.
As far as your thing is concerned I can't say anything because I didn't saw it then. But I can very well say that our admin might need support. We had/have serious problems with a rotten egg in our graphite group, much more serious than here. We don't know what else we can do. Some are reading along here now. We even considered writing a joint letter to him because our joint multiple hints did nothing. We even started a chat group about our trolling matter. I even considered contacting founders of TSE for advice. As I said, with us it was many times more intense - real trolling. Here it is perhaps more the wrong words or, as with me, a false antique image.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you many times over for your tireless work. And fortunately you don't let anyone tell you how to work. Thank you for standing firm!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
great homepage from mobileye:
1667404530964.png

We’re proud to be driving the autonomous vehicle evolution to change driving as we know it. Join us on our journey.

Driving the autonomous
vehicle evolution

Leading the evolution from
assisted to autonomous driving

From a variety of ADAS solutions to a self-driving system for autonomous public
transport or goods delivery, all the way to consumer AVs

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Screenshot_20221103-044951_Twitter.jpg

20221103_044957.jpg

Edge Impulse and Brainchip are bros with benefits.

Also I want one of them USBs 😑

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
ARM:

Who's heard of the phrase "innovate or die"? 🙋

Join Rene Haas and Tony Fadell tomorrow at #WebSummit where the pair will discuss the importance of small changes to make a big difference and their experiences building #onArm.

Drawing on their insight as leaders of world-changing tech innovation and Tony's best-selling book, BUILD: An Unorthodox Guide to Making Things Worth Making, this is a session you don't want to miss. Join us in Lisbon or catch the live stream: https://bit.ly/3NwQrWw
1667412974129.png

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
SiFive’s new #RISCV processors address the growing market demand for high-performance, power-efficient, and compact solutions for wearables, smart home, industrial automation, and AR/VR. Learn more about how our P670 and P470 are designed for the most demanding compute workloads: www.sifive.com/press
1667413282578.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Hi All
Yesterday I put as a matter of logic and reasoned analysis that there was an NDA in place with Mercedes Benz largely on terms dictated by Mercedes Benz.

This seemed to me the only possible explanation however there was not universal acceptance of this so rather than continue I emailed the company and have received the following reply from the Chief Financial Officer Mr. Ken Scarince:

“Hi Fact Finder

We do indeed have a very restrictive NDA in place with Mercedes. Obviously the market is aware that we have provided them with the Akida technology since they announced it, however we are not permitted to comment on it at all. So you are correct!

It is OK to share our acknowledgement of the existence of the NDA.

Ken”

I do not expect that everyone will acknowledge the legitimacy of this so if so inclined an email to Tony Dawe will provide the additional assurance you require.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 137 users
View attachment 21077
View attachment 21078

Edge Impulse and Brainchip are bros with benefits.

Also I want one of them USBs 😑
Move over @wilzy123 how dare you take credit - sorry guys -
Thanks @BaconLover

The three things I have picked up:

1. The table cloth needs a couple of creases ironed out;

2. The draped look is not fitting of a high tech company and should be shortened at the front;

and, wait for it

3. Remember some months ago a fellow poster asked Edge Impulse whether they were using AKIDA in FOMO and it was denied well the full reveal is now in play with the admission that Joshua Buck from Edge Impulse is demonstrating the FOMO and image classification on AKIDA.

I think all three are huge and price significant however some might think 3. is the most important. 😂🤣😂🤣😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 79 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom