BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
OK, so between you me and the lamp-post, I'm officially EXCITED about this!!!!! Nils Shanz, who was responsible for user interaction and voice control at Mercedes and who also worked on the Vision EQXX voice control system (which is five to ten times MORE EFFICIENT than conventional voice control systems thanks to BrainChip's AKIDA), has been appointed Chief Product Officer at Cerence!!!!!

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 12.45.30 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 12.54.42 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 12.44.24 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 12.44.44 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 12.44.53 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 71 users
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users
On a lighter note our readers have spotted a Ford F-350 with what they believe to be a Time Machine supported on a temporary rack on the back tray.

These readers who are Ford fans claim that they were alerted to this possibility by the coded message from their leader CEO Jim Farley who said: "But things have changed, and there's a huge opportunity right now for Ford to give time — the most valuable commodity in modern life — back to millions of customers while they're in their vehicles,".

In late breaking news a reader whose late husband was a FORD test driver but tragically died when a Tesla vehicle ran him over him in a marked crossing because he was wearing a horizontally stripped yellow and purple jacket with green slacks and orange shoes.

A spokesperson for Tesla said at the time how could anyone anticipate such bad fashion sense.

Admitting that her husband was indeed a crime against good taste she nonetheless claimed to have seen him driving a similarly described Ford F-350 and believes this proves that FORD is testing a time machine.

All of the readers interviewed claimed how else do you give back time but with a time machine and a number claimed that this project has been ongoing for at least three years at a secret joint Ford/NASA facility where a revolutionary technology AKIDA has been tested.

When Wheels contacted FORD and NASA for comment they were told a written response would be provided yesterday.

Now on a serious note. While not against the idea that FORD closing down Argo had some part to play I will remind posters of the following:

1. When Ford was announced the market yawned and said that’s good.

2. When nothing was released every fifteen minutes retail shareholders fuelled by MF and AFR claimed that FORD Brainchip came to nothing and it was dead in the water.

3. I regularly have had to post about how the fact that there was an ASX announcement of FORD requires a further ASX announcement if it is discontinued.

4. So the point being I personally doubt that the bulk of Brainchip retail shareholders had any strong attachment to the idea of FORD and Brainchip working together and have run screaming to the door when Argo was shut down.

5. Logic says that as both Peter van der Made and Elon Musk have both said the plastic bag blowing across the road has to be resolved before full autonomy is possible their opinions have been vindicated by Argo’s demise.

6. Further the yet to be released AKIDA 2.0 with LSTM is expected to solve the plastic bag issue and so Brainchip will have in its catalogue that which every manufacturer of autonomous robotic devices including automobiles requires.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Now for a Fact Finder absolutely wild off the wall thought bubble.

FORD EAP customer of Brainchip for autonomous and ADAS driving.

Mercedes Benz and Brainchip are working together. Mercedes Benz describe Brainchip as Ai experts but importantly to this wild speculation it has been reported as follows:

"Touting Vision EQXX as “a car that thinks like you,” Mercedes promises range of more than 1,000 km (about 620 miles) on a single charge.

“Working with California-based artificial intelligence experts BrainChip, Mercedes-Benz engineers developed systems based on BrainChip’s Akida hardware and software,” Mercedes noted in a statement describing the Vision EQXX. “The example in the Vision EQXX is the “Hey Mercedes” hot-word detection. Structured along neuromorphic principles, it is five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control,” the carmaker claimed.

(More on the Mercedes Vision EQXX here).

Mercedes Vision EQXX uses neuromorphic computing to save power The Mercedes Vision EQXX uses neuromorphic computing to save power. (Source: Mercedes)
That represents validation of BrainChip’s technology by one of its early-access customers. BrainChip’s Akida chip accelerates spiking neural networks (SNNs) and convolutional neural networks (via conversion to SNNs). It is not limited to a particular application, and also run person detection, voice or face recognition SNNs, for example, that Mercedes could also explore.

“Although neuromorphic computing is still in its infancy, systems like these will be available on the market in just a few years,” Mercedes said. “When applied at scale throughout a vehicle, they have the potential to radically reduce the energy needed to run the latest AI technologies.”

Separately, another early BrainChip customer, Information Systems Laboratories, is developing AI-based radar for the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory. The radar is also based on the Akida chip."

ARGO was using old school technology in a very clever way but like many hit a development brick wall. So what does Ford do? It could as some have done kept throwing good money after bad in the hope that an unseen and unthought of solution will emerge.

Ford however is working already with Brainchip the acknowledged by Mercedes Benz Ai Experts and thanks to Mercedes Benz fully aware that Mercedes Benz is kicking goals in the EV and Level 3 autonomy stakes all around the world.

Ford also knows that Tesla the previous leader in this race is also finding full autonomy not as easy as first thought using brut force computing and cameras.

Ford could say to ARGO who are intellectually wedded to their technology why don't you guys spend a couple of years learning about spiking neural network computing and what it has to offer in the form of AKIDA IP technology and in so doing face all the normal human intellectual roadblocks that pride and self importance can throw up or it can say well lets start again and bring over the best minds at ARGO onto staff and integrate them with our people who are already AKIDA technology converts and start talking to Mercedes Benz about a relationship to advance this "neuromorphic computing (which) is still in its infancy" and look to roll out a sensible Level 3 autonomy by 2024 and give back to our customers time at speeds below 30 miles per hour and at highway speeds under limited conditions.

In an entirely rational world I suspect this is what I personally would do but I am just some old retired technophobe but following the leader while not a terribly original business approach it is one that very often works and to the extent that Mercedes Benz and Ford are in the automotive industry they tend to cater for different market segments.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

MrNick

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Can someone give this guy a lift to the train station
homer simpson falling GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hi Fact Finder,

Thanks for the explanation about the second comment. I have misread it and apologies for that.

Like I said I enjoyed reading the Sandia research but it was not me who quoted it. I never compared Intel Loihi Vs Akida and didn't question the edge use cases you have mentioned.
What I said was we can't say Akida 1.0 outperforms GPUs and CPUs in a general way without mentioning the compared parameters or at least without quoting the source. I also requested you to point me to the source. We've been discussing about this for a few days now but still no one has challenged the validity of that question. But then again you were quick to accuse me of being a manipulator and seems like emerged posters like me are guilty till proven innocent.

So how do we prove otherwise?

Is it by making 500 posts of Rocket gifs before we disagree with something?
is it by blindly agreeing with everything that Top20 or Founding members post here? (I don't know what other ranks are here)
Is it by following all Rob's and Anil's Linkedin likes and posting screenshots here suggesting links between companies without any other supporting facts?
Is it by constantly mentioning that the share price is now heavily discounted?
Is it by projecting the share price will be 10 or 20 dollars in a few months?

Because from what I've seen people who post in line with above seem to have no issues and no one here accuses them of being manipulative uprampers. Do you think they are partly responsible for these knee jerk reactions in share price because I do.

Your posts take me back to the good ole memories at the HC.

All good.

From now, we won't post Rocket gifs anymore.
We won't agree with anyone else including the Top20 or founding members post.
We won't follow Rob's or Anil's linkedin.
We won't mention that share price is fairly valued or not.
We won't project the share price whatsover.

More than happy to post as per your rules Milo.

I have given you a like for this post, because until now I was not really convinced of your intentions, but this post sealed it. Good luck.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
What I said was we can't say Akida 1.0 outperforms GPUs and CPUs in a general way without mentioning the compared parameters or at least without quoting the source. I also requested you to point me to the source. We've been discussing about this for a few days now but still no one has challenged the validity of that question.
Hey buddy - FF addressed this directly the other day - yet you're still drudging it up... if it's so important to you, how about you bring some 'facts' to the table to illustrate your points instead of making blanket accusations/generalisations about the characteristics of the wider community here.

"I am a shareholder. Nothing more nothing less. I believe what the Chief Technology Officer of the company states publicly at an AGM in a presentation to shareholders as he has obligations at law to not mislead shareholders.

It is not my job to convince you of the truth of his statements they are true till proven otherwise.

This boils down to your statement:

“But I don't believe that and think GPUs are still required in cars in addition to Akida.”

I don’t believe you I prefer to believe the CTO. So prove you are right. That is not my job and using your own words I also have a life and unbelievable as it is to you I only post from memory so my posting is a very small part of my daily activities."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Yes I will to if the price falls below my average price
But hopefully it doesn’t fall that far

Reactions: 4 users

Proga

Regular
Now for a Fact Finder absolutely wild off the wall thought bubble.

FORD EAP customer of Brainchip for autonomous and ADAS driving.

Mercedes Benz and Brainchip are working together. Mercedes Benz describe Brainchip as Ai experts but importantly to this wild speculation it has been reported as follows:

"Touting Vision EQXX as “a car that thinks like you,” Mercedes promises range of more than 1,000 km (about 620 miles) on a single charge.

“Working with California-based artificial intelligence experts BrainChip, Mercedes-Benz engineers developed systems based on BrainChip’s Akida hardware and software,” Mercedes noted in a statement describing the Vision EQXX. “The example in the Vision EQXX is the “Hey Mercedes” hot-word detection. Structured along neuromorphic principles, it is five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control,” the carmaker claimed.

(More on the Mercedes Vision EQXX here).

Mercedes Vision EQXX uses neuromorphic computing to save power The Mercedes Vision EQXX uses neuromorphic computing to save power. (Source: Mercedes)
That represents validation of BrainChip’s technology by one of its early-access customers. BrainChip’s Akida chip accelerates spiking neural networks (SNNs) and convolutional neural networks (via conversion to SNNs). It is not limited to a particular application, and also run person detection, voice or face recognition SNNs, for example, that Mercedes could also explore.

“Although neuromorphic computing is still in its infancy, systems like these will be available on the market in just a few years,” Mercedes said. “When applied at scale throughout a vehicle, they have the potential to radically reduce the energy needed to run the latest AI technologies.”

Separately, another early BrainChip customer, Information Systems Laboratories, is developing AI-based radar for the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory. The radar is also based on the Akida chip."

ARGO was using old school technology in a very clever way but like many hit a development brick wall. So what does Ford do? It could as some have done kept throwing good money after bad in the hope that an unseen and unthought of solution will emerge.

Ford however is working already with Brainchip the acknowledged by Mercedes Benz Ai Experts and thanks to Mercedes Benz fully aware that Mercedes Benz is kicking goals in the EV and Level 3 autonomy stakes all around the world.

Ford also knows that Tesla the previous leader in this race is also finding full autonomy not as easy as first thought using brut force computing and cameras.

Ford could say to ARGO who are intellectually wedded to their technology why don't you guys spend a couple of years learning about spiking neural network computing and what it has to offer in the form of AKIDA IP technology and in so doing face all the normal human intellectual roadblocks that pride and self importance can throw up or it can say well lets start again and bring over the best minds at ARGO onto staff and integrate them with our people who are already AKIDA technology converts and start talking to Mercedes Benz about a relationship to advance this "neuromorphic computing (which) is still in its infancy" and look to roll out a sensible Level 3 autonomy by 2024 and give back to our customers time at speeds below 30 miles per hour and at highway speeds under limited conditions.

In an entirely rational world I suspect this is what I personally would do but I am just some old retired technophobe but following the leader while not a terribly original business approach it is one that very often works and to the extent that Mercedes Benz and Ford are in the automotive industry they tend to cater for different market segments.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I think the penny has dropped with a lot of the vehicle manufactures to get to ADAS Level 3 safely they need both Lidar and cameras working together. Not sure if Ford will collaborate with MB but there is nothing stopping them working with MB's suppliers like Valeo and Nvisio which will drop them into BRN's lap.

The switch to EV's and developing ADAS level 3 isn't going to slow down anytime soon. Vehicle manufactures know their future depends on it so they'll try and be as nimble as possible if current thinking doesn't work-out. Being left behind isn't an option.

Commercially, ADAS level 3 is going to be the making of BRN. It's why I bought some more yesterday and today.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Ok I will answer your question again.

ANSWER: The source of my information is the presentation to shareholders by the Founder, Inventor and CTO at the 2019 AGM.

I have said I believe what he says until proven otherwise.

You have said you do not believe what he said and asked me to prove it by pointing you to something I don’t need but you apparently do.

I told you as you need it you should do your own research. You are an electrical engineer after all.

You seem to not want to do that which is your choice.

So now we will add your list of Rocket ship gifs and lite hearted share price predictions to the list of other speculated reasons for the share price decline.

I will take blame for predicting $2.75 by Christmas last January before Puto invaded Ukraine and threatened to use nuclear weapons on London, Berlin and Ukraine and for suggesting that if all the speculative automotive use cases come to pass in 2024 a $10.00 share price is on the cards.

As for gifs I have posted two and never of rocket ships.

I have posted some music videos should I add those to the list of things you believe caused the present share price and there are the misquotes of Shakespeare and the Gettysburg Address that might also be responsible.

Not sure how to make you understand my position if this post has not helped.

There is nothing more I will say on this subject.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: To those retail shareholders who panicked and sold out if it was my poor attempts at humour and mirth I sincerely apologise. If you private message me I will give you a list of sure thing share tips with which to recoup your losses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Ok I will answer your question again.

ANSWER: The source of my information is the presentation to shareholders by the Founder, Inventor and CTO at the 2019 AGM.

I have said I believe what he says until proven otherwise.

You have said you do not believe what he said and asked me to prove it by pointing you to something I don’t need but you apparently do.

I told you as you need it you should do your own research. You are an electrical engineer after all.

You seem to not want to do that which is your choice.

So now we will add your list of Rocket ship gifs and lite hearted share price predictions to the list of other speculated reasons for the share price decline.

I will take blame for predicting $2.75 by Christmas last January before Puto invaded Ukraine and threatened to use nuclear weapons on London, Berlin and Ukraine and for suggesting that if all the speculative automotive use cases come to pass in 2024 a $10.00 share price is on the cards.

As for gifs I have post two and never of rocket ships.

I have posted some music videos should I add those to the list of things you believe caused the present share price and there are the misquotes of Shakespeare and the Gettysburg Address that might also be responsible.

Not sure how to make you understand my position if this post has not helped.

There is nothing more I will say on this subject.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: To those retail shareholders who panicked and sold out if it was my poor attempts at humour and mirth I sincerely apologise. If you private message me I will give you a list of sure thing share tips with which to recoup your losses.
If I transfer you 10 grand will you make it 100 grand before close of market?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I’m just looking for something that would give me a sucky wcuky glob wob 3000 like my ex would. Fuck your self driving cars and doorbells

Yuck. Who talks like that? You sound like a bogan man-baby with marbles in your mouth. No wonder she's your ex.

gross-disgust.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Topped up 55k! Can’t tell the other half 😳, Akidaholics anonymous it is!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
If I transfer you 10 grand will you make it 100 grand before close of market?
Definitely if you convince 9 others to do the same. :):devilish:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

TopCat

Regular
Anyone planning to top up better do so soon as I’m waiting on a money transfer in my super fund and I can almost guarantee the share price will rocket up precisely 1 millisecond before my transfer arrives 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Gazzafish

Regular
Finally Back to more buyers than sellers. 💪😁

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

M_C

Founding Member

Sebastian Seung, President and Head of Samsung Research, will start with a welcoming remark and a keynote speech on “Evolutionary approach to brain-inspired learning algorithms

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Finally Back to more buyers than sellers. 💪😁
Looks like @BaconLover 's declaration of intent to not post rocket ships etc has turned the tide. Who would have thought.:ROFLMAO:😂🤣:love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom