Reactions: 29 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Reactions: 7 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
“Sydney – November 1, 2022 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY),
the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power
neuromorphic AI IP, announces the appointment of Duy-Loan Le to its Board of Directors, as a non-executive director.

Mrs. Le has a remarkable professional history, both technologically and in executive
management, having retired from Texas Instruments as a Senior Fellow after 35 years.

While at TI, she led TI’s multi-billion-dollar memory and DSP product lines with joint
venture partners in five countries and three continents.

She currently serves on the
boards of Wolfspeed, National Instruments, Ballard Power Systems, and Atomera.

Mrs. Le is also recognized for her philanthropic contributions worldwide and has received Congressional Special Recognition.

“Duy-Loan’s phenomenal depth as a technologist, executive, and board member in the semiconductor industry are assets we will leverage with her as an active BrainChip board member,” said BrainChip board chair, Antonio J. Viana.

“Her deep technical acumen, shrewd financial focus, and strategic ecosystem influence will support and catalyse our commercial growth.”

“We are at a point of transition in the semiconductor industry as edge computing has pushed for new, more efficient techniques and hardware,” said Duy-Loan Le.

“BrainChip has a differentiated and commercially viable IP product that can transform edge computing at-large. I’m excited about and committed to my role as a board director.”

BrainChip’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor IP, Akida, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping AI/ML local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency and improves system performance”

On the face of this announcement this is a stunning appointment.

Onward and upward.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 81 users

SiDEvans

Regular
Impressive hire. Not the sort of individual to get on board a sinking ship. Hope all the knuckleheads who catastrophised the recent 4C wake up and realise that things are still on track.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Slade

Top 20
I don’t think the new director is a permanent appointment. It looks like she is just a loan.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
i thought we "didn"t need China" ............😅
Duy-Loan T. Le (born 1962, Vietnam) is an engineer and the first woman and Asian elected as a Texas Instruments Senior Fellow.
Board member of: Mona Foundation; Science ...
Notable work: 24 patents and co-designing

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Apparently all Asian people are Chinese, unsure 🫤
i thought we "didn"t need China" ............😅
If that's the case, I don't tolerate comments like that and would hope the comment is retracted and expect better from @mrgds in the future.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Perhaps we need to explain Brainchip to ASX customers in the terms of the mining stocks:
Measured;
Indicated;
Inferred.

Measured = Akida 1000 -

Capabilities: digital SNN inference, N-of-M coding, on-chip learning, Meta TF, CNN2SNN

Measured Uses: Image classification, LiDaR, DVS, key-word spotting, VOC classification; vibration analysis, beer tasting ...

Measured Customers/Partners: MegaChips, Renesas, ARM, nViso, Sifive, Biotome, NaNose, Mercedes, Ford, Magik Eye, Valeo, NASA and friends, Vorago, ISL, Prophesee, Edge Impulse, DUTH,

Indicated = LSTM - movement prediction; collision avoidance,

Inferred = neural cortex ...

Inferred customers/Partners: TATA, MOSChips, Intellisense*, ...

*NASA SBIR: Proposal Number: 21-1- H6.22-1743
Subtopic Title: Deep Neural Net and Neuromorphic Processors for In-Space Autonomy and Cognition
"Phase II, the NECR algorithms will be further matured, implemented on commercial off-the-shelf neuromorphic computing hardware, and then integrated with radio frequency (RF) modules and radiation-hardened packaging into a Phase II working prototype device."

Other assets: Patents, BrainChip University (Carnegie Mellon, Arizona State University ... )

Hopefully the 1000 eyes can audit this to make sure it is JORC compliant.

Very on point @Diogenese and we know pricing on potential is something that the ASX struggles with.

The market continues to look for revenue from existing agreements and partnerships and as this has not materialised within their considered time period the stock is sold down accordingly. This is my take on the decrease in perceived technology value.

It is to our detriment but not all shareholders pay attention to the details and base their decisions solely on headlines and short term price activity. We picked up a lot of holders in the move above $1.50 and the ongoing deterioration of their holdings would be pressing at this point.

As a side note when many are querying the absence of announcements, I find the shift of news flow to the access wires a little more interesting. BrainChip is positioning as a grown-up US tech company when you step back and look at it. Merely aspirational? Perhaps, but I think the truth is closer to what we consider to be occurring at this time.

Welcome Mrs Le. :)

For those that work to headlines and gloss over details, the company profile is actually worth reading.

1667256954747.png

@Straw the ‘if you are not bullish you’re bearish’ is an old favourite of mine from Reminiscences of a Stock Operator and is key to many trading strategies. The premise being that if you are not long you should be short or out of the market entirely. Traders trade and for the reasons above there remains IMO sufficient reason for them to retain contrarian view. Given we remain in a period of quasi-stealth mode and the timeframes for commercial development the odds were always against meaningful numbers in the 4C. BrainChip is an easy user case at this point and they have positioned accordingly.

Cheers.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

misslou

Founding Member
I like that 2 digital signal processor products under her management leadership generated 2 billion dollars of revenue

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
I don’t care about self driving cars, moon exploration or cyborgs. I’m on this crazy ride because of my love for doorbells.
homer simpson ring GIF
I’m just looking for something that would give me a sucky wcuky glob wob 3000 like my ex would. Fuck your self driving cars and doorbells

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Andi85

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Andi85

I don’t think the new director is a permanent appointment. It looks like she is just a loan.
It looks like Loan is her mother name and Duy is her father name.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Slade

Top 20
It looks like Loan is her mother name and Duy is her father name.
Her father took out a loan and rest is history.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom